+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 way courier-received OPR, Indian/SDS/Fall2020

anmolwadera

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
Was there any other update on your GC key account other than a new row mentioning counterfoil is valid & approved and the validity dates? As in any new document in the drop down consisting OPR and correspondence letter?
Yes received correspondence letter on the next day when passport got dispatched.

Reactions: vks27

blessenedison

Dec 4, 2020
I am from kerala..but kerala was banned..but I went to Bangalore for stamping. No issue in that... actually stamping date will be the day we got our PPR...to 22 months.....
Did u went to Bangalore for stamping.Through courier we can't send as Kerala got embargo for bluedart???

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
anyone who has dropped their passport at any bluedart offiice, where did they get their passport back ?!
Bro actually in my case, when vfs send me the passport it returned back to them buy courier partner. After this they search for my nearby place and send it again to me. This time I received the passport. I submitted my passport at ludhiana blue dart office and got back at Blue dart office jagraon, which is near to me

Mnn Sandhu3390

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Bro actually in my case, when vfs send me the passport it returned back to them buy courier partner. After this they search for my nearby place and send it again to me. This time I received the passport. I submitted my passport at ludhiana blue dart office and got back at Blue dart office jagraon, which is near to me
won’t they return the passport at same place ?

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
thank God, congratulations bro, i just dropped my passport today at bluedart ludhiana , now when will i be getting tracking id and how many days exactly will it take to get passport back
Approximately 8 days and you will get tracking id as soon as your passport arrives at vfs center New Delhi

Mnn Sandhu3390

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Approximately 8 days and you will get tracking id as soon as your passport arrives at vfs center New Delhi
8 days once the passport reach there ?! and i suggested bludart address of moga but they gave me address of ludhiana...now will they return it to moga or ludhiana....and how will i know

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
8 days once the passport reach there ?! and i suggested bludart address of moga but they gave me address of ludhiana...now will they return it to moga or ludhiana....and how will i know
From the day you submit your passport. It tooks 4 days approximately for ircc to process the passport.