+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1st portal email - How long after application is approved? Waiting for 50+ days

Jan 14, 2022
Hello everyone,

My application got final approval on July 29, 2021 and print queue is pq-doc-3296-5. I just found this post and did sent email to the portal and I hope I will get their reply soon. Almost 6 months, since approval :((

sri_pri

Sep 16, 2020
Hello everyone,

My application got final approval on July 29, 2021 and print queue is pq-doc-3296-5. I just found this post and did sent email to the portal and I hope I will get their reply soon. Almost 6 months, since approval :((
Hi @stephentran2306, I am in a similar boat here. Got my Final approval on Aug-30 and no updates since then. I've also sent an email to receive portal creds and waiting for a reply. Could you please post here when you receive an update. Thanks.

marieajenifair

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
I got an email with a PDf that says my permanent residence has been approved. And i have to send my details for the portal email. Does it mean my PR is approved??

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
I got an email with a PDf that says my permanent residence has been approved. And i have to send my details for the portal email. Does it mean my PR is approved??
Almost... your application will be completely approved when they accept the declaration you will submit through portal. Congratulations!!!

Reactions: marieajenifair
Jan 14, 2022
Hi @stephentran2306, I am in a similar boat here. Got my Final approval on Aug-30 and no updates since then. I've also sent an email to receive portal creds and waiting for a reply. Could you please post here when you receive an update. Thanks.
Hello, After sent IRCC portal email, I got the login permissions to confirm PR today. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY