+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 way courier-received OPR, Indian/SDS/Fall2020

Es004

Nov 23, 2020
Please contact to the vfs office bro by mail or call. This is very important. Same happened to me but I mailed them 3 days and got payment link on Friday.
Also the thing is on the 1st and 2nd email I received the reply to send the 10 details they asked for so inorder to streamline it I replied to one email they sent for the details. Also as far as the third email is concerned I don't think they'll read it because before the subject of the email it says [external] look at the subject of this Email

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Hello everyone, I sent VFS step 1 information back to them as requested on November 13th, but have not received a payment link yet, can someone tell me why it is taking so long?? My 30 days will be completing on December 5th or 6th.
can you please share your visa timeline?

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Also the thing is on the 1st and 2nd email I received the reply to send the 10 details they asked for so inorder to streamline it I replied to one email they sent for the details. Also as far as the third email is concerned I don't think they'll read it because before the subject of the email it says [external] look at the subject of this Email
reply again to the first mail you got from them, where they asked you for details. State your condition in it.

Es004

Nov 23, 2020
reply again to the first mail you got from them, where they asked you for details. State your condition in it.
Akashdeep so to be clear -

For 1st ticket number they replied and asked for 10 details. Here I didn't reply.

For 2nd ticket number also they asked for details. To this I replied.

For 3rd ticket number the mail's subject said "[external]" so I am not expecting a reply.

For 4th ticket number email which I sent them today is a fresh mail with different ticket number

So should I reply to first ticket number even after replying to second ticket number and sending a new mail today ?[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Akashdeep so to be clear -

For 1st ticket number they replied and asked for 10 details. Here I didn't reply.

For 2nd ticket number also they asked for details. To this I replied.

For 3rd ticket number the mail's subject said "[external]" so I am not expecting a reply.

For 4th ticket number email which I sent them today is a fresh mail with different ticket number

So should I reply to first ticket number even after replying to second ticket number and sending a new mail today ?
[/QUOTE
[/QUOTE]
Reply to second one. I think that would be okay because again they asked you for details.

Es004

Nov 23, 2020
Reply to second one. I think that would be okay because again they asked you for details.
[/QUOTE]
Bro here's the confining part

For the 1st ticket they replied at 4:37 pm
And
For the 2nd ticket they replied at 4:36 pm

I have replied to the second one but not to the first one. So should we reply because the 1st one was received later ?

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
You are confusing me bro,
Okay here you replied to second one, so I think you should go with that let us see what they will say.

Es004

Nov 23, 2020
You are confusing me bro,
Okay here you replied to second one, so I think you should go with that let us see what they will say.
I am sorry bro idk what I am doing and counsellor has left me out to dry and I have been in the limbo because I received the ppr early but didn't receive the instruction letter so I am just going in the dark. If possibly can you guide over insta ?

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Hi..I have paid the pp submission service fees for vfs on 19 Nov and pickup was scheduled for 20 Nov, its been 4 days but no one came, I checked with local bluedart office they told they have no info on pickup, also the AWB no. does not exit in there system.
Anyone faced similar issue?
Contact VFS via email and inform them and send the receipt as well. And also ask your local Bluedart to provide you their branch manager’s contact information. Cause they have to activate the way bill number with the pickup and delivery address. VFS take the payment and send the info to Bluedart now it’s Bluedart’s job to update the air way bill number.

Reactions: _Hotshot

Es004

Nov 23, 2020
Sure this is my insta account
akash22_official
Got touch with the the VFS and they said multiple ticket numbers won't be an an issue as they are fir one person and they'll be deleted and you should wait till you receive a payment link. Also they say if the ircc receives the passport late too that also won't be a problem because they know the volume remains high. Thank you Akashdeep for your help:)

rajkumar patel

Jan 9, 2020
Got touch with the the VFS and they said multiple ticket numbers won't be an an issue as they are fir one person and they'll be deleted and you should wait till you receive a payment link. Also they say if the ircc receives the passport late too that also won't be a problem because they know the volume remains high. Thank you Akashdeep for your help:)
As you said IRCC have not any issues if we may delay more than 30days submit our passport right????

Ramyakarthik

Nov 18, 2020
Hi, these info shared thro mail r call. If its thro call, pls share the contact number.

Es004

Nov 23, 2020
As you said IRCC have not any issues if we may delay more than 30days submit our passport right????
The VFS executive said that if they don't receive it on time which for the most part is unlikely. But still I would suggest you to get it done before deadline. No one knows what happens later