+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2010 Parents sponsorship applicants join here

DamhaSirah

May 6, 2016
Scarborough
Another-Immigrant said:
Yes, You are going to sponsor parents. During this Sponsorship process, parents will file request for PR. So if child Of parents (you) are Eligible to sponsor AND parents are eligible then parents and their eligible dependents (e.g kids younger than 19 etc) becomes PR. Of-course they are PR and will treated as PR . After that they can apply for citizenship

Thats why govt made it more difficult for parents to sponsor e.g I had applied in June 2010 and still waiting. But who applied in 2014/15/16 are being processed faster
Thank you :)

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
I believe i am the only left for waiting for sponsorship approval :)

If some one else is there please let me know

I would like to create excel sheet for ONLY for keep track of applications under pending reviews.
May be also start new thread

Coz pending review is now for 2010, 2011

Let see

thanks

distressed

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Our situation applied for parents

Date applied : Aug 2010
Additinal Docs Request : July 2014
Additional docs sent: Oct 2014
Processing started April 2015
Medical Done June 2015
Miltary history sent Augst 2015
Re medical done June 2016

We are still waiting....have tried the MP and all they told is background check is happening first gave us it will be completed in Augus then sep now saying oct end. Not sure what to do next. Anyone else in same boat or any advise is highly appreciated.

Our visa office is New Delhi

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
distressed said:
Hi

Medical Done June 2015

We are still waiting....have tried the MP and all they told is background check is happening first gave us it will be completed in Augus then sep now saying oct end. Not sure what to do next. Anyone else in same boat or any advise is highly appreciated.

Sorry to hear your case is taking so long. Have you ordered your gcms notes to see if anything is mentioned in those.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
distressed said:
Hi

Medical Done June 2015

I know one guy, who's parents get Visa (PPR) even after MP office said your medical is expired. Visa office was delhi. He never get request re-medical
Did you got request to do re-medical?

distressed

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First request of medical came from Ottawa and then next one came from Delhi VO

Also have not ordered GCMS notes but I thought the information that MP office is getting is GCMS info. Correct me if the understanding is wrong. How to order the GCMS notes

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
soonihope said:
Sorry to hear your case is taking so long. Have you ordered your gcms notes to see if anything is mentioned in those.
Mine is even taking longest... LOL :)

I have even did not get Sponsorship approval

I am surprised, still people are suffering and looking at MP office, Minister of immigration etc. I did the same. No one helped. These politicians are not there to help us, rather to create problem for us. Like more taxes, more strict laws to get more votes etc.. It is different story they were not successful in that.

I have just one hope from Justice department. May be people would agree and get advice from Lawyer. I don't think it is justify able that few people in a department can decide not to answer any query for indefinite time. Even it is provisioned by some other govt. Judge won't agree with that.

We should have the right to know the status of the application that what is exactly happening

7th year of apply and nothing happened :(

distressed

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
would have to agree...also i know people who filed in 2014 have got their medical....we have waited for 6+ years and still waiting. Should it not be first in first processed. Dont know what is happening and parents are getting old and our children are being without the fault of theirs not having the kind of love and attention from grand parents because of this process. I sometime feel we did a mistake coming here, we are paying so much taxes and everything for this country and still being treated like this

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
distressed said:
First request of medical came from Ottawa and then next one came from Delhi VO

Also have not ordered GCMS notes but I thought the information that MP office is getting is GCMS info. Correct me if the understanding is wrong. How to order the GCMS notes
MP Office is not getting GCMS notes. If your search google, you would be able to see how GCMS notes look like. It is notes every time officer/agent touch your file and do something.

Now CIC is processing your parents PR file so now you can send request but you have to add/upload consent form from them. I never did that you have to google and read about it. However here is link for all this

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
distressed said:
Thanks for the guidance will order the GCMS notes
One option is request whole file (Copy of file) The other is Just electronic notes. Whole file can take longer time. Mine took 79 days. Electronic notes took 30 days. So i would say just order Electronic notes until unless you really need it

distressed

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what is difference between 2, does electronic notes miss any information. Did you recieve any medical/ppr?

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
distressed said:
what is difference between 2, does electronic notes miss any information. Did you recieve any medical/ppr?
Notes are complete information. The other option is whole file. CIC will take your file from shelf. Scan all the documents in it and send it to you. So electronic notes are good. Electronic notes have all information, Updates etc

distressed

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the information. But does anyone know how long is remedical valid because doc had told them 6 months but somewhere i read medicals are valid for 1 year. Not sure which is true

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
distressed said:
Thanks for the information. But does anyone know how long is remedical valid because doc had told them 6 months but somewhere i read medicals are valid for 1 year. Not sure which is true
Not sure , but here are the CIC links

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/assess/index.asp

May be you can google more and check