2010 Parents sponsorship applicants join here

michelv

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MIKE9292 said:
Hey everybody,

Little bit of a weird quetion. I am a canadian my wife holds PR.

I wanted to bring my wifes parents on a visit visa is that possible? Who can sponcer she or I?

What is the process how long does it take and where can i get the applications for them send me a link plz?

Also can i apply throuh CIC in ottawa or mississauga?

Please let me know and thankyou for being the great help thankyou
Hi yes you both can be sponsored for visa of in-laws they can apply on line it will be better to long on www.Canada.ca and all information regarding application,fee, processing time & address of visa offices in all over world. You may take help of consultant but there charges very from place yo place. Initially you go through CIC website as mentioned. Wish for speedy & favorable decisions byee

MIKE9292

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 1st, 2010
Doc's Request.
December 26th, 2011
AOR Received.
November 4th, 2011
File Transfer...
October 28th, 2011
Med's Request
December 28th, 2011
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012
Thanks for your reply.

Cant i apply for them through cic is missisauga or ottawa?

michelv

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MIKE9292 said:
Thanks for your reply.

Hi
When you will browse www.Canada.ca you will find answer of your each & every qurrey or alternatively consult st least 2-3 y consultants over phone which you can get over internet or from local newspapers and after mutual discussion within family & friend you take decision which is best suitable. Byee

raki123

Aug 1, 2014
Hello Friends,

Today received an email from regional medical office of New Delhi requesting to book an appointment for additional tests. Note that my mother submitted her original medicals on March 22nd based on the email from CPC - Ottawa. This is another request after a week. is this normal or something to be concerned about?

Thanks,

Rajesh

Xbero

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
MIKE9292 said:
Thanks for your reply.

No, you can not apply through Mississauga or Ottawa. You can apply online but based on contact and residential address of your father/mother-in-law in their online application, your online application will then get routed to Canadian High Commission in Islamabad.

Once, on their behalf, you have submitted their complete application, purchased 1 year insurance paper, invitation letter and 2 pictures of each online and paid for the fees, then you will receive a confirmation that your application has been received and you will also receive an email requesting for biometrics and submission of their passports. Your in-laws then have to go to a VFS office to submit their passports and give their biometrics. http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/pakistan/

After that, you will receive medical exam request for the Super Visa within 2-4 weeks. Your in-laws have to do their medical exam at IOM location in Pakistan and they must present a pieces of official picture ID. Once the medical has been completed, then you have to wait until you receive email informing you about final decision regarding Super Visa.

Xbero

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
raki123 said:
Hello Friends,

Today received an email from regional medical office of New Delhi requesting to book an appointment for additional tests. Note that my mother submitted her original medicals on March 22nd based on the email from CPC - Ottawa. This is another request after a week. is this normal or something to be concerned about?

Thanks,

Rajesh
When I applied for my parents Super Visa, this happened to my mom too because the doctors has notices some dots in her x-ray so they asked her to do more test to ensure she does have any serious lung problem. The result of her second medical, allhamdulila, showed that she doesn't have any serious problem, then they approved her application.

Before their additional test, they should contact the doctor's office who did their first medical exam and ask what type of additional test are they required to do.

michelv

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raki123 said:
Hello Friends,

Thanks,

Rajesh
Hi Rajesh
Nothing to worry in my Father SUPERVISA we got same type emedical email from international CIC New Delhi for additional test within 90 days as dome dots were in chest xray which is common. In India such dots are ignored but CIC advised for Sliva test & my father undergone these test for three consequent days with empty stomach at 6 o clock in the morning even water was not allowed. Clinic Doctor told my Father nothing to worry as 99% results are negative. This test is to confirm that applicants is not TB patient. Result of my fathers test was also negative & he got SUPERVISA So dear Rajesh it is a routine test but time consuming. Wish favourable result of your additional test. Byee

raki123

Aug 1, 2014
michelv said:
Hi Rajesh
Nothing to worry in my Father SUPERVISA we got same type emedical email from international CIC New Delhi for additional test within 90 days as dome dots were in chest xray which is common. In India such dots are ignored but CIC advised for Sliva test & my father undergone these test for three consequent days with empty stomach at 6 o clock in the morning even water was not allowed. Clinic Doctor told my Father nothing to worry as 99% results are negative. This test is to confirm that applicants is not TB patient. Result of my fathers test was also negative & he got SUPERVISA So dear Rajesh it is a routine test but time consuming. Wish favourable result of your additional test. Byee
Thanks Michelv and Xbero. Last year my Mom underwent angioplast. She had two blockages and they have placed two stents. Now they have requested couple of further tests related to heart. Hope everything goes well. Thanks for your wishes

Rajesh

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
raki123 said:
Thanks Michelv and Xbero. Last year my Mom underwent angioplast. She had two blockages and they have placed two stents. Now they have requested couple of further tests related to heart. Hope everything goes well. Thanks for your wishes

Rajesh
Hey plz plz reply wt type of furthere test embassy recommended uh plz tell very urgebt .. I m in same situation .!!

michelv

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raki123 said:
Hello Friends,

Thanks,

Rajesh
Hi Rsjesh Ji
Will pl share whether your Mother is in Canada as CPC Ottawa issued medical exam & now CIC international Delhi asking for additional test In case She is in Canada then She had to go to Delhi or additional test will be at Canada. I am asking because my Father's medical has not been asked by CPC Ottawa & my father is in Canada. I am worried about it kindly advise Byee

gaganmaan4u

Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
No dependents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-12-2014
File Transfer...
30-01-2015
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-04-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
22-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2015
LANDED..........
11-12-2015
Hello All,

I need to get my mom's medical done here in GTA. Can someone please suggest me a doctor. The one with quick appointment, less hassle and has the X-ray place nearby. Thanks in advance peeps.....

MIKE9292

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 1st, 2010
Doc's Request.
December 26th, 2011
AOR Received.
November 4th, 2011
File Transfer...
October 28th, 2011
Med's Request
December 28th, 2011
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012
Thanks everybody for helping out i will get on that.

Thanks again

michelv

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeeshah said:
Hasn't the Sponsorship Approval Rate slowed down quite significantly !!! ?
Hi Zeeshah
You hv rightly said the process of approval , medical instructions & passport demand & visa stamping the system seems to be a bit slow. Let us hope for the best. Even in these public holidays work is effected. We can only pray to GOD for expediting process. Byee

flapmyp

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
gaganmaan4u said:
Hello All,

I need to get my mom's medical done here in GTA. Can someone please suggest me a doctor. The one with quick appointment, less hassle and has the X-ray place nearby. Thanks in advance peeps.....

Richard Chan 741 Broadview Ave,
ground floor,
Ontario,
M4K 3Y3

hes good, and the xray place is pretty close, less then 2 mins walk,