+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
bluemav said:
Guys,

Anyone knows when was this form uploaded?
Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] March 2014.

Does someone submitted Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] Nov 2013? if so when did you submit?
just saw that timestamp of the form has changed. it was changed on 24th march.

do you see any changes in the form?

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
Hi, Anyone here applied as mechnical engineer (2132). I applied on 24th as mech. engineer.

Is there any quota system for each designation. For eg. Mechanical - 8nos... Saravanan B.

bluemav

Jul 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#4294EB]Manila[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=#4294EB]2281[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=#4294EB]15-05-2014[/color] PER_Received..: [color=#4294EB]04-09-2014[/color]
Med's Request
[color=#4294EB]29-09-2014[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=#4294EB]22-10-2014[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
00-00-0000 [img]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/blue-face/excited-facial-expression-smiley-emoticon.png[/img]
can2174 said:
just saw that timestamp of the form has changed. it was changed on 24th march.

do you see any changes in the form?
I think some minor changes only. Let's hope for the best.

Enjoy waiting guys!

nurudeena

Jun 27, 2010
When preparing your application package
do not

send double sided copies
bind your application or put the pages in a ring binder
enclose individual pages in plastic, envelopes or folders
tie, sew, bolt, or glue the pages together,
use multiple staples on a page,
send multiple copies of identical documents.

Hello senior,
Can someone tell me precisely the best method to hold the application together when submitting?
This is delaying me as am about to submit my application.
I look forward to your help.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
nurudeena said:
do not

send double sided copies

Hello senior,
Can someone tell me precisely the best method to hold the application together when submitting?
Put a single clip for all your documents. Else if you have too many loose papers of the same kind, like two pages of passport, two pages of birth certificate or educational certificates, then just staple same kind documents together with a single staple and then put in order and send

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
can2174 said:
Looking at ur question i think 20th april will be too late. Eca and ielts are not required at nsnp stage. Just get written letter from ur wifes college thst medium of insruction is engkish and also from emoloyer . you may support ur application with your ielts score and ur wives ielts date confirmstion email from british coycul or ibp. Don't delay your application for ielts or eca. You may attach status report of eca with your application. I would suggest go with your wife as primary applicant as she has experience with an employer which is required for this program. May be ram or other experts can give you other suggestions. All tge best

Over to you Mr. Ram,

Below is the mail which I had drafted and posted on osme other topic. Few of the things have been answered by Mr. Can very nicely. I seel your view for rest of the part.

Mr. can, May I have your comments too for the same.

"Looking for the options for PR. Please help me to clear my doubts and suggest me the next process. I am very much near to apply PR. My questions are specially for NSNP.

My profile

Education : D.Pharm + B.Pharm
IELTS : Overall 6 (L-5, w-5.5, R-5, S-6.5) - valid till Sep '14
Experience : 5+ yrs (Pharma Marketing & Clinical Research)

My wife's profile

Education : B.Sc (3 yrs - Biochemistry) + (1 yr - Certificate course in MLT)
IELTS : Persuing
Experience : 7+ yrs (exclusively microbiology)
WES credential report awaited

Questions:

For Me:
1. How to compare my current profession of clinical research with "3131- Pharmacist". By the way, I'm a registered pharmacist in india. May I show experience as an industrial Pharmacist in my case - if I want to main applicant ?
2. If I show cash on hand job then what sort of documents I need to get from my employer, as I had work 6 months in starting yrs with one of the local pharmacy shop.

For her:
3. Should I mention Medical Lab Technologist or Lab Technician in the forms and resume- if my wife would the main applicant ?
4. Shall I describe her work profile as only microbiology related work or mix as she is handling microbiological work exclusively ? For NSNP only Lab Technologist is there. Will there be any issue if I write Lab technician in the forms and in work profile ?

Common:
5. Who is having the maximum chance to get PR being a main applicant ?
6. How to prepare settlement plan for NSNP ?
7. Can we send two files in parallel ? for NSNP (2 files, 1) on my name , 2) on her name or FSW (if she gets 6 in each) ? I am not eligible for FSW.
8. We need to arrange require fund from outside. Please suggest how to handle and what is the legal procedure till the CIC procedure clear. Also, wan to know that, may I withdraw this money from my a/c anytime b/w? Will there be any issue during actual filling to CIC and landing after that?
9. Any other things which you want to add in something.

This is too much now.....!!!

Please reply as soon as you can. Your valuable response would be much appreciated bro..!!!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Upen"

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
upenpatel said:
Over to you Mr. Ram,

Below is the mail which I had drafted and posted on osme other topic. Few of the things have been answered by Mr. Can very nicely. I seel your view for rest of the part.

Mr. can, May I have your comments too for the same.

"Looking for the options for PR. Please help me to clear my doubts and suggest me the next process. I am very much near to apply PR. My questions are specially for NSNP.

My profile

Education : D.Pharm + B.Pharm
IELTS : Overall 6 (L-5, w-5.5, R-5, S-6.5) - valid till Sep '14
Experience : 5+ yrs (Pharma Marketing & Clinical Research)

My wife's profile

Education : B.Sc (3 yrs - Biochemistry) + (1 yr - Certificate course in MLT)
IELTS : Persuing
Experience : 7+ yrs (exclusively microbiology)
WES credential report awaited

Questions:

For Me:
1. How to compare my current profession of clinical research with "3131- Pharmacist". By the way, I'm a registered pharmacist in india. May I show experience as an industrial Pharmacist in my case - if I want to main applicant ?
2. If I show cash on hand job then what sort of documents I need to get from my employer, as I had work 6 months in starting yrs with one of the local pharmacy shop.

For her:
3. Should I mention Medical Lab Technologist or Lab Technician in the forms and resume- if my wife would the main applicant ?
4. Shall I describe her work profile as only microbiology related work or mix as she is handling microbiological work exclusively ? For NSNP only Lab Technologist is there. Will there be any issue if I write Lab technician in the forms and in work profile ?

Common:
5. Who is having the maximum chance to get PR being a main applicant ?
6. How to prepare settlement plan for NSNP ?
7. Can we send two files in parallel ? for NSNP (2 files, 1) on my name , 2) on her name or FSW (if she gets 6 in each) ? I am not eligible for FSW.
8. We need to arrange require fund from outside. Please suggest how to handle and what is the legal procedure till the CIC procedure clear. Also, wan to know that, may I withdraw this money from my a/c anytime b/w? Will there be any issue during actual filling to CIC and landing after that?
9. Any other things which you want to add in something.

This is too much now.....!!!

Please reply as soon as you can. Your valuable response would be much appreciated bro..!!!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Upen"
My answers as per your situation.

I am not sure how easy it is for your wife to get a letter from her education organisation stating that she has done her education in English. In that place, having an IELTS is always advantageous. So you stand a better chance of applying as a primary applicant. Assuming you can get a letter from your wife's organisation, what if NSNP finds something not matching their standards, like format of the letter or any other information which they deem should be there. Whereeas IELTS is standard and no further questions would be asked if that document is submitted. So if your NOC is there as part of the NOC list in NSNP then go ahead and apply you as a Primary applicant. Else if you feel your wife stands a good chance, then get the letter and then you can apply with your wife as a primary applicant assuming NSNP would be happy with that letter

You can send two files in parallel, but not sure what would NSNP think or do when they find a match across both the applications wherein the spouse names would be mentioned in either of the application forms. I am GREY in this area. Sorry. Dont want to guide you incorrectly

Funds. You can withdraw in the middle of your application, provided you are able to show funds whenever CIC, or NSNP or any other organisation asks for you for the funds, physically or via bank statements. My suggestion would be having the funds throughout the process unless you are very well off and are having a steady flow of funds throughout.

HOPE TO HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUERIES. IF FURTHER CONFUSING, THEN LET ME KNOW

dreamzzz

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-june-2016
Med's Done....
passed 12-july-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2015
a.parker,tuesday, 9:10am 22nd march 2014.

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
ram040479 said:
My answers as per your situation.

I am not sure how easy it is for your wife to get a letter from her education organisation stating that she has done her education in English. In that place, having an IELTS is always advantageous. So you stand a better chance of applying as a primary applicant. Assuming you can get a letter from your wife's organisation, what if NSNP finds something not matching their standards, like format of the letter or any other information which they deem should be there. Whereeas IELTS is standard and no further questions would be asked if that document is submitted. So if your NOC is there as part of the NOC list in NSNP then go ahead and apply you as a Primary applicant. Else if you feel your wife stands a good chance, then get the letter and then you can apply with your wife as a primary applicant assuming NSNP would be happy with that letter

You can send two files in parallel, but not sure what would NSNP think or do when they find a match across both the applications wherein the spouse names would be mentioned in either of the application forms. I am GREY in this area. Sorry. Dont want to guide you incorrectly

Funds. You can withdraw in the middle of your application, provided you are able to show funds whenever CIC, or NSNP or any other organisation asks for you for the funds, physically or via bank statements. My suggestion would be having the funds throughout the process unless you are very well off and are having a steady flow of funds throughout.

HOPE TO HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUERIES. IF FURTHER CONFUSING, THEN LET ME KNOW
Salute to You Mr. Ram. Many thanks. Having a two questions,

First, Does college trascript will suffice a proof of study is in English. It is stated on college transcripts that the course of medium is English or any other letter shall applicable or this ?

Second, what if I don't want to show the entire banl statement / transactional history for the last three months, May I show bank certificate only & rest Bank FDs as a proof of fund.?

Thnak you.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
nurudeena said:
do not

send double sided copies

Hello senior,
use paper pins and arrange according to chklist and forward in one big strong envelope.

eyadinuae

May 18, 2013
balars4 said:
Hi, Anyone here applied as mechnical engineer (2132). I applied on 24th as mech. engineer.

Is there any quota system for each designation. For eg. Mechanical - 8nos... Saravanan B.
Yes me , mech. Eng. , I post my application in 26 th , no quota as I know and no body knows precisaly how they nominate people .. :-X