2 way courier-received OPR, Indian/SDS/Fall2020

JkAery

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Punjab
Category........
STUDY
Hi guys,

Just checked my email and I see that I got an email from delhi office asking to submit passport via 2 way courier. Does anyone know what this is? The letter in the GCkey says follow the instructions and points to vfs website and I don't see anything there.

Anyone in the same boat? I also got an email but there is no mention of address.
Is your school on covid readiness DLI list. Since when it is there

sheldoor

Nov 4, 2020
@Sheldor I am stuck at that point as well. for now I have finalized that I will send my passport here using bluedart:

VFS Shivaji Stadium Metro Station address

FYI, the PPR says To find out where to send your passport, visit our website: canada website link here

That leads only to the VFS global website, so when we click on I for India, it says:

"India
Submit your passport at the visa application centre

You can submit your passport(s) in person at the VAC.

With your passport(s), make sure you include:

• The passport request letter you received from IRCC
  • Any applicable visa application centre (VAC) fees, such as passport transmission fees
Check the website of your closest VAC for more information:

(put VFS global site here)

Provided all documents are in order, passports submitted through VFS Global will generally be returned within 7 working days."

But, VFS global site say this:

IRCC is now sending out passport request letters with an instruction letter sent separately by mail or electronically. If you receive this instruction letter, follow the instructions enclosed in it and submit it with your passport. Do not submit a passport without this letter. If you submit your passport without a genuine instruction letter from IRCC, which has a unique client code, your passport will not be processed and will be returned to you at your own expense. VACs remained closed for the health and safety of clients and staff. This 2-way courier service is the first step towards resuming some VAC services in India. More details to come as we monitor the situation.

MESSY CONCLUSION: WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR A SEPARATE INSTRUCTION LETTER ACCORDING TO VFS BUT THE PPR SAYS GO HERE TO FIND OUT WHERE TO SEND THE PASSPORT... SO IT IS AN ENDLESS LOOP

@ynandal99 So if you carefully look at the email, their should be an address in the signature. Something like 7/8 shantipath chanakyapuri. This is high commissions address. Also a friend of mine had sent it to VFS and they will send it to High commission Bangalore to print visa. ( This was 2 years ago).

Surajshah

Jun 12, 2020
Hello Guys,
I am Suraj, I had applied for SDS on 23rd March and have just got the letter for online study, what should i do its been a long wait of 8 months

Reddy2020

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Congartzzz man....atlast u did it....plz tell where is ur primary office?
My Primary office is New Delhi, secondary office Chandigarh
But I got BVL and PPR from Ottawa
I got both of them in between 11pm to 12 am (night) Indian time

My timeline
Applied July 2nd with medicals already done,
Biometrics (Given last year, one visa rejection)
AIP Aug 14
BVL Nov 2
OPR Nov 5

I raised a webform couple of weeks ago, stating that my DLI is approved and I am exempt from travel restrictions,
Received standard reply yesterday (Nov 4)

Reactions: JkAery and Nit123

_vedant_

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
My Primary office is New Delhi, secondary office Chandigarh
But I got BVL and PPR from Ottawa
I got both of them in between 11pm to 12 am (night) Indian time

My timeline
Applied July 2nd with medicals already done,
Biometrics (Given last year, one visa rejection)
AIP Aug 14
BVL Nov 2
OPR Nov 5

I raised a webform couple of weeks ago, stating that my DLI is approved and I am exempt from travel restrictions,
Received standard reply yesterday (Nov 4)
SDS or Non SDS?

Bbngeorge

Star Member
May 20, 2020
Hi guys,

Just checked my email and I see that I got an email from delhi office asking to submit passport via 2 way courier. Does anyone know what this is? The letter in the GCkey says follow the instructions and points to vfs website and I don't see anything there.

Anyone in the same boat? I also got an email but there is no mention of address.
First call them ...
Tell the pincode..they will check and say whether the pincode is serviceable.
Then have the payment.
After payment they will give 2 attachment..
Courier form and concent form plus airway bill number which should be given to courier man.
They will come and pick from u and also deliver to u ..no need to go office..
Buy an envelope put submission mail copy, courier form, concent form, passport..
That's it.
I send on Oct 26 and received my passport with stamp on Nov 4..it took exactly 10 days.

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
@Sheldor I am stuck at that point as well. for now I have finalized that I will send my passport here using bluedart:

VFS Shivaji Stadium Metro Station address

FYI, the PPR says To find out where to send your passport, visit our website: canada website link here

That leads only to the VFS global website, so when we click on I for India, it says:

"India
Submit your passport at the visa application centre

You can submit your passport(s) in person at the VAC.

With your passport(s), make sure you include:

• The passport request letter you received from IRCC
  • Any applicable visa application centre (VAC) fees, such as passport transmission fees
Check the website of your closest VAC for more information:

(put VFS global site here)

Provided all documents are in order, passports submitted through VFS Global will generally be returned within 7 working days."

But, VFS global site say this:

IRCC is now sending out passport request letters with an instruction letter sent separately by mail or electronically. If you receive this instruction letter, follow the instructions enclosed in it and submit it with your passport. Do not submit a passport without this letter. If you submit your passport without a genuine instruction letter from IRCC, which has a unique client code, your passport will not be processed and will be returned to you at your own expense. VACs remained closed for the health and safety of clients and staff. This 2-way courier service is the first step towards resuming some VAC services in India. More details to come as we monitor the situation.

MESSY CONCLUSION: WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR A SEPARATE INSTRUCTION LETTER ACCORDING TO VFS BUT THE PPR SAYS GO HERE TO FIND OUT WHERE TO SEND THE PASSPORT... SO IT IS AN ENDLESS LOOP
Wait for two way courier instruction from delhi high commission because it will contain a customer care number (where you have to call) and they will generate pickup service for you through bluedart.

Reactions: ynandal99