+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

Apoorv90

Jan 10, 2014
GnuDoyng said:
As far as I know they are still accepting incoming applications at the moment. So my guess is that they will accept much more than 150 and nominate the best 150 out from them.
I hope that's true bro!!

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
All,

With due respect and apologies to all, the type of questions some are even asking shows clearly they did not for one day open the application guide.

It beats my imagination that some of those questions were also sent to NSNP for clarifications.

Does that mean if the nomination code is hidden in the guide only those who read the guide will key it in.

We can do better please.

RAM i hail you.

Anky

Jan 12, 2014
Hey,
Can any one please help me,. I have query regarding the minimum fund required.

The minimum requirement for me is $ 13837 as I am applying with my spouse as dependent.

1>> Will it be acceptable if I show the balance in the account with the name of my spouse?
2>> I know they require the 3 months statement, but will they accept if I submit the money now in the account and get a statement or they require the money to be in the account for continuous 3 months of time?

3>> Can I club 2 or 3 bank statements to come to the final amount required?

thanks.

Apoorv90

Jan 10, 2014
saurav2288 said:
i have also heard from other consultant , that u may apply without ielts to Nova Scotia ..
if ur language of instruction at school or college was in english.
After approval from nova scotia , Ilets are required before submitting to CIC.??
Is it true.

Dear Ram g, i m also expecting the ans from you also
Brother as per my knowledge..60% up indian consultants are fraud and they just want thier consultant fees. They are even not intrested in your file. One of the consultant told me that QSW does not require french exam.!! Now what does that mean??

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
hisaca said:
All,

With due respect and apologies to all, the type of questions some are even asking shows clearly they did not for one day open the application guide.

It beats my imagination that some of those questions were also sent to NSNP for clarifications.

Does that mean if the nomination code is hidden in the guide only those who read the guide will key it in.

We can do better please.

RAM i hail you.
I agree with you hisaca. Thanks for your soothing words. I just am replying to people since I am a bit free now. A little help here and there should be fine. At the same time forum members remember what hisaca is trying to tell. Spend some time reading the guide and you too can be a mentor to others

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Apoorv90 said:
Brother as per my knowledge..60% up indian consultants are fraud and they just want thier consultant fees. They are even not intrested in your file. One of the consultant told me that QSW does not require french exam.!! Now what does that mean??
QSW does not need French. Now I have heard everything :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

stalincanada

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2014
Doc's Request.
30/08/2014
Nomination.....
04/09/2014
AOR Received.
CIC AOR 12/02/2015
IELTS Request
already submitted
File Transfer...
12/03/2015 to NDVO
Med's Request
waiting
hi ram,

thx for your valuable help in the forum when Iam searching about the cap 150 I got this info so Iam sharing this may be I am wrong

http://www.canadavisa.com/eligibility-requirements-nova-scotia-nominee-program.html

vineet.kapoor

Mar 12, 2014
hisaca said:
All,

We can do better please.

Dear Sir,

I am Vineet kapoor, like to apply for this NSNP.
I like to know:
1. Do we need to fill & submit the GENERIC APPLICATION FOR CANADA IMM 0008, SCHEDULE-A, SCHEDULE-4, TRAVEL DETAILS FORMAT ?
2. What details can fill in EMPLOYMENT & SETTLEMENT PLAN?
3. For Birth certificate ... can use 10th pass ?
4. How we should join these documents together, as pr guidelines,,,,, we cannot file it, cannot staple ? Please suggest the APPLICATION PACKAGE METHOD?

Regards & Thanks,
Vineet Kapoor
vineet.kapoor@yahoo.com

RAM i hail you.

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Yes, this is correct 150 as we called them last week only. Many times I mentioned that PNP itself cap program. Federal is also under CAP program.

But people are in forum they are thinking that they are now a days immigration consultant.

stalincanada said:
hi ram,

thx for your valuable help in the forum when Iam searching about the cap 150 I got this info so Iam sharing this may be I am wrong

http://www.canadavisa.com/eligibility-requirements-nova-scotia-nominee-program.html

vineet.kapoor

Mar 12, 2014
Kafil said:
Oh dear!

its has only been 7 days since my application package was received at NS but i have got to say, THIS WAIT IS ALREADY SO AGONIZING FOR ME,

I just wish i could receive some sort of intimation from NS say in terms of AOR, or anything else,

:'(

Pardon me, just getting a bit impatient.

Dear Sir,

I like to know:
1. Do we need to fill & submit the GENERIC APPLICATION FOR CANADA IMM 0008, SCHEDULE-A, SCHEDULE-4, TRAVEL DETAILS FORMAT ?
4. How we should join these documents together, as pr guidelines,,,,, we cannot file it, cannot staple ? Please suggest the APPLICATION PACKAGE METHOD?

Regards & Thanks,
Vineet Kapoor
vineet.kapoor@yahoo.com

vineet.kapoor

Mar 12, 2014
ram040479 said:
If you are applying on your own and you have given your email address on the Generic form and NSNP100 form, then no need to fill the form
Dear Sir,

I like to know:

Regards & Thanks,
Vineet Kapoor
vineet.kapoor@yahoo.com

vineet.kapoor

Mar 12, 2014
arpanpatel148 said:
Dont worry there is no deadline and no specific quota in this scheme,already mention on them website,
Dear Sir,

I like to know:

Regards & Thanks,
Vineet Kapoor
vineet.kapoor@yahoo.com

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
@vineet.kapoor, what are you doing man ????
What you wants?

vineet.kapoor said:
Dear Sir,

I like to know:

Regards & Thanks,
Vineet Kapoor
vineet.kapoor @ yahoo.com

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
vineet.kapoor said:
Dear Sir,

I like to know:

Regards & Thanks,
Vineet Kapoor
vineet.kapoor @ yahoo.com

Do not be angry, please read the application guide