03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Hi All ,
After 7 years of waiting finally got my Work Permit approved , and should send the passports to Amman Visa Office as they requested :)

samoo

Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
issued
ramiyoussef92 said:
I just received the ppr ! :):) thank GOd! Good luck to all who are still waiting!
Congratulation & Good luck

samoo

Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
issued
Hadeel1234 said:
Hi All ,
After 7 years of waiting finally got my Work Permit approved , and should send the passports to Amman Visa Office as they requested :)
Congratulation Hadeel and all the best in your coming life

nado

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Hadeel1234 said:
Hi All ,
Congratulations Hadeel and hope your life in Canada be filled with all prospects of happiness and achieving prosperous career.You really deseve it . ;)

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Thanks all so much , wish you will follow soooon

baharina

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march2006
File Transfer...
sep2010
Med's Request
nov2012
Passport Req..
july2013
VISA ISSUED...
july2013
LANDED..........
july2013
ramiyoussef92 said:
I just received the ppr ! :):) thank GOd! Good luck to all who are still waiting!
congrats dearrrrrrrrrrr, wish u the best

samoo

Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
issued
Bahrainia you should recieve your ppr now. Did you sent medical late or may be big family or you traveled many countries
Hope you receive yours soon

hassan09

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR :19.04.2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16.02.2013, Remedicals for kids (15.02.2014)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for October 2014
Hi Everyone,

yesterday I got an email from Warsaw VO, and need your input, thoughts or anyone could share a similar experience, i'm quoting..
"Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Please advise whether your dependents have completed medical examinations requested via email on 31 August 2012 for one child and on11 February 2013 for the second child. If so, please provide details (when, where they were completed and when sent to Paris). If not, they must complete them within 30 days from the date of this email.
Please comply with the above request within 30 days from the date of this letter. At the end of the 30 days period we shall review your application and make a decision on the basis of the information available. We are unable to determine that you meet the requirements of the Skilled Worker program without these documents. Should you faile to comply with the above request your application may be refused"

now I've done the medicals me and all my family members back in feb 2013 and all the medical results were sent and received by paris (Aramex tracking route shows confirmation details on that),besides warsaw VO has sent me directly (knowing that I have a representative on my case "VO kept him on CC").

i'll be responding to VO this week, after getting confirmations from my representative (I'll be providing all the supporting docs requested to prove that my kids have done the medicals with us at the same time and was sent all together to paris, thank God I still have all the receipts:) )

I was wondering if any one with similar experience who can shed some light on the status above?? or share his / her thoughts??

Thanks all,

baharina

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march2006
File Transfer...
sep2010
Med's Request
nov2012
Passport Req..
july2013
VISA ISSUED...
july2013
LANDED..........
july2013
hassan09 said:
Hi Everyone,

yesterday I got an email from Warsaw VO, and need your input, thoughts or anyone could share a similar experience, i'm quoting..
"Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Please advise whether your dependents have completed medical examinations requested via email on 31 August 2012 for one child and on11 February 2013 for the second child. If so, please provide details (when, where they were completed and when sent to Paris). If not, they must complete them within 30 days from the date of this email.
Please comply with the above request within 30 days from the date of this letter. At the end of the 30 days period we shall review your application and make a decision on the basis of the information available. We are unable to determine that you meet the requirements of the Skilled Worker program without these documents. Should you faile to comply with the above request your application may be refused"

now I've done the medicals me and all my family members back in feb 2013 and all the medical results were sent and received by paris (Aramex tracking route shows confirmation details on that),besides warsaw VO has sent me directly (knowing that I have a representative on my case "VO kept him on CC").

i'll be responding to VO this week, after getting confirmations from my representative (I'll be providing all the supporting docs requested to prove that my kids have done the medicals with us at the same time and was sent all together to paris, thank God I still have all the receipts:) )

I was wondering if any one with similar experience who can shed some light on the status above?? or share his / her thoughts??

Thanks all,
few of my friends had same situation as urs
just e-mail them
Aramex tracking number and date of package delivery
ur doctor's name
the date u did med exams
they will follow the case themselves. dont worry its usual

baharina

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march2006
File Transfer...
sep2010
Med's Request
nov2012
Passport Req..
july2013
VISA ISSUED...
july2013
LANDED..........
july2013
samoo said:
Bahrainia you should recieve your ppr now. Did you sent medical late or may be big family or you traveled many countries
Hope you receive yours soon
dear Samoo i did med exams in nov2012, my representative sent a followup e-mail in feb2013, warsaw said they havent received the report of one of dependents med exam and i have to wait more since they have huge backlog in paris
since then my representative sent few more followup e-mails but no answer till now
im nearly in 8th months of waiting without any clue, i might ask for CAIPS but it will takes at least 30days
just pray for me
tnx

ramiyoussef92

Jul 21, 2011
This might have already been discussed in the thread. but I cant find the info.

Im currently in Canada. So ill be sending my passport to Warsaw from here. Does anyone know which courier is the best to use?
The rest of my family will be sending them from lebanon, same question here. which courier is better in Lebanon ?

Warsaw office is requesting two photos. Does anyone know if the photos should be stamped from the back ?

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
26 september 2011- remeds 25 february 2013
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st request: november 2011 // second request: 26th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
first issue january 2012- SECOND ISSUE 22 AUGUST 2013
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
ramiyoussef92 said:

Im currently in Canada. So ill be sending my passport to Warsaw from here. Does anyone know which courier is the best to use?
The rest of my family will be sending them from lebanon, same question here. which courier is better in Lebanon ?

Warsaw office is requesting two photos. Does anyone know if the photos should be stamped from the back ?
we used DHL from beirut they know the procedure and evthg.. pretty easy.

Sep2006

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEP 2006
Doc's Request.
SEP 2010
Med's Request
18-Dec-2012
Med's Done....
02-Jan-2013
Passport Req..
24-May-2013
ramiyoussef92 said:

Dear ramiyoussef92,

I am in Lebanon and today morning I received my passports with visa stamp including carbon papers. I used DHL service, they are excellent. Also, their office in Warsaw is used to bring documents from the embassy.

Remember that your family needs to go to DHL and pay for the shipping police, then they should go to the General Security (with the shipping police) to get approval for sending passports outside Lebanon. At this stage, they can leave passports there and someone from DHL will pick them up or they can take the sealed passports enveloppe to any DHL office (you will save one day delay).

Regarding photos, no need to stamp them (Moukhtar). Just write the name of person and file number on the back.

Good Luck