+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

saurabhshah

Nov 9, 2013
sjulien said:
Notarized can be required when your documents are not in English.
All documents are in English..... Notarized means, do we need to get it "Certified True Copy" from Notary or simple photocopy will do ???

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
saurabhshah said:
All documents are in English..... Notarized means, do we need to get it "Certified True Copy" from Notary or simple photocopy will do ???
Simple photocopy of all your english documents should do. If any documents are in any other language like Birth certificate, marriage certificate then a notarised translation is necessary

Proje

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In order to employment plan, can I introduce two occupations as intended occupation? I have experiance for 3 years in manufacturing and 1.5 years in civil engineerig?

James.guo

Mar 5, 2014
nursemich said:
And stop calling them just to ask if they need this or not, if you can apply or not, all the information you need is in their site, you just need to read. Thats the reason they have a guide. One call can cause a backlog of 2-5 minutes. Just imagine if they receive 50-100 calls a day. :eek: :'(

And Ive seen many who send out incomplete applications, trying to get lucky, thinking some needed documents will be ovelooked and theyd get accepted, this won't happen! You are just causing them to waste their time, opening and reviewing your documents. If you know you are not qualified, don't apply, do'nt waste their time. meet the qualifications and complete the requirements first then apply. ;)
Yes, I do think so. Too many callings and askings for the CAP will agitate the immigration officers very much!!!

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Proje said:
In order to employment plan, can I introduce two occupations as intended occupation? I have experiance for 3 years in manufacturing and 1.5 years in civil engineerig?
No dont think so as this may confuse the officer due to theactual NOC Code that u might have given

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ram040479 said:
This is what the guide says

You may provide one or more of the following, showing that you meet
CLB/NCLC Level 5:
 Copies of test results from one of the designated testing
agencies.
 Educational transcripts, documents, employment history,
references indicating English or French as the principal language
of instruction or communication.

So if somebody can prove this then they can do so
Ram, I got lower score from Ielts, but I have some diplomas in English from courses I did in English, couple of months courses, is it worthy?

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
lorerodri said:
Ram, I got lower score from Ielts, but I have some diplomas in English from courses I did in English, couple of months courses, is it worthy?
Can i know your scores if ok. YOu can send me a PM if you want. I am sure it will be CLB 5 or equal. Did u apply the equivalent and see

ranjit002

Nov 2, 2012
How Much Funds do we have to show as i am applying with my spouse???

Is IELTS is mandatory now or while file is proceed to CIC???

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nursemich said:
And stop calling them just to ask if they need this or not, if you can apply or not, all the information you need is in their site, you just need to read. Thats the reason they have a guide. One call can cause a backlog of 2-5 minutes. Just imagine if they receive 50-100 calls a day. :eek: :'(

And Ive seen many who send out incomplete applications, trying to get lucky, thinking some needed documents will be ovelooked and theyd get accepted, this won't happen! You are just causing them to waste their time, opening and reviewing your documents. If you know you are not qualified, don't apply, do'nt waste their time. meet the qualifications and complete the requirements first then apply. ;)
Agree with you

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
webbguy said:
Where can I find the list of regulated occupation in Nova Scotia?

Thank you so much for the help!
http://www.workingincanada.gc.ca/

ranjit002

Nov 2, 2012

Is IELTS is mandatory now or we can we submit while file is proceed to CIC???

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ram040479 said:
Can i know your scores if ok. YOu can send me a PM if you want. I am sure it will be CLB 5 or equal. Did u apply the equivalent and see
I did, check your inbox please.

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any of you have provided Copies of communication/correspondence to show an established network in your field in Nova Scotia?????

Any IT professional????

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ranjit002 said:

Is IELTS is mandatory now or we can we submit while file is proceed to CIC???
Hi,

Federal Application fees: 550 x 2 = 1,100
Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF): 490 x 2 = 980
Financial self-sufficiency for 3 months : 13,837

total 15,917 + medical exams

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh dear!

its has only been 7 days since my application package was received at NS but i have got to say, THIS WAIT IS ALREADY SO AGONIZING FOR ME,

I just wish i could receive some sort of intimation from NS say in terms of AOR, or anything else,

:'(

Pardon me, just getting a bit impatient.