+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 way courier-received OPR, Indian/SDS/Fall2020

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Hello guys,
I got my opr on 6th November and on 7th the instruction letter. Now just waiting for further instructions that will be provided by vfs.:D:D

sheldoor

Nov 4, 2020
@Akash_Deep you will get an email from the same ID which sent you the first email asking passport. This email will have a contact number, you will have to call them and give your UCI and they will send you payment link. Until then your name doesn't appear in their list and they will ask you to call again.

Reactions: rajkumar patel

sheldoor

Nov 4, 2020
Hi Guys.... Really need your help.. I too got a email from "DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca " with the subject "Passport request letter " on Saturday, 7th Nov.

Questions:
1. I hope it's not fake?? Is this the correct email ID?
2. I got another email with the set of instructions for the 2 way courier service. So I wrote a email to "IRCC Passport Submission <passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com> " to arrange for the service. What do I do now??? Will CFS arrange for this and I just have to pay??
3. Do I make 3 separate envelopes for me and my dependents??
4. Things to be sent - Passport, Copy of letter, Passport size pictures - Is that all??

Help would really be appreciated...
this is genuine

Reddy2020

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Dude when did you send them the email?
I sent on Saturday, considering 2 working days, I am expecting their response by atleast today.
None of the vfs helpline numbers are working.

This is actually ridiculous, even after receiving Passport request and Instructions letter, we still have to wait for a response from VFS.
The wait is still not over!

Reddy2020

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
@Akash_Deep you will get an email from the same ID which sent you the first email asking passport. This email will have a contact number, you will have to call them and give your UCI and they will send you payment link. Until then your name doesn't appear in their list and they will ask you to call again.
Unfortunately now they are not sending any number to contact, they are only sending the email id (passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com) and none of their helpline numbers are working.
God knows when they will reply to the email

Uk2108

Aug 8, 2020
Unfortunately now they are not sending any number to contact, they are only sending the email id (passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com) and none of their helpline numbers are working.
hey,

Even I have sent an email on Saturday, hopefully, they respond today. Yes unfortunately no number provided for contacting them. Please keep us posted any update or email that you receive.

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Hey bro you don't need to worry about. They stated in the mail that they will respond within 2 working days excluding the day you submit the request.
So yes, you will receive the mail today.:D

gurpreetbal

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
Hi, I received PPR request yesterday but no instructions letter as of now, can anybody tell me if this letter is unique to everyone or just a generic instructions for everybody.
if possible please post it here.

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Hi, I received PPR request yesterday but no instructions letter as of now, can anybody tell me if this letter is unique to everyone or just a generic instructions for everybody.
if possible please post it here.
Is your DLI on approved (readiness plan) list ?