+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

David_C

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
can2174 said:
all of sudden closing the program to accept application, i guess they should publish the last date atleast 2 weeks before actually closing the program. Do you have official link to this information ?
Guys, we sould share information that is true, relevant and which can be proved. The immigration agents will mislead you to think that they have extra information that is not available to us.

Is it a trusted source the one that told you they stop receiving files after 31/3/2014 ? In the link below is says that they received alot of files but they still accept.

In the FAQ section of Nova Scotia Regional Labour Market Demand Stream, is stated:

Q: I’ve seen information on another web site that says something different from what I’m reading here. What do I believe?
A: The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration doesn’t sponsor or support any other web sites. This web site is the only source of information on the Nova Scotia Nominee Program that you can count on. - See more at: http://novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/regional-labour-market-demand/faq/#sthash.HQFIqEeB.dpuf

http://novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/regional-labour-market-demand/faq/

Please corect me if I am wrong

WozisWoz

Mar 3, 2014
Once you apply to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (Without Job offer) and are successfully nominated do have stay in Nova Scotia whilst your application is processing with the CIC, by the way I am oversee's applicant. Please can you help ;D

SHELLY-8

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
is it really true that they will not accept the application after 31st march,,,,plz tell my IELTS exam is only on 5th April....pLZ REPLY..

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All offices will be close in NS today because of the snow storm

http://m.news957.com/2014/03/25/storm-cancelations-already-starting-to-pile-up/

http://novascotia.ca/news/release/?id=20140326001

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
akkinikka said:
HELLO. IM FROM PHIL DIN. ALAM MO PO BA ANO FORM DOON S SETTLEMENT PLAN? AT ANO PWEDDE IPASA AS PROOF OF CORRESPONDENCE? THANK U PO.
Akkina, let's adhere to rules of communicating in English on this forum and specifically on this thread. Imagine if we all resort to communicating in our different languages? The forum will lose its purpose. Alternatively, you might start a different thread for Philliponos applying to the program. Again remember that a forum is only useful if the information can be shared and true exchange is fostered. Thank you for considering.

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
SHELLY-8 said:
is it really true that they will not accept the application after 31st march,,,,plz tell my IELTS exam is only on 5th April....pLZ REPLY..
With the closure date yet to be posted, it is unknown. It is very very likely that the closure date will be posted publicly the same day the stream closes leaving little room to react. In your case, I'll suggest you act like the 31st is the closure date and send in your application immediately. You do not need to wait for IELTS exam especially if your transcripts are marked in English and had English or French taught education. You should then have the IELTS score ready if you get nominated as you'll need it for the PR application but not necessarily at the stage.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Dear All.

I am back. Just landed in Dubai for a business visit. Will be here for abt 3 months. Missed out on lots of questions and posts. So please dont mistake. Please post the questions again and I will try to answer them.

Pls, no questions on CAP :p :p :p

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
can2174 said:
They will not only reject your application but also ban you to apply to any program.

Never lie or submit fake documents for immigration. Better get an affidavit and submit as alternative
Hi Can,

I am a rgeistered pharmacist in India. However, I'm working in clinical research filed. How can I show the experience as a Pharmacist ? What are the options available ? Please suggest. I want to apply under NSNP at the earliest. Please revert at the earliest. I have read so many columns and inputs where your suggetsions are very much valuable to the juniors.

Regards,
Upen

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
ram040479 said:
Dear All.

I am back. Just landed in Dubai for a business visit. Will be here for abt 3 months. Missed out on lots of questions and posts. So please dont mistake. Please post the questions again and I will try to answer them.

Pls, no questions on CAP :p :p :p
good to see you back mr. ram.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
upenpatel said:
Hi Can,

I am a rgeistered pharmacist in India. However, I'm working in clinical research filed. How can I show the experience as a Pharmacist ? What are the options available ? Please suggest. I want to apply under NSNP at the earliest. Please revert at the earliest. I have read so many columns and inputs where your suggetsions are very much valuable to the juniors.

Regards,
Upen
Try getting a reference letter from your employer highlighting all the roles and responsibilities in such a way that the same matches the NOC's roles and responsibilities. Also check if your NOC is regulated via workingincanada website

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
upenpatel said:
Hi Can,

Regards,
Upen
please match your job duties with what NS expects from pharmacists . check the outlook for your job on http://careers.novascotia.ca/sites/all/files/CareerGuide-High_Opportunities_2012_EN-A.pdf

I believe your occupation is regulated. If you have experience and can provide a proof then you can apply for appropriate NOC.

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
can2174 said:
please match your job duties with what NS expects from pharmacists . check the outlook for your job on http://careers.novascotia.ca/sites/all/files/CareerGuide-High_Opportunities_2012_EN-A.pdf

I believe your occupation is regulated. If you have experience and can provide a proof then you can apply for appropriate NOC.
Hi Ram & Can,

Thank you so much for swfit response. Much apprciated. As far as my wife's qualification is concern, she is a Lab technicina having 7 yrs of experience in entirly under Micorbiolgy. Can I put a file with Medical Laboratory Technologist ? Which designation I should put, Lab technician or Lab technologist ?

I am expecting her credential assessed through WES next week most probably. and IELTS results by 20th April. Is it worth to go ahed with here profile or as mine ?
My IELTS is still valid till Sep '14. I have 6 bands overall. Not less thn 5 in any module.

Do you have any reference who has applied under Pharmacist, who has successfully got visa just showing experience of any Pharmacist shop ?

Pleaseassist me as much you cnan.

Regards,
Upen

SHELLY-8

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Hi all PLZ guide as I am still confused to send my documents without IELTS result,,,,,and on the top of it I am not in my country so so so so all the papers are also not ready,,,how can I send incomplete papers and on the top of it it can close at any time,,,Plz put your expert guidance,,,