+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
rrishugupta said:
Buddy.. 3 months Statement they have asked.... They have not told that your acc must have 6.5L INR approx for 3 months.... :)
It is just that in accounts your total balance on final day must be 6.5L... It doesn't matter if you put the money on the day of you printing the SOA...
If you give 3 months statement and big funds will shown in most recent date then question can be raised on that.

Moreover, IO might think that this is not your money and you just showing to get VISA.

Think before sending any document its all about your application.

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
amit84 said:
hi everyone
I'm a registered pharmacist in delhi and have an experience of 5years as I owned a retail pharmacy store.
Now I'm planning for NSNP without an IELTS exam, as my date of exam will be 24th of april and probably I would get my result in a fortnight, but my consultant says if you really want to have a clear nomination from the province then you have to clear an IELTS exam before filling an application.please please help me in this regard..all the suggestions are welcomed.
Hey Amit,

Unfortunately, IELTS score is mandate for application submission. If you send your application without IELTS this would be consider a incomplete and equal to not selected.

I would suggest you to give IELTS and try got up-coming CIC FSW.

Hope for the best :)

rndxpert

Star Member
Mar 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014
balars4 said:
Friends give your insight on this. I've already lodged.
On Fund.
1) 3month bank statement, consistently maintained 4.75L
2) LIC with receipt statement - 3L
3) Provident fund - 3L
Total Cash and easily convertable to cash = 10.75L (C$19,786)
Land document in my name - registered value - 14.5L

On the whole - 25.25 (10.75+14.75) (C$46,475)
(Conversion 1C$=54.33INR)
Is this ok.

Get a assessment done via certified valuation company so that IO will easily understand your stands on FUNDS.

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
rndxpert said:
If you give 3 months statement and big funds will shown in most recent date then question can be raised on that.
Moreover, IO might think that this is not your money and you just showing to get VISA.
Think before sending any document its all about your application.
exactly thts wht they gonna do i think, and the reason behind asking 3 month old statements because balance statements and certificates aren't require at federal stage. so if they spot big entries and asked for any inquiries then we should get ready to provide details on them.

monika3142

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
balars4 said:
Ur cover are further covered by courier service, which u don't know.

They will store it in queue. They will open, explore then it will be sent to its dept.

Thanx a ton for your valuable reply...:)

monika3142

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
wael.ot said:
No Problem because NS itself didn't mention that we should write it on the cover like FSWP. On the other hand, it will reach to the right destination because the mentioned address receives only RLMD stream.

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Guys, Is it possible to submit multiple files ? :)

In case, they will do lottery system then what about those applicants who submitted earlier and on time file?

I don't think so they have initiated pre-screening process. Otherwise, person who submitted earlier then at least they allocated confirmation/aor to them?

what you says?

DrHouseMD

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER Received: October 17, 2014
IELTS Request
With the application
suzith said:
Thanks Frnds.

For question number 4 in "Generic application for canada". we shud select our local cic office in our country.Not Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia (Canada)..

here the thing is ,
Address we should write in our application is : Our local visa office of our living country.
address to mail the application after getting nominated is : Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia (Canada)..

I think its clear.

Frnds anybody from india. please reply name of visa office in india. i cant able to find exact name:(

I DID LEAVE IT BLANK (you can still generate the BAR code if you leave it blank)... anyway you are not requesting the visa offices in your home country to process your APPLICATION... nor it was stated in the guidelines.

please refer the website at cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial

4. Submit your application
Make sure you:

answer all questions,
sign your application and all forms,
include your processing fee and
include all the supporting documents.
If you do not do so, we will send your application back to you. You will have to fix any errors and then resend it. Use the Document Checklist to make sure you do not miss any steps.

You should also:

validate the Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] online by clicking on the “validate” button at the top or bottom of the form,
print the barcode page(s) and
include all pages of the application form, including the barcode page(s), with your application.
This will help make sure your application is complete and help avoid processing delays.

You must include a copy of the confirmation of nomination that your chosen province or territory sent you.

Mail your application and your fee payment form or receipt for paying online to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia (Canada):

Centralized Intake Office – PNP
PO BOX 1450
Sydney, NS B1P 6K5
Canada

Do not send your application to the visa office that serves your home country.

DrHouseMD

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER Received: October 17, 2014
IELTS Request
With the application
For all viewers, planning to apply and applicants of NSNP... please do not over analyze the instructions in the application. The guidelines are clearly stated accordingly. You just have to follow the instructions and everything will be okay. You don't need an agent for this because you're just wasting you money nor it is advisable because of LOW PROBABILITY of being NOMINATED ( 1 out 150, in a million ----> please calculate, i'm not a mathematician). Just saying.. ^_^ ciao!

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
monika3142 said:
Welcome Monika

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
sjulien said:
Guys, Is it possible to submit multiple files ? :)

In case, they will do lottery system then what about those applicants who submitted earlier and on time file?

I don't think so they have initiated pre-screening process. Otherwise, person who submitted earlier then at least they allocated confirmation/aor to them?

what you says?
No one really knows

suzith

Mar 21, 2014
DrHouseMD said:
I DID LEAVE IT BLANK (you can still generate the BAR code if you leave it blank)... anyway you are not requesting the visa offices in your home country to process your APPLICATION... nor it was stated in the guidelines.

please refer the website at cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial

4. Submit your application
Make sure you:

answer all questions,
sign your application and all forms,
include your processing fee and
include all the supporting documents.
If you do not do so, we will send your application back to you. You will have to fix any errors and then resend it. Use the Document Checklist to make sure you do not miss any steps.

You should also:

validate the Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] online by clicking on the “validate” button at the top or bottom of the form,
print the barcode page(s) and
include all pages of the application form, including the barcode page(s), with your application.
This will help make sure your application is complete and help avoid processing delays.

You must include a copy of the confirmation of nomination that your chosen province or territory sent you.

Mail your application and your fee payment form or receipt for paying online to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia (Canada):

Centralized Intake Office – PNP
PO BOX 1450
Sydney, NS B1P 6K5
Canada

Do not send your application to the visa office that serves your home country.
Thanks , So can lave it blank?

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
DrHouseMD said:
For all viewers, planning to apply and applicants of NSNP... please do not over analyze the instructions in the application. The guidelines are clearly stated accordingly. You just have to follow the instructions and everything will be okay. You don't need an agent for this because you're just wasting you money nor it is advisable because of LOW PROBABILITY of being NOMINATED ( 1 out 150, in a million ----> please calculate, i'm not a mathematician). Just saying.. ^_^ ciao!
Simply if the complete and correct applications are less than 150 applications, so all of them will be nominated and probability is 100%
If complete and correct applications are 300 applications, probability will be dropped to 50%
If complete and correct applications are 450 applications, probability will be dropped to 33.33% and so on
Someone said before that there are 65,000 applications. If this info is correct, probability will be 150/65000 * 100% = 0.23%
All of above assumption based on correct and complete applications only.

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
wael.ot said:
Quote from: sjulien on March 31, 2014, 07:34:53 am
Guys, Is it possible to submit multiple files ? Smiley

what you says?
wael.ot said:
No one really knows
I believe that no one knows about it. But, they are accepting so many files. Hence, thinking how they are going to start pre-screening process, either randomly or sequential??

If they will pick the file through lottery/randomly then better to submit multiple file? :)

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Really interesting calculation. But, before nomination, they will initiate pre-screening process so how they will start pre-screening through randomly/lottery/first come first basis?

if they would allocate AOR to 200/300 applicants, then after, I don't think so they should have to accept files.

wael.ot said:
Simply if the complete and correct applications are less than 150 applications, so all of them will be nominated and probability is 100%
If complete and correct applications are 300 applications, probability will be dropped to 50%
If complete and correct applications are 450 applications, probability will be dropped to 33.33% and so on
Someone said before that there are 65,000 applications. If this info is correct, probability will be 150/65000 * 100% = 0.23%
All of above assumption based on correct and complete applications only.