+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
I'm really not sure Hos, since I read about ppl that lived for that period and still where requested for IELTS, the thing that I remember from my readings is that if you are not from an english native speaking country you will be asked for the exam.

In any case be ready if they requested it, check for the soonest exams in your area. ITs a good reference in your file in any case.

Youskal

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
me neither,
but I almost can smell it !!!!!!!!!!
I think we will receive it within 1 month.
BR

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
Hello every body, am 2006 applicant in lebanon, i've just seen this thread today, and i want to participate with you guys and to sahre all our infos.

i submited my Appl in 2006 in lebanon, and till yesterday i was cheking my application status, i've seen that my application has been sent to Warsaw on april 2010, so i want to share with u guys, and to ask u how much time i have to wait till they ask me to update my profile.
thank u all

Dam2006

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
hi hurry visitor, welcome in our thread. i read here in the forum it may need around 3 months. we hope it is going to be less off course.

good luck to all

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
thank u dam2006,
actually am so happy here in this thread coz i was feeling those 4 years passed that am just alone in the boat :D , but since 3 hours or less am reading all what you wrote over here, i found that am not alone all of us in the same boat LoOl, i was so desprete, but i feel good now espcially after i've seen my status update yesterday.

i guess waiting time has gone nchalla, it just started now !!! wat u think guys ???

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Hi Hurry.Visitor,

You are not alone in the boat, they just have put us on the slowest boat, and we are anxiously waiting to reach the land.

You are right, you can consider that they have just started with our application, all the time that have passed our application was on the shelve waiting. It's a good feeling, however and also to be realistic, we still have some time to wait (About a year or so) for completion.

Keep us posted and have a nice weekend

Youskal

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
Hi Youskal, thank you for the reply,

your right we were on the shelves, but thnaks god that we're not anymore,
i didnt belive my eyes when i saw that there is a chnage in my application status, am like OMGGGGG finally something changed in this COLD page LoOol :p
ill keep checking out over here to see your updates, and if anything new with me ill post it over here too,

i wana ask you youskal or any of the guys here, i submited a visit application to canada from 3 months and i got rejected, from your experience is this rjection goin to affect my immigration application procces?? or its dependent ???

hassan09

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR :19.04.2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16.02.2013, Remedicals for kids (15.02.2014)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for October 2014
hurry visitor,

No its totaly unrelated, they might have rejected you on different basis!!! processing of immigration applications are considered on totally different basis from Visa requierments, purpose of visit,etc....

Rest assured Inshalla things will turn up to be in the right direction.,.
Good luck

Regards
Hassan

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Hurry.Visitor Hassan is right.

I just wanna add that they might have rejected your visit visa because you have an immigration application, that is maybe, however this will not affect your immigration application or relative decision (Immigration Application might affect visit visa but visit visa does not affect immigration application). This is as far as I know and read in threads.

By the way which month in 2006 you applied?
BR

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
ohh ok i got u Hassan,
thanks for the reply, i was really worry for this, coz i thought that they will take it into concederation (the rejection),
knowing that they rejected me for "silly" reasons, like: no money at the bank, no familly tights...... things like that, i was goin to visit for 2 weeks and come back to continue my university, but as u know you have to prove it and i couldnt.

anyway lets forget it now, and focus on the importnat event we have now ;) ,

i wana ask you guys i still have one year to graduate from university (BS), how they will be consider this ??? is this will decrease my point for education ??

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
ya youskal you are right about what you said, i may been rejected coz i have immigration application. knowing that they didnt mention it in the rejection letter.

i submited it at SEP 2006.

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
Guys where are u ????? youskal , dam2006 peopleee where did u go ???

did u traveled already to canada???? LoOoOoL ;D