+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

next in line

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Gerly061007 said:
Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) case number: ------
This is to confirm that your application to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program has reached the assessment stage. During this stage, processing of your application can take up to three months or more depending on the time required to verify your documents and the volume of applications received by this office.

[size=10pt]..congratulations....[/size]

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
AVAILABLE UPON APPLICATION
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Thanks f0r congratulating but this is just a pre screening email although i hope to receive nomination the soonest time possible.
If any one of you have received prescreening or whatever, pleass share! This gives hope that nsnp is working!!!

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
Gerly061007 said:
Thanks f0r congratulating but this is just a pre screening email although i hope to receive nomination the soonest time possible.
If any one of you have received prescreening or whatever, pleass share! This gives hope that nsnp is working!!!
Prescreening email is an important first step. Definately worth celebrating. My file arrived in NS on the 13th of March too. so they seem to be moving slowly but surely. Definately a bit more nervous now.

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
MH2014 said:
Hi,
I applied through my representative. Is there any chance that I will be put on cc: or notified any response from NSNP or they just simply reply to my representative.
An email will be sent to the email you entered as correspondence email in the application form. Check the copy of your app , if your email is in the contact email portion then you get it. If its the email of your rep then ...your rep / consultants get the email. They communicate through what you put in the application as to how you want them to reach you. Thanks

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gerly061007 said:
Congrats..you are second user of this forum who got pre-screening mail even after applied to another program.

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
ssbsmile said:
Congrats..you are second user of this forum who got pre-screening mail even after applied to another program.

Applied to another program???? No!

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Gerly061007 said:
Applied to another program???? No! I think that should be changed to none.

Btw, the green highlight means they received nomination already?

Any other nurse in the group who received prescreening email? Thanks

MH2014

May 31, 2014
tenkrun10 said:
An email will be sent to the email you entered as correspondence email in the application form. Check the copy of your app , if your email is in the contact email portion then you get it. If its the email of your rep then ...your rep / consultants get the email. They communicate through what you put in the application as to how you want them to reach you. Thanks
Thanks for the information. Only representative mail I'd was entered as correspondence email.

The NSNP just reached the application received on 13 March. I may have to Waite another month or more or may be my application will not be opened at all as my application received on 6 April.

FIL_CAD

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2014; Arrived NSOI-25-3-2014; Recd by:A. Parker 9.10am. RLMD stream closed 28.04.2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Gerly061007 said:
Omg!!!! Thanks God!

While browsing thia thread, i went to check my email and just now, i received a pre screeninng email from nsnp. I don't know how to share it to you all as a proof that i received one but really, i did. They received my file march 13. Hope it won't take so long for them to issue nomination or rejection.

I am a nurse. Filipino. Based in singapore. Acad ielts 6.5. Gt ielts of 7.

Anyone who received prescreenig and nomination from nsnp? Thanks!
I dont have details at the tracking sheet coz i cant enter.

congratulations....

Rizmaknojia

Jun 1, 2008
I got the pre-screening email today June 3, my app was received on March 12, 2014. "Processing of your application can take up to three months or more depending on the time required to verify your documents and the volume of applications received by this office".

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nrsing3152 said:
Another news guys ;D
NSOI workers are doing their work according to time period........they opened this immi. window for 54 days and so they divided the applications in 3 periods of 18 days..........
as my application received on 2 of April so I expect any reply within the coming 2 or 3 months ???

zs2013

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Rizmaknojia said:
I got the pre-screening email today June 3, my app was received on March 12, 2014. "Processing of your application can take up to three months or more depending on the time required to verify your documents and the volume of applications received by this office".
congrats...
Please guys update excel sheet those who got prescreening emails and nominations

engMostafa

Jan 9, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys
we are seeing here only Pre - screening mails and we didn't see any nominations letter yet.

please if someone receive nominations letter, share your app details with us.

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rizmaknojia said:
Congrats.....Plz upload your data in tracking spreadsheet....URL given on my signature