+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Hi Dears,

Yes Hassan I've heard about many cases that are receiving medicals+RPRF+PPR in the same correspondance (Ususally those are 2 seperate phases).

Dam2006 what do you think, will we receive UL during may/june?

Ali_GHG where are you bro?

BR

Youskal

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Youskal,
Still no news, and it's so frustrating.
About one and half month ago, I send an e-mail to them and asked about my file status. I also wrote them that I got new a IELTS certificate, and based on that I will earn more points; knowing that some of the files has been transferred to other offices, for which office should i send my IELTS certificate?
after a month I got an e-mail form them in that they told me you may send your IETLTS to Damascus office.

Just this.

Dam2006

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
Hi to everyone,

Nothing new here yet. Yes yoiuskal i still think and i hope we r going to receive something by June.

Ali_hgh what did u mean by some files transfered to other offices? r those urs or u meant in general? i think if u need to send anthing just do to Damascus unless told otherwise by them in advance.

Riwa, which month in 2006 is u got ur file number if i may ask?

Good luck to all

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Hi Dears,

Ali_HGH, Yes you are right about the communication with CHC, they are very discreet, like for example, I sent them a general email asking them "What year are you working on, and when will you start 2006", they replied "We are working on applications sent back in February 2004".

First, they didn't answer my second part of the question, and second, they told me Feb 2004 although on their website they state september 2004, and in reality they are working on up to December 2005. (As if they are telling us "don't bother us we're busy, go take a hike).

About sending documents, they told you to send it to Damascus since our files (2006) are still there, they only transferred some of 2004 and most of 2005 batch to warsaw. In addition, its not a rule to transfer them, they might study our files (2006) in damascus and they might transfer them, all comes back to their judgement regarding volumes, optimization and load balancing between offices.

Have a nice weekend dears, TC.

Youskal

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Rusty “In Process” 2005:

Fadishek: AOR Aug 2004, UL May 2009, Waiting for Medicals
Riwa1234: AOR Sept 2005, UL July 2009, Waiting for Medicals

Rusty "In Process" 2006:

Ali_GHG: AOR Jan 2006, Waiting for Update Letter.
Dam2006: AOR Feb 2006, Waiting for Update Letter.
Youskal: AOR August 2006, Waiting for Update Letter.
Shima: AOR September 2006, Waiting for Update Letter
Theone: AOR ? 2006, Waiting for Update Letter
marjanm76: AOR ? 2006, Waiting for Update Letter

“In Process” 2009:

Hassan09: AOR April 2009, Waiting for Medicals

It's been a while we didn't hear from Riwa, Shima, Theone, marjanm76......

Youskal

fadishek

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2004
Doc's Request.
20-7-2009
File Transfer...
16-06-2009
Med's Request
19-10-2010
Med's Done....
27-10-2010
Passport Req..
27-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2011
Hi friends,
dear youskal, I contacted my representative regarding your advice to ask for detailed situation enquiry. He told me that everything is going allright and as suspected. He advised me to avoid any unnecessary contact with CIC as that might have a negative effect on my application as my timeline is still in normal range.
What's your opinion friends?

BR
fadishek

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Hi Fadishek,

Well your representative is right about your application being within the timeline, although it's positioned in the last band of timelines. And he is also right about negative effects in case the correspondance itself had a negative tone and not well composed. Your file was transferred to warsaw with the 2005 batch, so there is movement on it, and medicals were not sent yet to many of this batch.

To be honest, I would have sent an email to CHC telling them to send me the medicals ASAP, but this might not be a wise thing to do.

As long as you have a good representative I think you should follow his instructions.

BR

Youskal

hassan09

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR :19.04.2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16.02.2013, Remedicals for kids (15.02.2014)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for October 2014
hi guys,

Sorry to hear about this, but never give up old applicants!! i'm sure your updates / medicals will come through soon. I really know how much waiting is very frustrating and killing in some moments, but i think its the key for every thing in this life :) you've always been eager to know every bit n bits about the status of your applications and thus didn't savetime working hard to get things better..
we all know why we are in this forum and why in the first place took the decision to immigrate to canada.... i'm sure will have more than 100 reasons... i think above all better living for our kids (current or furute) plus a way better homesafe and peace, etc...
it really worth it, think about the +ive things of this life...
I'm not sure if this change will also impact my application timeline!! but if it did, then i have no other option else to wait!!
Pray for God and always be optimistic :)

i just felt that i need to write those couple of words to all of you, hope it will find an echo among your thoughts...:)

BR

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Dear Hassan,

Thanks alot for those words, you're a true friend.
You're right, patience is most important, and insha` Allah this waiting will pay off eventually.

Good luck all.

BR

Youskal

riwa1234

Feb 7, 2010
Hi Youskal and all nice people in this forum and especially this thread. Youskal, I'm not absent at all. I visit this thread daily and I can see your comments hoping to know about any news from you. Actually, I was watching only since I have no news and to be honest I'm about to lose hope. I don't know why things are taking this long time. They said in the update letter that the purpose of transfer of our application is to expediate the processing of our files. It's going to be 54 months till now and I haven't even received the medical request. I mean why is this long delay? I have to know what to do for next year since the renew of my employment contract is due in this month.I also DON'T want to contact CIC and ask for CAIPS since this is not very much recommended as I aways hear. I have never thought that this immigration process would use all my nerves. Anyways, we have no choice other than waiting. Hope things would come to a happy end for all of us.
Best Regards,