+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
jekin said:
Finally they updated their site regarding
NOTICE: The NSOI has received a large number of applications for the Regional Labour Market Demand stream. We will only be nominating 150 in total this calendar year. Please take this into consideration when determining whether you wish to apply to the RLMD. - See more at: Before it they written we are still accepting applications ............................

Lets see what happen next,
All the best .......................

I think so they started assessment of each and every application ...
best of luck to all.....
the update is since last week, and I guess that is only to reduce the number of calls they receive by people across the globe to know whether they should apply for the program. Since the cap is fixed and number applications that they have already received so far, people should decide if they want to submit their application

tariqkashan

Mar 30, 2014
JAZAK ALLAH wael for your reply.

Some more help is required.

1. What is the deadline to apply in this program?
2. Do the finance in CAD should be in my account or I can submit SOA of my elder brother how live abroad?
3. Do I need to attach financial proof when lodging application?
4. What minimum support documents I need to attach to apply?

Thanks & Regards,
Kashan

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
tariqkashan said:

1. What is the deadline to apply in this program? - Uknown, the program is still open that's all we know.
2. Do the finance in CAD should be in my account or I can submit SOA of my elder brother how live abroad? - Funds MUST be in your name
3. Do I need to attach financial proof when lodging application? - Yes
4. What minimum support documents I need to attach to apply? - For financial proof I will attach 3 mos bank statement, property, stocks etc in your name exceeding the min requirement depending on your family size

Thanks & Regards,
Kashan

jaydave26

Jan 1, 2014
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi frds,

they have asked for property in fund section. so what we need to show if the house , in which i am living currently is on my name .

So do i need to show index copy which i have got from Municipality ??

the index copy is in Gujarati , so from whom i can get translation certificate ??

do i need property evaluation ??

gaurav2571

Nov 23, 2013
just show you have required amount equivalent to canadian dollars, through bank statement, fixed deposit, recurring deposit etc. You do not need to disclose your property,. Apply ASAP friend

Best of luck

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
jaydave26 said:
Hi frds,

they have asked for property in fund section. so what we need to show if the house , in which i am living currently is on my name .

So do i need to show index copy which i have got from Municipality ??

the index copy is in Gujarati , so from whom i can get translation certificate ??

do i need property evaluation ??
you can submit agreement to sale document, which shows name of the builder and owner and amount of sale. But the document should be in english or should be translated by certified translator. Evalation of property takes time and you may be too late for it . Better submit other proof like bank account statement, Fixed Deposit statement etc

CaptRkoSim

Jan 20, 2014
hey guys.. my application reached ns yesterday.. m just curious about something.. when i check the status of my shipment it says that shipment was delivered at SHAW NS Immigration but it doesnt say who signed it etc.. the courier company is aramex..

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
tariqkashan said:

1. What is the deadline to apply in this program?
2. Do the finance in CAD should be in my account or I can submit SOA of my elder brother how live abroad?
3. Do I need to attach financial proof when lodging application?
4. What minimum support documents I need to attach to apply?

Thanks & Regards,
Kashan
1. NSIO doesn't announce for any deadline.
2. It should be under your name or spouse's name.
3. I believe that it will strengthen your settlement plan.
4. There is no minimum, but just try to collect all supporting documents as in guide Pg 14-19 (with explanation). If there are some documents which may need long time and delay your application lodgement, just send without and write a clarification letter to earn some time.

soft_guy

Apr 2, 2014
I'm preparing to submit the application. But just saw this discussion about Nova Scotia - not very good.

www[dot]topix[dot]com/forum/ca/nova-scotia/T3LCQD0HJ1S76S0M1/p17

What do you guys think about the issues in NS - high taxes, longer winters, less number of jobs?

Is it possible to move to other places in Canada after entering through this NSNP program. or Are we stuck to NS only?

Thanks folks.

Balajivellai

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CaptRkoSim said:
hey guys.. my application reached ns yesterday.. m just curious about something.. when i check the status of my shipment it says that shipment was delivered at SHAW NS Immigration but it doesnt say who signed it etc.. the courier company is aramex..
Hai me to on the same boat, the same person received my doc too and courier aramex.

DrHouseMD

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER Received: October 17, 2014
IELTS Request
With the application
Leo_51 said:
I have submitted my application but i have not submit my settlement plan. Is it necessary? All other documents were completed ,so if the need they will ask or they will reject my application.
SETTLEMENT PLAN is ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE APPLICATION... :(

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
NS Immigration has updated their website and seems like they have already stopped or will stop soon accepting more applications bcoz I cudn't locate the line whr they erlier mentioned that they are still accepting applications??

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
sher_singh said:
NS Immigration has updated their website and seems like they have already stopped or will stop soon accepting more applications bcoz I cudn't locate the line whr they erlier mentioned that they are still accepting applications??
Then y r they keep mentioning "after 1st April ......" when they are not accepting files y asking after 1st april strictly according to the list files will be accepted?

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
sher_singh said:
I don't think b4 they mentioned 'Still accepting'. Same update is there from 27thMarch.
Till they mention 'Stopped' People will lodge with some hope.

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
abcpunjab said:
Then y r they keep mentioning "after 1st April ......" when they are not accepting files y asking after 1st april strictly according to the list files will be accepted?
I don't know why but this is what i have noticed something unusual after they updated the contents!!
even earlier few days ago in FAQ's they clearly mentioned about that "They are still accepting applications..." but it's not there anymore and not even under RLMD page.. tht's wht I assumed.. :D