metalist

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Unfortunately, same for me. After sending out 5-6 times email I have received portal credentials email.. not struggling with eCOPR. :(

Now it's been a week since I am waiting
Relax and wait, we all keep waiting further....

dk98918

Oct 14, 2021
Hey Guys,

I would like to understand this line.. "Good news! We are ready to finalize your status as a permanent resident in Canada." What does it mean?

I have never received any attachments before portal credentials.. any input would be appreciated.

TIA

metalist

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey Guys,

I would like to understand this line.. "Good news! We are ready to finalize your status as a permanent resident in Canada." What does it mean?

I have never received any attachments before portal credentials.. any input would be appreciated.

TIA
It means you will get your COPR in 2022 (January). The plan for 2021 was fulfilled and they won't produce anything until next year's plan))))

Gd9055

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
Hey All,

I hope you all are doing well!

I got the portal credentials on 15th December and submitted Address, confirmed IN-Canada status at the same day. Since then, Status is "In Review with IRCC" also I didn't receive eCOPR.

Anyone was/is in similar situation? Also any pointers to expedite this?

TIA
So you got ceredentials by email the portal guys? Or it came by its own??
You can email at portal guys email id and ask them they usually reply in 1-2 days about status of ecopr. Give them proper application details and write them about your situation

Gd9055

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
Hey, I am in same boat. My application is also approved since June. Can you please let me know kind of format and email where to send.
TYA.
Is it approved or just all stages pssed?? Because mine is same all stages passed.

Gd9055

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
Gotcha! Thanks @klein . I started worrying cuz it's more than a month waiting for ecopr.
Sama case as mine. I too got portal ceredentials by mailing them and then I called ircc agent because I didn’t get ecopr, they said application is not finalized yet and you will not get ecopr until it is approved. So i emailed portal guys again and they said same. So guys who emailed portal guys and got ceredentials, but didn’t got ecopr call ircc agent and ask is your application approved?

Gd9055

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
@klein my aor is 4aug. My everything passed on 29nov,2021. Final decision was not made. I emailed the portal guys and they straightway sent the ceredentials for me and my spouse. And I uploaded pic and submitted declaration but next day i called ircc agent 2 times and i was told my application is in process and has not been finalized. Means final decision pending. Then ircc calgary sent me same when I emailed them about copr. Does that mean they sent me ceredentials by mistake?? Any thoughts

dk98918

Oct 14, 2021
So you got ceredentials by email the portal guys? Or it came by its own??
You can email at portal guys email id and ask them they usually reply in 1-2 days about status of ecopr. Give them proper application details and write them about your situation
Hey, My application is approved on June 23rd.. and yes I have received portal credentials by emailing them.
Not sure what to do next :(

Gd9055

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
Hey, My application is approved on June 23rd.. and yes I have received portal credentials by emailing them.
Not sure what to do next :(
Try sending email to portal guys and tell your situation. They will tell you status of copr. Provide all the application details in email

dk98918

Oct 14, 2021
Happy New year to All!

I have declared myself In-Canada status on Dec 15 2021.. since then I'm waiting for eCOPR. Anyone is in similar situation??

Gd9055

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
Happy New year to All!

I have declared myself In-Canada status on Dec 15 2021.. since then I'm waiting for eCOPR. Anyone is in similar situation??
I would suggest to email ircc portal again and ask. I emailed them and got response every time. Just include application details in the email.

dk98918

Oct 14, 2021
I would suggest to email ircc portal again and ask. I emailed them and got response every time. Just include application details in the email.
Can you please please paste the template and what should be the heading?I always got automated reply.
TIA

Last edited: