+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 way courier-received OPR, Indian/SDS/Fall2020

Ramyakarthik

Nov 18, 2020
I wrote,
Respected sir/mam

I would like to inform you that I have received the passport request letter from delhi high commission. Please provide me further details about the process for submitting passport via two-way courier service. I, hereby attaching the passport request letter for your reference.

Thanks and regards
Name
Hi Akash,
Is it mandatory to attach passport request letter while sending mail to vfs helpline I'd.??? Pls confirm.

gurpreetbal

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
Hi..I have paid the pp submission service fees for vfs on 19 Nov and pickup was scheduled for 20 Nov, its been 4 days but no one came, I checked with local bluedart office they told they have no info on pickup, also the AWB no. does not exit in there system.
Anyone faced similar issue?

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Hi..I have paid the pp submission service fees for vfs on 19 Nov and pickup was scheduled for 20 Nov, its been 4 days but no one came, I checked with local bluedart office they told they have no info on pickup, also the AWB no. does not exit in there system.
Inform the vfs regarding this

xZI

Nov 20, 2020
How long will it take to receive the payment link? From the date of your submission? It's been 4-5 days since i have submitted. And no response yet

Es004

Nov 23, 2020
Hi! Gurpreet I also received the email about the more details on 18th Nov. I want to ask how do we reply to them ? Like should I send a new email on passportsubmission@vfshelpline com or should I reply to the mail which they have sent and asked me to share the new details.