SEP 2010
Med's Request
18-Dec-2012
Med's Done....
02-Jan-2013
Passport Req..
24-May-2013
Dear Friends,

Today I received our passports with all immigration papers including visa. Hope all people waiting in this list will get their PPR very soon.

My visa is valid for a period of one year from Medical exam date.

I am planing to do landing for 4 weeks. After that I will return to Lebanon to finish all pending issues and come back to canada for Good.

I had an advise that it is better not to submit request for the Health Card if I am going to leave the country for more than 6 months, is it true?

Is there a minimum stay duration for the landing? can I stay two or three weeks?

Best Regards

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
26 september 2011- remeds 25 february 2013
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st request: november 2011 // second request: 26th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
first issue january 2012- SECOND ISSUE 22 AUGUST 2013
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
Sep2006 said:
Dear Friends,

Today I received our passports with all immigration papers including visa. Hope all people waiting in this list will get their PPR very soon.

I am planing to do landing for 4 weeks. After that I will return to Lebanon to finish all pending issues and come back to canada for Good.

I had an advise that it is better not to submit request for the Health Card if I am going to leave the country for more than 6 months, is it true?

Is there a minimum stay duration for the landing? can I stay two or three weeks?

Best Regards
congrats...

where are you landing?

if toronto.. you cannot apply for health card unless you are there for three months. on another hand you can stay for 4 weeks and leave but make sure that someone sends you your PR card to lebanon before going again because you need it to enter the country or you can apply for travel document in the canadian embassy.

Sep2006

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEP 2006
Doc's Request.
SEP 2010
Med's Request
18-Dec-2012
Med's Done....
02-Jan-2013
Passport Req..
24-May-2013
Thank you alinec,

I am planing to enter via Toronto airport mid of July. Yes, you are right, I will not apply for the health card but I will apply for PR card and SIN number (social Insurance number) and I will give them the address of a friend of mine in Montreal for sending the PR card.

Hope that you receive your visa very soon

Best Regards

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
26 september 2011- remeds 25 february 2013
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st request: november 2011 // second request: 26th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
first issue january 2012- SECOND ISSUE 22 AUGUST 2013
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
thanks sept..

i hope i receive it as well.. :)

cheers

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Sep2006 said:
Dear Friends,

Best Regards
. Congratulations, wishing you and your family all the best of luck as you prepare to go to Canada

baharina

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march2006
File Transfer...
sep2010
Med's Request
nov2012
Passport Req..
july2013
VISA ISSUED...
july2013
LANDED..........
july2013
nado said:
How many of us (2006 applicants ) in this forum are still waiting for ppr, is it three ? ::)
you and i are remained
i dont know if dent-on and dam2006 are still checking this forum...

baharina

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march2006
File Transfer...
sep2010
Med's Request
nov2012
Passport Req..
july2013
VISA ISSUED...
july2013
LANDED..........
july2013
nado said:
I sent another email last week waiting for a reply
since i got disapointed with emailing, i called warsaw today, they said send us ur request via Fax, so i did
warsaw VO is in holiday(canada's day) till tuesday, i guess we have to wait till tuesday for any news

nado

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
baharina said:
since i got disapointed with emailing, i called warsaw today, they said send us ur request via Fax, so i did
warsaw VO is in holiday(canada's day) till tuesday, i guess we have to wait till tuesday for any news
Hopefully they will reply this time .

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
BMJ said:
All those who have 3,00,000 Applicants who have submitted their application for immigration to canada.

Along with case Please write to the following Email Ids. The are email Ids of UN Human Right Commission.

gmagazzeni @ ohchr.org

nationalinstitutions @ ohchr.org

civilsociety @ ohchr.org
Please copy and paste the following well written draft to the email give below, also please go to the link (http://www.un.org/en/contactus/) then paste under message. at end WRITE YOUR NAME.
This appeal may not work directly but certainly there will an impact on the appeal made to the higher court. Let`s try, nothing to lose....... After sending please confirm. Thanks.

the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)
Honourable High Commissioner,
The United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
Geneva, Switzerland

Dear Sir,
This is to bring into your notice the repeated violation of human rights by the present Canadian government and for that we, about 280,000 people of different nationalities are suffering. As said in your website (quote) Human rights are inalienable. They should not be taken away.. (unquote), we are making appeal to you kindly extend your support to stop that injustice.
We applied for Canadian immigration during 2006 and paid required fees. First on 28 Nov 2008 Canadian Hon. Immigration Minister issued notice (quote) …All applications and requests made prior to February 27, 2008, shall be processed in the manner existing at the time of application. ………………. Federal skilled worker applications submitted on or after February 27, 2008, and that meet the following criteria shall be placed into processing immediately upon receipt(unquote) that instruction was not Equal but discriminatory. That instruction clearly violated the Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights: “All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.” Our files were kept un-processed but who applied later got processed their files and landed already in Canada.
Last year the Hon Minister announced to terminate the cases of about 90,000 files corresponding to about 280,000 people are affected. Unfortunately that decision was taken after keeping them waiting for about 6 years. Interestingly applicants applied later are kept to process. We suffered psychologically, financially but no compensation was offered to us only processing fees to be returned but actually we spent additionally to prepare and to submit the documents, more over for our sufferings including our children. A clause of Human Rights is (quote) Interdependent and indivisible - All human rights are indivisible, whether they are civil and political rights, such as the right to life, equality before the law and freedom of expression; economic, social and cultural rights, such as the rights to work, social security and education , or collective rights, such as the rights to development and self-determination, are indivisible, interrelated and interdependent. The improvement of one right facilitates advancement of the others. Likewise, the deprivation of one right adversely affects the others. (unquote). We found most of our files were assessed during the year 2010 and given points making us qualified to obtain Canadian Permanent Residency but because of the delay by the visa officer our file processing were not completed – question is if the delay was made by the visa officers why we have to suffer and visa officers will go un-punished? To avoid the delay Canada government may provide more officials and extra cost could be taken from the all applicants.
Thank you for agreeing that it is clearly violation of human rights to cancel the applications applied first but keeping those who applied later.
Honourable High Commissioner, we appeal to you on behalf of those 280,000 affected people, two third are women and children to protect our rights by contacting the Canadian government and issue a statement to condemn the Human Rights violations, request to cancel the unfair decision and to re-open our cases. We are waiting for the last 7 years, we suffered heavily and now want justice.
Thank you Sir for your kind time and efforts to bring the justice.
Yours Truly,

wjd7359

Mar 8, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
3111, 3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Jul 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 2010
IELTS Request
9 Sep 2010
File Transfer...
26 Apr 2010
Med's Request
4 Dec 2012
Med's Done....
11 Dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25 Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May 2013
LANDED..........
13 Oct 2013
congratulations to all those who got their PPR and hope that others will get theirs soon
best wishes for all friends

dent_on

Mar 14, 2013
Dear friends
Finally, I received the e-mail from Warsaw embassy requesting my passport on June 6th and I managed to send them 2 days ago.
sorry for being late in my post but I was busy as I'm in a visit to USA.
wishing the best for all

Any one know if a US driver license is valid in Canada??

God blesses

wjd7359

Mar 8, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
3111, 3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Jul 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 2010
IELTS Request
9 Sep 2010
File Transfer...
26 Apr 2010
Med's Request
4 Dec 2012
Med's Done....
11 Dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25 Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May 2013
LANDED..........
13 Oct 2013
congrats dent on

nado

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
My Goodness ,why are they sooooooooooooooo slow ,soooooooo complicated,soooooooooooooo inconsiderete ,sooooooo indiferrent to the value of time & soooooooooo unfair :(