+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

A-Cheng

Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2014 1:18pm DD encashed May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 26, 2014 together with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
PER June 13, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 8 received by CEM Oct 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 15 passports received by CEM Oct 20
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas DM Oct 31 [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8iI3Lg17Ne3vkBnjFy7zxHET3jRed6u_pFZn8BTcqD3c4gTTE5g[/img] Passports with visa delivered November 8
Also there are some requirements that are not seen in the site but the agents may have the reason or basis in requiring. We may agree or not with the agent, but once you signed a contract with them, you should comply with their requirements. Otherwise, dont get one. But well, what are in the site are the minimum requirements. So when you met the min. requirements and your documents are not doubtful, good one. Just my two cents.

it_engg said:
Is there any way I can cancel my agent after lodging application so that I can get the communication from nova scotia about my application
directly.my agent is giving me tough time.help please!!!
Check the provisions of the contract. Ask your agent. Ask what will be the circumstances if that will happen.

it_engg

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-09-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
A-Cheng said:
Also there are some requirements that are not seen in the site but the agents may have the reason or basis in requiring. We may agree or not with the agent, but once you signed a contract with them, you should comply with their requirements. Otherwise, dont get one. But well, what are in the site are the minimum requirements. So when you met the min. requirements and your documents are not doubtful, good one. Just my two cents.

Check the provisions of the contract. Ask your agent. Ask what will be the circumstances if that will happen.
I have not signed any contract.I am worried about can i ask nova scotia to tell me the result of application instead of giving it to agent?

A-Cheng

Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2014 1:18pm DD encashed May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 26, 2014 together with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
PER June 13, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 8 received by CEM Oct 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 15 passports received by CEM Oct 20
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas DM Oct 31 [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8iI3Lg17Ne3vkBnjFy7zxHET3jRed6u_pFZn8BTcqD3c4gTTE5g[/img] Passports with visa delivered November 8
I have no experience in applying before. But you have the email address so probably you will be notified thru email. Other members who have applied before can answer your questions more accurately.

zahidul_h

Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zahidul_h said:
Hi all

Can anyone give me suggestion/advice about following:

In NSNP 100 application form (section D) Application history, they have asked if i have made any previous application for admission to canada as immigrant.

I have applied FSWP program on October 2013, but my application returned unprocessed due to CAP reached of my Intended occupation.

Now, should i have to mention that as YES???

My another confusion is that, they have asked details (Region name, date of app, File number, result, destination) of PNP application history only.
If i answer YES in first part then should i have to give details in later part of section D???

Please Help.
Hi seniors can any one help me???

jaydave26

Jan 1, 2014
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi frds,

Do we need to show Funds proof while sending to NOVA SCOTIA or that we need to show while submitting to CIC ??

vannghia184

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Việt Nam
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore to Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-JUL-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
4 DEC 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-APR--2015
Med's Done....
9-MAY-2015
Passport Req..
02-JUN-2015 Submit: 13-JUN-2015
jaydave26 said:
Hi frds,

Do we need to show Funds proof while sending to NOVA SCOTIA or that we need to show while submitting to CIC ??
we need to show Funds proof while sending to NOVA SCOTIA
Funds must be in your name alone or in the name of yourself and accompanying dependents. You
cannot borrow this money from an institution (e.g. a bank) or from another person. You must be able to use this
money for settlement and to initially support the costs of living for you and your family. The amount of money
you need to support your family is determined by the size of your family, as shown at the table at the following
link: cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

2013fsw2174

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
LANDED..........
16-09-2014
Hi All,

This is on behalf of my brother. He is a chef and has 4 years of experience.
My self is a FSW 2013 applicant waiting to do medicals.
I came to know about NSNP only today so I would like to know about the chances if my bro starts the process.
Is there any caps for this program?

Proje

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How can I answer this question?
If your occupation is regulated, in which related, non-regulated occupations could you find skilled employment in Nova Scotia based on your training and work experience? What steps have you taken or will you take to secure employment in these occupations? Please provide third party proof of any communication with employers or anyone else you have contacted.

Civil engineer
exp: +4year

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
it_engg said:
Is there any way I can cancel my agent after lodging application so that I can get the communication from nova scotia about my application
directly.my agent is giving me tough time.help please!!!
Yes you can cancel your representation by the agent either at NSNP stage or cic. but you have to wait for ur file no which is ur identity with NSNP. you email them and tell them u no longer want the agent and they will advice u of d forms to fill or a letter to write to that effect.
Don't let any agent hold u to ramsome, NSNP process is too simple to use an agent and will not even increase ur chances of being selected.
goodluck
kayb

saurav2288

Mar 11, 2014
Dear all active members

when filling our intended occupation.
Do we need to mention the code like 1111, or1114

where ever they asked?
And also is Accounting a regulated occupation??

Please rep. me ASAP.

Ali2013

May 30, 2012
Dear All

I don't have enough money to show in my account.

I have prize bonds , can i show them as a poof of fund?

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
zahidul_h said:
Hi seniors can any one help me???
Answer Yes.
put d details that cap reached before ur application got there and was returned

b, if u did not apply for any pnp write N/A not applicable

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Proje said:
How can I answer this question?
If your occupation is regulated, in which related, non-regulated occupations could you find skilled employment in Nova Scotia based on your training and work experience? What steps have you taken or will you take to secure employment in these occupations? Please provide third party proof of any communication with employers or anyone else you have contacted.

Civil engineer
exp: +4year

Look for a related Job may be a site supervisor or something that doesn't require regulation or licence to work and tell them u'll do that while u study to get ur licence.

Sep 24, 2013
Hi,

My education qualifications and job doesnot match.

I have done Bachelors in Science post that I have done POst graduate diploma in Management specializing in Insurance domain.

And I work as a Business Analyst in Insurance domain. Do I stand any chance in NSNP or FSW??

Please advice.

Best Regards

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ram040479 said:
Sorry lorerodri

Got lots of PMs. Can you ask again. Not intentional. Just missed out by mistake
No problem RAM , check your inbox instead.

Cheers