2010 Parents sponsorship applicants join here

michelv

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luckyk555 said:
Hi,

Yesterday on E-CAS was decision made and today strangely received a physical letter from CIC saying my application has approved to sponsor my parents and my file has been transferred Colombo office.
My question is everyone was getting e-mail while i also put my e mail on the application and they have send me a letter and also mostly all application processed at Ottawa is getting Medical request quickly by e mail,How will i or my parents be notified about the Medical request as i did submit PCC together with application.
Please help
Hi LukkyK555
Congratulations for approval of sponsorship. It is fact that CPC Ottawa processing is fast ad compared to other CPC but in Ottawa they ask for medical from case to case cases approved in early Jan2015 are pending for medical whereas some cases of form member whose approval was in late Feb 2015 & march 2015 have been asked for medical by same CPC Ottawa You must click spreadsheet link avsilsblebon jeleni Ji post on these pages prepared by jeleni Ji from where every data is clear. Needless to mention every case has its Owen priority better known to CPC Wish you early medical call by as usual by email.

mrs-vkp

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
24-11-2014
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2015
EverythingwillbeOK said:
passport request looks like it takes 2-3 months from the medical request... congrats! Hope we have good news too...
My parents are planning a trip to Canada in summers for 2 Months.. and wondering if they receive PPR from Delhi during that time, it will complicate the whole situation.

mrs-vkp: i guess we are the same at Feb Medical request, any progress to your application so far?
Hi there, no updates. Eagerly waiting for PPR... in a small delima.. my parents come to Canada every year in summers, this year we are kind a in a soup what to do. Called CIC, they say before the travel send an email to Ottawa that parents are in Canada visiting so they send request for PP in Canada. But considering CICs processes and how they operate always makes me nervous if that might cause delay...

Lets see. keeping fingers crossed.

tthg

Mar 25, 2015
Hi
This is my first post here. I applied for parental sponsorship in November 2010, received their additional information letter in September 2014 from CPC Mississauga. Then we received more information letter in late February 2015 and finally, they have said that we are eligible to sponsor and the application is ready for processing in New Delhi.
So my question is: Whats the timeline now in New Delhi and what are the next milestones? Any details will be appreciated.
Any tips will be welcome too.

Aug 2, 2014
HI here are my dates:

application sent jul 2010
confirmation letter: sept 2010
additional documents request: Jul 2014
additional documents sent: sept 2014

today is March 26 2015 I havent heard anything from them.
the status of my application says application received and the date is Jul 2010.

I am wondering if this is normal, I think the next step is the letter, but I am wondering what is the waiting time for this.
please could you some one give me a feed back??

thanks.

Angelica.

EverythingwillbeOK

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
Doc's Request.
July 30, 2014
File Transfer...
January 30, 2015
Med's Request
February 9, 2015
Med's Done....
February 12, 2015
Interview........
Current Status: In Process
Hopefully a good news will come this April....

mrs-vkp said:
Hi there, no updates. Eagerly waiting for PPR... in a small delima.. my parents come to Canada every year in summers, this year we are kind a in a soup what to do. Called CIC, they say before the travel send an email to Ottawa that parents are in Canada visiting so they send request for PP in Canada. But considering CICs processes and how they operate always makes me nervous if that might cause delay...

Lets see. keeping fingers crossed.

zeeshah

Nov 8, 2014
angelikamariae said:
HI here are my dates:

application sent jul 2010
confirmation letter: sept 2010
additional documents request: Jul 2014
additional documents sent: sept 2014

today is March 26 2015 I havent heard anything from them.
the status of my application says application received and the date is Jul 2010.

I am wondering if this is normal, I think the next step is the letter, but I am wondering what is the waiting time for this.
please could you some one give me a feed back??

thanks.

Angelica.
This Normal, I have not heard anything yet. I sent my documents in September too and they say its 6 months from the date of confirmation letter that the application is complete (AOR). I hope in April we will hear something .

Aug 2, 2014
Hi Zeeshah

Thanks for your answer. I am a bit confused with this:

"they say its 6 months from the date of confirmation letter that the application is complete (AOR). "

After I sent the additional documents in September 2014 I never heard from them again. Was I supposed to receive a confirmation letter for the reception of the additional documents?? that is the one you call AOR?
I would really appreciate your answer. This is why I am so worried because after I sent the documents nothing happened and that was almost 6 months ago. The status that they put in the webpage doesn't help that much for you to understand what is going on :(

Aug 2, 2014
I have seen everywhere AOR date. But not sure what they got in that date.

Could some one please tell me if AOR means an acknowledge letter confirming that they got the additional documents and you have still to continue waiting for the letter with the decision?
OR it means that this is the letter with the decision made?

thanks in advance for your answers.

zeeshah

Nov 8, 2014
AOR is a letter that you should have received within 10 weeks from your document submission.

AOR basically says that application is complete and is in queue for processing. I submitted documents in September and received letter in mail in December, stating this . That letter is referred to AOR.
After December No news for me.

You should call CIC and ask them if they had sent you a letter saying that application was complete or if they need any other documents.

gurunanak

Aug 17, 2014
Hello all,

My sponsorship was approved and my parents application was transferred to Ottawa on Jan 10th 2015. I received an email from CIC on March 25 advising me to disregard the email that was sent to me on Jan 10th and now the file is transferred to India. They also mentioned that the India visa office was selected based on my parents home address and the requirements of the Immigration and refugee protection act. I am confused and worried how much more time i need to wait for medicals...
My parents are in Canada with me under super visa.

michelv

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angelikamariae said:
Hi Zeeshah

Thanks for your answer. I am a bit confused with this:

"they say its 6 months from the date of confirmation letter that the application is complete (AOR). "

After I sent the additional documents in September 2014 I never heard from them again. Was I supposed to receive a confirmation letter for the reception of the additional documents?? that is the one you call AOR?
I would really appreciate your answer. This is why I am so worried because after I sent the documents nothing happened and that was almost 6 months ago. The status that they put in the webpage doesn't help that much for you to understand what is going on :(
Hi you need to worry in our case too I submitted additional papers as per CPC m letter dated 30.7.2014 & AOR received on 10.12.2014 stating all documents received on 16 Step 2014 & are complete but on 2 and Feb 2015 I got email for additional form to be signed by sponsor & applicant I.e my father only with no dependent. I posted form to CPC m on 4 the Feb 2015 & when contacted call center I too was advised to wait for 6 months but to my surprise I hot sponsorship approval on 18 the Feb 2015 file sent to CPC Ottawa & waiting for further instructions. I feel since my father is in Canada on SUPERVISA & single applicant approval received quackily. Pl click spreadsheet prepared by jeleni Ji which is at the bottom of jeleni Ji quote every thing will be clear. Wish early approval

jeleni

Jan 13, 2006
Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2010 - Parent Sponsorship
Doc's Request.
July 30, '14/submitted on 9/12/14
AOR Received.
Dec. 8, 2014
File Transfer...
Jan. 27 '15 to Ottawa (Sponsor's ECAS - DM Feb.2 '15)
Med's Request
May 16,'15
Med's Done....
May 20,'15 w/ addtl test Aug. 24, '15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep. 30, 2015 / Submitted: Oct. 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2015
Somebody's controlling the spreadsheet. We can't find any info now except for those with medical request. Whoever that person is, you're such a jerk.

luckyk555

Aug 1, 2014
Hi,

My question is,in the application my e-mail would be primary contact for future correspondents from CIC,but unlike everybody CIC sent me sponsorship approval through physical letter,so how will the contact my parents for medical and also for my parents e mail address i have given my e mail address,please help

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
jeleni said:
Somebody's controlling the spreadsheet. We can't find any info now except for those with medical request. Whoever that person is, you're such a jerk.
I know how you feel.All the effort to collect the data and put it together and someone ruins it for everyone.

I felt so disappointed when I saw the mess created on the spreadsheet. If only people could understand how much time it took to gather everyone's data.

I guess Jeleni we wasted out time putting this all together for everyone so that one person can mess it up for all.