File Transfer...
19-03-2015
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-09-2015
Jeleni and everyone who has helped put together the file. Thank you so much. Is there any way to protect the spreadhseet once it is created. or provide write acess to only a few peeple.

I am happy to volunteer to be the updater and can create a new speasheet, however will require everyone to re-send their information.

It s a very good source of informaiotn, so let us not lose it.

chotis

Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
File Transfer...
19-03-2015
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-09-2015
tthg said:
Hi
This is my first post here. I applied for parental sponsorship in November 2010, received their additional information letter in September 2014 from CPC Mississauga. Then we received more information letter in late February 2015 and finally, they have said that we are eligible to sponsor and the application is ready for processing in New Delhi.
So my question is: Whats the timeline now in New Delhi and what are the next milestones? Any details will be appreciated.
Any tips will be welcome too.

michelv

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeleni said:
Somebody's controlling the spreadsheet. We can't find any info now except for those with medical request. Whoever that person is, you're such a jerk.
Hi Jeleni
Really it heart breaking news of tempering with spreadsheet preared by you by putting lot of efforts, consolidating & compiling data of forum members. Really it is very grave & destructing act by a forum member who have not only shattered your idea of guiding each other but is suicidle for the person doing this heinous crime putting all of us direction less. You might HV observed that every new bee is going our forum & always advised to visulise spreadsheet prepared by you. I prey to GOD to purify the mind of such sabotaged forum member or who so ever committed this shameful& unforgettable unpardonable act. I whole heartedly stand with you. Regards

chotis

Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
File Transfer...
19-03-2015
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-09-2015
I am just curious on the timeline and criteria used by CIC for Processing.

Application from Sept 1010 and beyond are ebing processed, however my application from July 2010 is still waiting to be sent to the second stage. While I am happy for everyone who application are moving on, it is making me wonder if there is anything wrong with mine ( AOR recieved Decemebr 24th, 2014) and CIC said the file will be trasnferred within 6 months of confirmation.

any answers

michelv

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chotis said:
Jeleni and everyone who has helped put together the file. Thank you so much. Is there any way to protect the spreadhseet once it is created. or provide write acess to only a few peeple.

I am happy to volunteer to be the updater and can create a new speasheet, however will require everyone to re-send their information.

It s a very good source of informaiotn, so let us not lose it.
Hi Chotis
Your cooperative move is remarkable. Me too can contribute in reconstruction of spreadsheet. I will sugest

jeleni

Jan 13, 2006
Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2010 - Parent Sponsorship
Doc's Request.
July 30, '14/submitted on 9/12/14
AOR Received.
Dec. 8, 2014
File Transfer...
Jan. 27 '15 to Ottawa (Sponsor's ECAS - DM Feb.2 '15)
Med's Request
May 16,'15
Med's Done....
May 20,'15 w/ addtl test Aug. 24, '15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep. 30, 2015 / Submitted: Oct. 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2015
Hi Soonihope, Chotis and Michelv,

Now the spreadsheet is back but in another format again. I hope this guy will be able to find life outside of this spreadsheet. It seems like he's so busy playing with it.

Chotis and Michelv, I am not that good in computers but I just tried to put this together with the help of my son. If you can do something to protect it, pls. do so. We can't be sure until when we can still find this spreadsheet useful if this guy keeps on playing with it.

Kosova

Oct 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 29/2010
Doc's Request.
July 30/2014
AOR Received.
Dec 08/2014
File Transfer...
May 14/ 2015
Hi Chotis, you are not alone I received AOR on Dec 09/2014, I haven't got an approval letter yet,I'm concerned too, this is ridiculous from CIC, it's making us wait until our parents die before they get to come here, good luck to all of you

michelv

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeleni said:
Hi Soonihope, Chotis and Michelv,

Now the spreadsheet is back but in another format again. I hope this guy will be able to find life outside of this spreadsheet. It seems like he's so busy playing with it.

Chotis and Michelv, I am not that good in computers but I just tried to put this together with the help of my son. If you can do something to protect it, pls. do so. We can't be sure until when we can still find this spreadsheet useful if this guy keeps on playing with it.
Hi Jeleni Ji
As per suggestion given by my IT kids it will be better if spread sheet is prepared in GOOGLE DOCS and is saved as READ ONLY and paste the link on this forum pages. No one can edit the read only google docs, however you can edit as & when changes are to be effected in the spreadsheet however I would request you to seek some advise from your own sources or you can put such querry on these pages I am sure every forum member having IT knowledge will extend cooperation as you are serving a Social service and not for your personal interest Rgds

jeleni

Jan 13, 2006
Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Dec. 8, 2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
May 16,'15
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2015
michelv said:
Hi Jeleni Ji
As per suggestion given by my IT kids it will be better if spread sheet is prepared in GOOGLE DOCS and is saved as READ ONLY and paste the link on this forum pages. No one can edit the read only google docs, however you can edit as & when changes are to be effected in the spreadsheet however I would request you to seek some advise from your own sources or you can put such querry on these pages I am sure every forum member having IT knowledge will extend cooperation as you are serving a Social service and not for your personal interest Rgds
Hi michelv,

Thanks for your inputs. I have saved this in google docs but not read only coz i am thinking that any member can just update his timeline. I will ask my son to help me do the read only docs. Hopefully, will be able to do it soon before this spreadheet will totally messed up.

michelv

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeleni said:
Hi michelv,

Thanks for your inputs. I have saved this in google docs but not read only coz i am thinking that any member can just update his timeline. I will ask my son to help me do the read only docs. Hopefully, will be able to do it soon before this spreadheet will totally messed up.
Hi Jeleni Ji It sounds good that despite irresponsible action by undecipiline person you have kind heart for all so that because of wrong deed of one person the entire forum members should not be deprieved of the information as your spreadsheet is SANJIVINI for us. I will suggest you to kindly save seperste folder as Read Only another file for forum members so that in future if any person play with statistics then you can take help from your Read only folder. Rest decision is yours. My hats are OFF for your p
Religious work please keep it up. Rgds

jeleni

Jan 13, 2006
Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Dec. 8, 2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
May 16,'15
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2015
michelv said:
Hi Jeleni Ji It sounds good that despite irresponsible action by undecipiline person you have kind heart for all so that because of wrong deed of one person the entire forum members should not be deprieved of the information as your spreadsheet is SANJIVINI for us. I will suggest you to kindly save seperste folder as Read Only another file for forum members so that in future if any person play with statistics then you can take help from your Read only folder. Rest decision is yours. My hats are OFF for your p
Religious work please keep it up. Rgds
Thank you michelv for your very encouraging words. I wont let any person ruin our purpose. Good luck to him!

zeeshah

Nov 8, 2014
michelv said:
Hi you need to worry in our case too I submitted additional papers as per CPC m letter dated 30.7.2014 & AOR received on 10.12.2014 stating all documents received on 16 Step 2014 & are complete but on 2 and Feb 2015 I got email for additional form to be signed by sponsor & applicant I.e my father only with no dependent. I posted form to CPC m on 4 the Feb 2015 & when contacted call center I too was advised to wait for 6 months but to my surprise I hot sponsorship approval on 18 the Feb 2015 file sent to CPC Ottawa & waiting for further instructions. I feel since my father is in Canada on SUPERVISA & single applicant approval received quackily. Pl click spreadsheet prepared by jeleni Ji which is at the bottom of jeleni Ji quote every thing will be clear. Wish early approval
Hi Michelv
Thanks for the encouraging experience shared . I had called CIC few times and they told me that I have to wait 6 months from the AOR (for me its December) before CPC Miss, approves or finalizes my file. I should wait until may/june before there will be some response from CIC.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
chotis said:
I am just curious on the timeline and criteria used by CIC for Processing.

Application from Sept 1010 and beyond are ebing processed, however my application from July 2010 is still waiting to be sent to the second stage. While I am happy for everyone who application are moving on, it is making me wonder if there is anything wrong with mine ( AOR recieved Decemebr 24th, 2014) and CIC said the file will be trasnferred within 6 months of confirmation.

any answers
In the letter sent to everyone in July 2014 requesting documents and other forms you will see it says "complete applications will be processed in the order in which they are received at the Case Processing Centre - Mississauga (CPC-M)".

For the most part at least the sponsorship approval have been done in order. Some have not but it may be because there was some individual reason for delay on a particular case. No one can say for sure how files are assessed. We can only try and speculate.

What date in sept/October did you post your documents. I think over 90% of people upto middle of sept have received sponsorship approval hopefully you will soon hear something.

The next stage waiting for medicals is even more unpredictable.

mirjapunjabi

Mar 10, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2010
AOR Received.
jan 2014
Med's Request
nov 2014
Med's Done....
jan 2015
Interview........
ECAS : in process - 4 March 2015 ,decision made 19 march 2015
Passport Req..
16 march 2015, pasport sent..:24 march 2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 April 2015
LANDED..........
jald hi
:( sad to see the sheet being tempered
btw add me in the new sheet
and can you guys tell me how much time it is going to take after passport has been submitted to cic new delhi ,to get them back?
mine was submitted on 23rd

kkaur84

Nov 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
Doc's Request.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-04-2014
Med's Request
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-12-2015
Interview........
ecas satus changed to 'In Process' on feb 19,2015
Passport Req..
march 20,2015
mirjapunjabi said:
:( sad to see the sheet being tempered
btw add me in the new sheet
and can you guys tell me how much time it is going to take after passport has been submitted to cic new delhi ,to get them back?
mine was submitted on 23rd
passport come back in 20-30 days with visa stamp and for my grandmom it tooks 20 days