+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

bluemav

Jul 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#4294EB]Manila[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=#4294EB]2281[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=#4294EB]15-05-2014[/color] PER_Received..: [color=#4294EB]04-09-2014[/color]
Med's Request
[color=#4294EB]29-09-2014[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=#4294EB]22-10-2014[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
00-00-0000 [img]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/blue-face/excited-facial-expression-smiley-emoticon.png[/img]
balars4 said:
Yesterday I applied for FSWP 14.
I got email from NOVA.. I thought it was from NS Immig, turn out to be from NS Start. lol

Anyways. I am focus on completing my docs and forms for FSW2014.

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bluemav said:
I got email from NOVA.. I thought it was from NS Immig, turn out to be from NS Start. lol

Anyways. I am focus on completing my docs and forms for FSW2014.
Dear, Can you share what they said in mail?

bluemav

Jul 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=#4294EB]15-05-2014[/color] PER_Received..: [color=#4294EB]04-09-2014[/color]
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
00-00-0000 [img]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/blue-face/excited-facial-expression-smiley-emoticon.png[/img]
ssbsmile said:
Dear, Can you share what they said in mail?
They just asking me to finish my registration in Nova Scotia Start. But I don't have a nomination letter. lol :D

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
I got same mail from NS Start with the same info. I don't know what to answer them as they ask me to complete my registration with them if i have gotten nomination!

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
While waiting for NSIO to reply, i think we should be considering FSWP 2014.
Meanwhile, Seniors, Please, apart from CIC forms, IELTS result and WES report, which other ORIGINAL documents i MUST add in my application?

tokel

Apr 30, 2014
bluemav and bensonams, I also received this letter from NS imm. start. And now we are thinking what to answer.

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is good news, may be you all will get news on Monday from govt side.

Can you share when they received your application?

As per track sheet bluemav file received on 19th March 2014.
What about tokel and bensonams?
Please share your file received date.

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tokel said:
they received my forms on 24th of March 2014
Dear, Can you share whole wording of the letter and in signature which department sent this letter to understand the purpose of this letter.

bluemav

Jul 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
ssbsmile said:
Dear, Can you share whole wording of the letter and in signature which department sent this letter to understand the purpose of this letter.
Hello,

You are being contacted because your recent attempt to register with Nova Scotia Start using the online application did not work, and we follow up to offer possible solutions in case you are in fact eligible for our programs and services.

You indicated for question 1. How did you find out about us? that you are in contact with the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration. Did you find out about us through the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration because you have received a Letter of Nomination from them?

If yes, have you also started the process through Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) for your necessary visa? If yes to that question as well, then you are welcome to resubmit your online registration using the following answers to questions 5 and 6.

Question 5 - I confirm that I, or my spouse/parent, have applied for immigration to Nova Scotia

Select yes if you have received a Letter or Nomination + sent your application for your immigration visa to CIC in Sydney, NS.

Question 6 - I confirm that I, or my spouse/parent, have received one of the following:

· a Letter of Nomination from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

· a letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada indicating individuals awaiting statutory CIC checks

· a letter notifying pick up of Canadian visa

· a Canadian visa (but have not landed in Canada yet)

· a Permanent Resident card

Select the first option ONLY IF you HAVE RECEIVED your Letter of Nomination from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration and be prepared to scan and email it to Ginette (Pre-landing Counsellor at ISIS) after we receive notification of your successful registration, so that we can confirm your eligibility.

We hope this will assist you with your online Nova Scotia Start registration and your opportunity to benefit from ISIS Pre-arrival Programs and Services.

All the best,

The Nova Scotia Start Team at ISIS Online

Immigrant Settlement & Integration Services

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you earlier try to register on www.novascotiastart.ca ?

bluemav

Jul 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
ssbsmile said:
Have you earlier try to register on www.novascotiastart.ca ?
Nothing special on that email. Yup I tried before sending my app.

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think only those candidates receiving such mails who earlier try to register without nomination so concerned department sending mails to confirm nomination for full registration.

nex10

Apr 16, 2014
next in line said:
..positive sign..just wait for updates from NSOI :D ;D ;D ;D...
Hello,

You recently registered for Nova Scotia Start Pre-arrival Programs and may have been sent a welcome message by my colleague Sadeta or myself, together with a request for immigration information. If you have already sent your immigration details, we thank you. However, due to the high volumes of new registrations, we are noticing discrepancies and/or duplications in immigration numbers provided. To secure your registration and your eligibility for these programs, we ask that you email us a scanned copy of the immigration document you received (or that the main application received, if you are a named spouse/dependent on the application to immigrate):

a Letter of Nomination from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
a letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada indicating individuals awaiting statutory CIC checks
a letter notifying pick up of Canadian visa
a Canadian visa (but have not landed in Canada yet)
a Permanent Resident card (or the Confirmation of Permanent Residence visa form)
After, I receive your scanned document, I will reply to confirm your eligibility and continue the process of referring you to ISIS Pre-arrival Programs.

We thank you for your cooperation in the matter and look forward to working with you.

This is the mail I received mid-April from NS Start program. I even managed to get registered with NS Start program and now they are asking for proof of nomination or visa to secure the registration.
By no mean I want to discourage you guys, but there is nothing to get excited about mail from NS Start.
NS Start and NS PNP are totally different and we are intended to registered for NS Start once we get nomination or visa.

This program is not worth waiting for nor NOVA SCOTIA is a good place to live lifetime. I found 15 reasons to leave NS while I was looking for 3 reasons to move to NS.
I strongly recommend to apply for FSWP for who are eligible rather than waiting for response from NS.
I still cannot believe that my occupation is not in the FSWP LIST. I'm so disappointed and NS pnp IS also hopeless.

If you are eligible, go run for FSWP.