+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1st portal email - How long after application is approved? Waiting for 50+ days

nehg

Aug 24, 2020
Yes they started with auto-replies a week ago or so, probably because they were getting flooded with follow-up requests and it was affecting their ability to process cases. Don’t worry…if the Portal says “in review with IRCC” they will see it and eventually review it, but as everything else with IRCC you should expect that you will have to be very patient
Gotcha! Thanks @klein . I started worrying cuz it's more than a month waiting for ecopr.

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Gotcha! Thanks @klein . I started worrying cuz it's more than a month waiting for ecopr.
I've seen some people waiting for more than three months for the eCopr. IRCC is a big fat bureaucracy and it can never act fast as private sector. Different incentives at play

Reactions: nehg

jolz007

Oct 16, 2013
I've seen some people waiting for more than three months for the eCopr. IRCC is a big fat bureaucracy and it can never act fast as private sector. Different incentives at play
Hey @Eric P I see you got portal login on Nov 5. Did you do something due to which it was send to you or else it automatically came to you?
I am in the same boat. My application was approved in mid August 2021 and after that no updates.

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Hey @Eric P I see you got portal login on Nov 5. Did you do something due to which it was send to you or else it automatically came to you?
I am in the same boat. My application was approved in mid August 2021 and after that no updates.
Yes, I did everything. i.e. I reach out to MP, webform and call center and email IRCC portal email.
I would say only email to IRCC portal email is helpful. You may send follow up email as well.
By the way, I am still waiting for the eCopr. I sent follow up email everyday but still no responds.

Reactions: jolz007

jolz007

Oct 16, 2013
Yes, I did everything. i.e. I reach out to MP, webform and call center and email IRCC portal email.
I would say only email to IRCC portal email is helpful. You may send follow up email as well.
By the way, I am still waiting for the eCopr. I sent follow up email everyday but still no responds.
Sent... Lets see hope for the good

jolz007

Oct 16, 2013
Hey, I am in same boat. My application is also approved since June. Can you please let me know kind of format and email where to send.
TYA.
I sent it to IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Dear Officer,

I was informed by an IRCC call center agent that my PR application was approved on XXXXXX . However, to this date, I have not received any correspondence for the confirmation of permanent residence.

Therefore, in an effort to ensure that this is not the result of a missed email or a technical error I am hereby providing you with my in-Canada declaration:

I, YOUR NAME, declare that I am currently in Canada. I have answered all questions truthfully. This includes providing all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Myself (Principal Applicant):
Name: XXXX
Unique Client Identifier (UCI): XXXXX
Email: XXXXXX
Original entry date: XXXXX
Date of last time entered Canada: XXXXXX
Location(Port of Entry): XXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you. I am looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Reactions: dk98918 and klein

Sandrana

Oct 1, 2018
Actually i have a same situation like i sent them emails for 4 times including my name, uci#, and everything but i ended up receiving only automated reply

***Le français suit***

***Please note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.***

Thank you for contacting us.

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

IRCC will not be responding to requests or follow-ups if you did not received an invitation from IRCC.

For more information on the PR Portal, please consult our website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

If you receive an invitation to use the portal, instructions will be included.

Have questions?

so do you have any idea why it is keep on happening with me?

please do reply…

metalist

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
I sent it to IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Dear Officer,

I was informed by an IRCC call center agent that my PR application was approved on XXXXXX . However, to this date, I have not received any correspondence for the confirmation of permanent residence.

Therefore, in an effort to ensure that this is not the result of a missed email or a technical error I am hereby providing you with my in-Canada declaration:

I, YOUR NAME, declare that I am currently in Canada. I have answered all questions truthfully. This includes providing all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Myself (Principal Applicant):
Name: XXXX
Unique Client Identifier (UCI): XXXXX
Email: XXXXXX
Original entry date: XXXXX
Date of last time entered Canada: XXXXXX
Location(Port of Entry): XXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you. I am looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
Have you got COPR finally?

Dk9891218

Mar 25, 2021
Hey All,

I hope you all are doing well!

I got the portal credentials on 15th December and submitted Address, confirmed IN-Canada status at the same day. Since then, Status is "In Review with IRCC" also I didn't receive eCOPR.

Anyone was/is in similar situation? Also any pointers to expedite this?

TIA

metalist

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey All,

I hope you all are doing well!

I got the portal credentials on 15th December and submitted Address, confirmed IN-Canada status at the same day. Since then, Status is "In Review with IRCC" also I didn't receive eCOPR.

Anyone was/is in similar situation? Also any pointers to expedite this?

TIA
Same boat. Still waiting. The only way to expedite works is if you have illness problems or flight tickets to see your mom after COVID-19 illness.

dk98918

Oct 14, 2021
Yesterday
All my troubles seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh, I believe in yesterday)
Unfortunately, same for me. After sending out 5-6 times email I have received portal credentials email.. not struggling with eCOPR. :(

Now it's been a week since I am waiting