+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 way courier-received OPR, Indian/SDS/Fall2020

Es004

Nov 23, 2020
Hi! Gurpreet I also received the email about the more details on 18th Nov. I want to ask how do we reply to them ? Like should I send a new email on passportsubmission@vfshelpline com or should I reply to the mail which they have sent and asked me to share the new details.
Any help will be appreciated

Es004

Nov 23, 2020
Any help will be appreciated as I have sent them my details both via the reply button and new email but still haven't received the payment link. Also I noticed something strange with mail I sent that the VFS auto reply that I got in the subject line it was written " [EXTERNAL] Request to arrange for 2 way courier". Can anyone explain this ?https://ibb.co/XWZb2GR

Last edited:

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Hi! Gurpreet I also received the email about the more details on 18th Nov. I want to ask how do we reply to them ? Like should I send a new email on passportsubmission@vfshelpline com or should I reply to the mail which they have sent and asked me to share the new details.
Dude you should reply to their mail because a ticket generated when you mailed them first time. I think that ticket number is important.
Like this (Ticket#______#)

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Any help will be appreciated as I have sent them my details both via the reply button and new email but still haven't received the payment link. Also I noticed something strange with mail I sent that the VFS auto reply that I got in the subject line it was written " [EXTERNAL] Request to arrange for 2 way courier". Can anyone explain this ?https://ibb.co/XWZb2GR
You will not receive receive payment link on this step. First they will send you the instructions for submitting passport, where first step is to provide name,address, date for pickup and so on. When you submit these things then they will send you payment link.

Es004

Nov 23, 2020
Dude you should reply to their mail because a ticket generated when you mailed them first time. I think that ticket number is important.
Like this (Ticket#______#)
Hi Akashdeep! I have replied to their mail using the reply button on 18 Nov but still haven't received the payment link.
I had actually sent two mails on 18 nov
one where I replied through reply button with 10 details and another one a fresh mail with all the 10 details because I was unsure about which one they'll read because I don't have the courier instruction letter.
Although when I sent the second email i.e. the fresh one I got an auto reply from vfs which had something different it had "[EXTERNAL]" written before the subject I wrote for the email look at this picture. https://ibb.co/XWZb2GR

Last edited:

Es004

Nov 23, 2020
You will not receive receive payment link on this step. First they will send you the instructions for submitting passport, where first step is to provide name,address, date for pickup and so on. When you submit these things then they will send you payment link.
Also how many tickets did you generate from the day you requested for the service till the time you received it ? Because tbh I have generated 4 and I think I messed up :(

1st one was generated when they announced that those who don't have instruction letter can now contact vfs from 13nov
2nd when I sent the first mail I received auto reply saying "we hope you have included your number and UCI and stuff which didn't so I sent another one.
After I received the reply to the above two emails. Which said " please provide name, address , UCI , application number, no. Of passport
I sent 3rd email because I wasn't sure if I had to reply or send a new mail.
4th today because no reply has been received and I am running out of time to submit the passport to embassy. Idk what to do first I waited for their instructions letter then they said you don't need then they don't reply

Jnk_v3006

Nov 11, 2020
Hi..I have paid the pp submission service fees for vfs on 19 Nov and pickup was scheduled for 20 Nov, its been 4 days but no one came, I checked with local bluedart office they told they have no info on pickup, also the AWB no. does not exit in there system.
Anyone faced similar issue?
Same here. Paid on 19th Nov. No one came to pick up. Called Blue Dart they said AWB is correct but we have no information about you. VFS have to sent them details before they can pick up. Email sent to VFS, no responses yet.

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Also how many tickets did you generate from the day you requested for the service till the time you received it ? Because tbh I have generated 4 and I think I messed up :(

1st one was generated when they announced that those who don't have instruction letter can now contact vfs from 13nov
2nd when I sent the first mail I received auto reply saying "we hope you have included your number and UCI and stuff which didn't so I sent another one.
After I received the reply to the above two emails. Which said " please provide name, address , UCI , application number, no. Of passport
4th today because no reply has been received and I am running out of time to submit the passport to embassy. Idk what to do first I waited for their instructions letter then they said you don't need then they don't reply
Have they asked you following details?
Name:
Number of passports for package transmission:
Contact numbers:
Email address:
Person address and pin-code for collection:
Desired date for collection (minimum 24 hours is required):
Location at which Biometrics was enrolled:
Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS Service:
Visa category:

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020

I also think you have messed up but don't worry .
Please tell me if the ticket numbers are different.

sharma2020

May 15, 2020
Hello everyone, I sent VFS step 1 information back to them as requested on November 13th, but have not received a payment link yet, can someone tell me why it is taking so long?? My 30 days will be completing on December 5th or 6th.

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Hello everyone, I sent VFS step 1 information back to them as requested on November 13th, but have not received a payment link yet, can someone tell me why it is taking so long?? My 30 days will be completing on December 5th or 6th.
Please contact to the vfs office bro by mail or call. This is very important. Same happened to me but I mailed them 3 days and got payment link on Friday.