+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 way courier-received OPR, Indian/SDS/Fall2020

Bbngeorge

Star Member
May 20, 2020
I have received OPR but no instructions to send the passport. What instruction did you receive ?
U have to get a submission mail..then only u can send..or e
@Sheldor I am stuck at that point as well. for now I have finalized that I will send my passport here using bluedart:

VFS Shivaji Stadium Metro Station address

FYI, the PPR says To find out where to send your passport, visit our website: canada website link here

That leads only to the VFS global website, so when we click on I for India, it says:

"India
Submit your passport at the visa application centre

You can submit your passport(s) in person at the VAC.

With your passport(s), make sure you include:

• The passport request letter you received from IRCC
  • Any applicable visa application centre (VAC) fees, such as passport transmission fees
Check the website of your closest VAC for more information:

(put VFS global site here)

Provided all documents are in order, passports submitted through VFS Global will generally be returned within 7 working days."

But, VFS global site say this:

IRCC is now sending out passport request letters with an instruction letter sent separately by mail or electronically. If you receive this instruction letter, follow the instructions enclosed in it and submit it with your passport. Do not submit a passport without this letter. If you submit your passport without a genuine instruction letter from IRCC, which has a unique client code, your passport will not be processed and will be returned to you at your own expense. VACs remained closed for the health and safety of clients and staff. This 2-way courier service is the first step towards resuming some VAC services in India. More details to come as we monitor the situation.

MESSY CONCLUSION: WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR A SEPARATE INSTRUCTION LETTER ACCORDING TO VFS BUT THE PPR SAYS GO HERE TO FIND OUT WHERE TO SEND THE PASSPORT... SO IT IS AN ENDLESS LOOP
Bro, u cannot send your passport just with PPR. From oct 20 still when things get back to normal, PPR is just to confirm that our file is approved. From now we need a submission mail from high commission which we have to send along with the passport.. if u send it without it and just with PPR, it will be returned back to u... From the month of May till Oct I waited... luckily I got my submission mail on Oct 16..
I send my passport and got it stamped..

Bbngeorge

Star Member
May 20, 2020
@Zr1911 , @Bbngeorge thanks for your replies guys.

Luckily, I didn't send my passport yet , and came to know that we DO have to wait for the Delhi office to send an instruction letter.

That was a long wait May to Oct, I can definitely wait for at least a month. Also, if I don't receive any instruction letter after 30 days, my application won't be refused right (despite OPR saying so)
Nope...they won't refuse .... don't worry

Reactions: ynandal99

Bbngeorge

Star Member
May 20, 2020
@Zr1911 , @Bbngeorge thanks for your replies guys.

Luckily, I didn't send my passport yet , and came to know that we DO have to wait for the Delhi office to send an instruction letter.

That was a long wait May to Oct, I can definitely wait for at least a month. Also, if I don't receive any instruction letter after 30 days, my application won't be refused right (despite OPR saying so)
Nope...they won't refuse .... don't worry

Boss_Canada

Oct 25, 2020
First call them ...
Tell the pincode..they will check and say whether the pincode is serviceable.
Then have the payment.
After payment they will give 2 attachment..
Courier form and concent form plus airway bill number which should be given to courier man.
They will come and pick from u and also deliver to u ..no need to go office..
Buy an envelope put submission mail copy, courier form, concent form, passport..
That's it.
I send on Oct 26 and received my passport with stamp on Nov 4..it took exactly 10 days.
Which number to call?

Reactions: Saiteja123

anmolwadera

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
First call them ...
Then have the payment.
Courier form and concent form plus airway bill number which should be given to courier man.
Buy an envelope put submission mail copy, courier form, concent form, passport..
That's it.
I send on Oct 26 and received my passport with stamp on Nov 4..it took exactly 10 days.
Hey!
Can you please tell me whether there was any time validity mentioned in whatever stamp that came back on your passport? Was there also any other new document along with it that was not sent by you?
Also i don't reside at the address stated in my passport. Do i have to send my passport from that address only and the should the person receiving it has to be me only?

Last edited:

Reddy2020

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
First call them ...
Then have the payment.
That's it.
Can you tell me for which helpline number you called ?

Bbngeorge

Star Member
May 20, 2020
Hey!
Can you please tell me whether there was any time validity mentioned in whatever stamp that came back on your passport? Was there also any other new document along with it that was not sent by you?
Also i don't reside at the address stated in my passport. Do i have to send my passport from that address only and the should the person receiving it has to be me only?
I am from kerala..but kerala was banned..but I went to Bangalore for stamping. No issue in that... actually stamping date will be the day we got our PPR...to 22 months.....

Agastya

Nov 29, 2017
Hi Guys.... Really need your help.. I too got a email from "DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca " with the subject "Passport request letter " on Saturday, 7th Nov.

Questions:
1. I hope it's not fake?? Is this the correct email ID?
2. I got another email with the set of instructions for the 2 way courier service. So I wrote a email to "IRCC Passport Submission <passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com> " to arrange for the service. What do I do now??? Will CFS arrange for this and I just have to pay??
3. Do I make 3 separate envelopes for me and my dependents??
4. Things to be sent - Passport, Copy of letter, Passport size pictures - Is that all??

Help would really be appreciated...

anmolwadera

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
I am from kerala..but kerala was banned..but I went to Bangalore for stamping. No issue in that... actually stamping date will be the day we got our PPR...to 22 months.....
So if defer my program and send the new LOA to IRCC(for them to issue me visa from that intake date) it won't matter as the validity date will be from the issuance of PPR no matter what?