+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
vikram122 said:
Any one recieved any email for the NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM for the files that have been filled on 6th March2014.
No Not yet. Why did you receive any updates about 6th dated applicants receiving AORs ?

dreamzzz

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-june-2016
Med's Done....
passed 12-july-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2015
SHELLY-8 said:
Plz Help Seniors...not able to locate only instruction guide for CIC forms
"w3.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/prov-apply-application.asp" see the last pdf

dreamzzz

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-june-2016
Med's Done....
passed 12-july-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2015
dreamzzz said:
"w3.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/prov-apply-application.asp" see the last pdf
Application for Permanent Residence: Guide for Provincial Nominees [IMM EP7000]
hope it helps

dreamzzz

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-june-2016
Med's Done....
passed 12-july-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2015
SHELLY-8 said:
Hi,,,No still not getting it,,,,plz help...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp
try this

SHELLY-8

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
hi all..it is opening but no instruction about filling the form actually,,,,so I fill it what I feel correct?????Plz advise...Thanks

dreamzzz

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-june-2016
Med's Done....
passed 12-july-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2015
SHELLY-8 said:
hi all..it is opening but no instruction about filling the form actually,,,,so I fill it what I feel correct?????Plz advise...Thanks
Q1) From the list, select the Program under which you are applying:

Family
Economic
Refugee
Other....

like this in the section no 2. complete the application...all the Qs are answered....please read the whole web page

Saesaleh

Mar 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
B556
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2015
SHELLY-8 said:
my friend just save at desktop then right click on file open with odop reader ....

:D

jaydave26

Jan 1, 2014
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Frds,

I have my birth certificate in gujarati language and have applied to get it in English , as per the Corporation that will take min. 10days to get birth certi in English .

Can i send my application with birth certi in gujarati ?? or do i need to translate that with any authorised lawyer ?? and once i get the birth certificate in english i can send them through mail or via courier ??

or i wait for birth certificate in english ?

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
jaydave26 said:
Dear Frds,

I have my birth certificate in gujarati language and have applied to get it in English , as per the Corporation that will take min. 10days to get birth certi in English .

Can i send my application with birth certi in gujarati ?? or do i need to translate that with any authorised lawyer ?? and once i get the birth certificate in english i can send them through mail or via courier ??

or i wait for birth certificate in english ?
Wait for the Birth Certificate in English. NSNP does not accept any documents later to be added to the application as per their latest faqs

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
upenpatel said:
I completely agree with you. Ok then, please share me the superfiacial data, like
1. Report should be of how many pages ?
- Number of pages depend on you. People have different situations and occupations.
2. May I use that check list given at the end from that site ?
Yes You can for guidance, but i still insist you need to read further to ascertain what applies to you
3. Should all the points te cover, of the check list while drafting a report ?
You need to cover what applies to you. Eg if you do not have a kid, you need not check out elementary school. If you are a muslim, checking church will be unneccessary, if your job is not regulated, you need not follow same process with others in regulated job
4. How much time it may take to draft a report ?
This also depend on you, no standard time or page. If all of us have to write a proposal, you will agree with me that it cannot be same time and same page. It is not an exam situation where we have start and end time
5. Any other sources shall require or this site will suffice for this ?
Of course, that is where research comes in
6. It is stated that " In your own words, tell us briefly about your settlement in Nova Scotia and any future plans you may have " under Section H of form No NSNP 100. Do we need to enclosed the entire Appendix-3 at the end of the form ?

The question is simply clear, give a summary of whatever is your strategy. Appendix 3 is another form on its own.

Thank you
Find answer in between

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
vikram122 said:
Any one recieved any email for the NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM for the files that have been filled on 6th March2014.
Labour Market Demand Stream

Q: I hear there’s a cap. Have you reached it yet?

A: We’re still accepting applications for all of our streams. We have received a huge number of applications for the Regional Labour Market Demand stream, though, and we will only be nominating 150 of those this year. The successful applicants – the ones who are nominated – will meet all of the qualifications listed in our guidelines, will have included all of the information and documents that are required, and show a sincere intention to live in Nova Scotia.
- See more at: http://novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/regional-labour-market-demand/faq/#sthash.34waQPpo.dpuf

i guess you misinterpreted what you read.