+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 way courier-received OPR, Indian/SDS/Fall2020

rajkumar patel

Jan 9, 2020
could you please share your timeline so others can have an idea of how long it usually takes?

1st email sent asking for passport submission
1st response from VFS
Reminder emails on
Payment link
Pickup date

Thanks a lot!
20th opr
First mail on 23rd & 25th got reply on 28th,
Payment link on 2nd dec & pick up on 3rd dec..

vks27

Nov 24, 2020
Took 5 days for them in my case to process and dispatch
Was there any other update on your GC key account other than a new row mentioning counterfoil is valid & approved and the validity dates? As in any new document in the drop down consisting OPR and correspondence letter?

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly

Drevnoid

Nov 28, 2020
Guys I got PPR request and I have sent a mail to VFS reg passport submission yesterday, they replied me this we will reply to your query within 2 working days excluding the day your email was received.... so anyone plz tell me when do i get my passport submission instruction ....my number starts from #109

xZI

Nov 20, 2020
First thing is first, WAIT for their reply. DO NOT GENERATE MULTIPLE TICKETS. You'll get a payment link if your address is serviceable or if you confirm that you can submit bat blue dart, after payment link you'll get an other mail which will ask you to update them that you bhave completed your payment, once you reply them, you'll get an other mail with 2 forms attached (WAIT FOR 5HRS- 1 DAY after for payment for forms) your pick will be scheduled or you have to submit at blue dart if your address is mot serviceable.
PS: it might takes days for your reply please wait. And don't generate multiple tickets and the more you mail them your quary will stuck in a end less loop of queue. Better wait, DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE COURIER INSTRUCTION EMAIL YOU DON'T NEED IT ANYMORE.

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Guys I got PPR request and I have sent a mail to VFS reg passport submission yesterday, they replied me this we will reply to your query within 2 working days excluding the day your email was received.... so anyone plz tell me when do i get my passport submission instruction ....my number starts from #109
I sent them an email on Nov 30th but still haven't received any response. My number is 106...

Last edited:

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Bro in PPR request letter I saw we should submit our passport within 30 days if we don't we get rejected like that ..is that true
Don't worry about it. We automatically get 90 days extension. I am more worried about getting the stamp before December 30th. I will be traveling to Canada in January 2021.

Mnn Sandhu3390

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
I mentioned in courier form that I will collect my package from Blue dart office near me so why they don't mentioned that address on the package
hii akash, did you get your passport back, since i am also dropping my passport tomorrow at their given bluedart office ludhiana.
please reply.