+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS

hos

Star Member
May 5, 2010
es2ca said:
Thanks youskal;

My file transferred to warsaw on july 2009, I saw it on my online page and wrote warsaw an email to find out what is going on and 2 days after that I received request for update via email!

Good Luck
hI I am glad you are done. By the way when was your apllicaion submission date? thanks

Jun 17, 2010
I am new hear I hava so maany queries here.

I applied my file in 2006 but there is no response of embassy.

I want to withdraw my file. How to withthdraw file?
Can I get my application fees back?

I want to apply again in New fast track process. I don't have any problem for points. I am master degree, wife is graduate and relative is in Canada. I can get more points to pass.

Can anybody suggest how to withdraw file and apply again?

Any disadvantage to withdraw and applyyy again? Please help me

i have paid 1100 dollar for my family application fee. I want fees back to re-apply in fast track process. Please help me

i do not have time, I want to re-apply soon. pleas help me

I want money back to re-appppplly my immigration file again inn fast track system. pelase help me

I want my 1100 $ APPLICATIONFEEESS
it is help me to re-apply my file again in fast track process

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
pankajpatel302:

you can withdraw your application and re-apply again, there is no problem in that, but you have to be sure that your occupation is under the occupation list, so that your application will be accepted and proccesed.

and also you can apply under new rules even if you have application under the old rules, thats what i know.

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
es2ca said:
Thanks youskal;

My file transferred to warsaw on july 2009, I saw it on my online page and wrote warsaw an email to find out what is going on and 2 days after that I received request for update via email!

Good Luck
Hi Es2ca, your file was transferred on july 2009, but when did you send them an email and when did you receive from them the Request for Update? my query is about the time between the transfer (july 2009) and the request to update (???)..

Thanks in advance and BR

es2ca

Mar 11, 2010
Hi youskal;

I almost immediately noticed the transfer to warsaw, I wrote email on july and received request for update on july.
If there is any thing unclear, please specify.

Take Care and good luck.

fadishek

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2004
Doc's Request.
20-7-2009
File Transfer...
16-06-2009
Med's Request
19-10-2010
Med's Done....
27-10-2010
Passport Req..
27-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2011
Hi all,
Congrats Es2ca and wish you goodluck in your new adventure in Canada.
Although I haven't post anything recently but I'm passing through the thread on daily basis. My news are that I was asked from the warsaw CHC office to submit updated police certificates from both syria and Saudi arabia (since I worked there for 2 years 2005-2007). As for the syrian one I got it easily but I faced serios difficulties for the saudi one. It was unnecessary when I submitted my application earlier as they don't ask former residents,however, new updates took effect recently requiring this document. By contacting both the saudi embassy as well as the canadian embassy in saudi arabia they both said that such doc is notavailable for former residents and here is the respond of the canadian embassy in Saudi arabia
" Dear Applicant,
Former residents of Saudi Arabia cannot obtain police certificates abroad. Only persons legally resident in Saudi Arabia can obtain such permits, a process which requires involvement of both the Embassy and the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs. "
After that my representative forwarded that to warsaw office and asked for advice but until now there is no answer from them. That was a month ago. As my timeline reached the limit we forwarded only the syrian police clearance and until this minute I recieved nothing from them.
I'm really worried and deppressed.
Thanx everybody and have a nice day.

BR,
Fadi

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
guys please i wana ask you...

what kind of IELTS we should do as skilled worker applicants ? the general one? or the Academic?
and also do you advice me to prepare for it and do it before i resieve the update letter ?

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should take the general one.
Yes, it's better if you prepare for the exam sooner!

Hurry.visitor said:
guys please i wana ask you...

what kind of IELTS we should do as skilled worker applicants ? the general one? or the Academic?
and also do you advice me to prepare for it and do it before i resieve the update letter ?

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Hi All, I hope you're fine.

Hurry.visitor as mbastudies said: General is the one requested, however, if you have IELTS Academic and still valid they will accept it also.

Fadishek: CIC will probably contact the Saudi Embassy, which in turn will contact saudi authorities and inquire about the authenticity of such a letter. my guess is its taking time because this process takes time ususally and especially in Saudi. So dont worry, as long as you are honest with CIC everything will work out fine insha2 Allah.

es2ca: Thanks for the update, Its because I thought it takes at least 2 months after the transfer to get the request for update, however, seems like there are cases of immediate requests such as yours. Good Luck.

BR

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
thank you "mbastudies" and "youskal" for the informations.

but since i havnt done IELTS yet (never before), and as you said they accept both of them, so which one is easier to pass for me(general or academic), coz am still a BS student in the university. which one you advice me to prepare and to do?

fadishek

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2004
Doc's Request.
20-7-2009
File Transfer...
16-06-2009
Med's Request
19-10-2010
Med's Done....
27-10-2010
Passport Req..
27-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2011
Dear Hurry.visitor,
As for the immigration purposes both types of IELTS are accepted. However, as the IELTS validity is 24 months it would be better for you to consider taking the academic test as you could benefit from it if you -and I hope so- succeeded in getting the PR in applying for universities there. The only differance between the academic and general is in reading and writing which are not considered the hardest comparing to listening which is the same for both types. For me I took the academic IELTS and fortunately I got band 8.
But my advice for you is to never delay that step as you may need wealthy time if you got to do it again.
Good luck and best regards.
Fadi

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe General test is (much) easier! ;) I haven't taken Academic, but I have heard it is more advanced and much more diffiult than the general one. Even from the name you can guess "General" should be easier than "Academic"! ;D

Hurry.visitor said:
thank you "mbastudies" and "youskal" for the informations.

but since i havnt done IELTS yet (never before), and as you said they accept both of them, so which one is easier to pass for me(general or academic), coz am still a BS student in the university. which one you advice me to prepare and to do?

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
well thank you "fadishek" , "mbastudies" for your informations and your advices.
and your right i have to start preparing my self forthe exam from now, i shouldnt wait till they ask me to update my file.

should i go for preparation course at britihs council here in lebanon ? or using internet resources ? or what do you advice is better ?

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Hurry..

As mbastudies indicated, the "general" exam is a bit easier than the "academic"

However, if you plan to study in Canada or pass the exam of one of the regulated professions, it would be better to take the "academic" one from now.

This is my suggestion & what I have done.

Best of luck.

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Hi Dears,

2006 Batch, in a couple of days it would be 2 months since they transferred our files to warsaw, what is your feedback? what do you think guys? when we will receive the update letter? average is 10 weeks (2.5 months). any updates from your side?

BR