waived
Passport Req..
1st request: november 2011 // second request: 26th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
first issue january 2012- SECOND ISSUE 22 AUGUST 2013
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
baharina said:
my friend got ppr last wednesday, warsaw is working hard to finalize remaining applications by the end of june, i hope we(including dent-on,nado,ramlyoussef92) all get our ppr in next 2weeks:)
inshallah.. lolol i was added to my husband's app year and half ago and still nthg.. (and husband already had his first visa also)..

amneimneh

Jan 16, 2013
Dear All,

I am writing to you from Warsaw, wanted to share with you my experience picking up the visa by my self maybe some one will benefit from this.

Applied for visa 3 weeks ago via polish embassy in Beirut, they will make it easy when the know you have something with the canadians.

Booked direct flight with LOT the polish air line and Sheraton hotel for accommodation since sheraton only 5 min walk to the canadian embassy

Arrived Sunday 630 AM to Warsaw 3:20 min flight from Beirut, went to the hotel but refused to check me in till 1PM i was very sleepy
went for city tour till 1230 and then to hotel and jumped in to bed till 4PM.

Waked up Monday had breakfast and straight to the embassy, received by security personnel got our phones and gave us waiting ticket
and guided us to the reception.

few steps away we found the counter, only one officer and a cashier, two or three was waiting. after like 10 min the officer called for our number. We gave the email, the passports and the photos .

She asked us to wait, after around 55 minutes she called us and gave me the passports with visas, the carbonated papers and asked us to verify the information before we leave and told us that our visa will be valid till 2/1/2014.

we checked the documents and thanked he and left, i think today we started a new chapter of our life

Please let me know if you have any question

samoo

Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
issued
amneimneh said:
Dear All,

I am writing to you from Warsaw, wanted to share with you my experience picking up the visa by my self maybe some one will benefit from this.

Applied for visa 3 weeks ago via polish embassy in Beirut, they will make it easy when the know you have something with the canadians.

Booked direct flight with LOT the polish air line and Sheraton hotel for accommodation since sheraton only 5 min walk to the canadian embassy

Arrived Sunday 630 AM to Warsaw 3:20 min flight from Beirut, went to the hotel but refused to check me in till 1PM i was very sleepy

Waked up Monday had breakfast and straight to the embassy, received by security personnel got our phones and gave us waiting ticket

few steps away we found the counter, only one officer and a cashier, two or three was waiting. after like 10 min the officer called for our number. We gave the email, the passports and the photos .

She asked us to wait, after around 55 minutes she called us and gave me the passports with visas, the carbonated papers and asked us to verify the information before we leave and told us that our visa will be valid till 2/1/2014.

we checked the documents and thanked he and left, i think today we started a new chapter of our life

Congratulation. Good thing to do instead of waiting the courier. Was your trip costly? ?

samoo

Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
issued
nado said:
Looking back at my life I can't prevent myself from thinking & reproaching it for my stupidity . If I had my 7 years back of this endless waiting and the oppotunities that can not be recompensated and the offers I got at that time & lost for the sake of this illusion , I would have nerver ever even thought of falling into this trape & swallowing the bait . I know It is toooo late to feel regretul now after being tied actually enslaved to the process of waiting.
Wishing you get your ppr this week. I'm sure all will receive ppr before July
Keep smiles

nado

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
samoo said:
Wishing you get your ppr this week. I'm sure all will receive ppr before July
Keep smiles
Thank you samoo for the kind words . Wishing you all the best and good luck in your new life to canada.

hassan09

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR :19.04.2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16.02.2013, Remedicals for kids (15.02.2014)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for October 2014
Thanks for sharing your experience amneimneh, wish you the best of luck in your new chapter.

same wishes goes to all forum members, hopefully all of us will hear good news soon from Warsaw :)

Have a nice day,

Sep2006

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEP 2006
Doc's Request.
SEP 2010
Med's Request
18-Dec-2012
Med's Done....
02-Jan-2013
Passport Req..
24-May-2013
amneimneh said:
Dear All,

Congratulations amneimneh. You did the right thing. I sent my passports 10 days ago but didn't receive any reply till today.

Does anyone know how much it will take to stamp the PR visa

Best Regards

sara80

Jun 16, 2011
Dear all Friends,

As dear Baharina said previously, we got our PPR from Warsaw Visa Office on June 3, and we got our Visa on June 11.

We received our medical forms on November 2012, We done our medical on December 2012, and our Visa is valid till 10th of December 2013 (Guess this is the date which doctor signed the forms).

I am sure that all the people in waiting list will receive their PPR soon. Do not worry, just think about necessities before traveling to CANADA, it is a very time consuming process and needs a precise schedule.

wish you all the best
Sara

baharina

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march2006
File Transfer...
sep2010
Med's Request
nov2012
Passport Req..
july2013
VISA ISSUED...
july2013
LANDED..........
july2013
dear dent-on, ramlyoussef92 and Nado have you ever sent a followup letter to warsaw during last 6months? have u get "back ground check answer"!?
tnx

nado

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
baharina said:
dear dent-on, ramlyoussef92 and Nado have you ever sent a followup letter to warsaw during last 6months? have u get "back ground check answer"!?
tnx
My representative sent a follow up letter about a month and a half but did not get any answer .I even do not know if they had received medical tests or still doing background checks. I'm thinking if it is ok to send them email myself with out depending on the representative.

baharina

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march2006
File Transfer...
sep2010
Med's Request
nov2012
Passport Req..
july2013
VISA ISSUED...
july2013
LANDED..........
july2013
nado said:
My representative sent a follow up letter about a month and a half but did not get any answer .I even do not know if they had received medical tests or still doing background checks. I'm thinking if it is ok to send them email myself with out depending on the representative.
my representative sent 4 e mails within last 6months without any answer
i sent an e-mail myself without my representative, but havent got any answer yet.

ramiyoussef92

Jul 21, 2011
baharina said:
tnx
Yes I've sent and email and got the "background check answer" in April

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
26 september 2011- remeds 25 february 2013
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st request: november 2011 // second request: 26th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
first issue january 2012- SECOND ISSUE 22 AUGUST 2013
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
ramiyoussef92 said:
I just received the ppr ! :):) thank GOd! Good luck to all who are still waiting!
congrats..

what is your timeline? Medical etc..?