18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Reactions: eddieeeeeelyx

Anu08

Jul 7, 2021
Hi, I am an inland principal applicant for CEC express entry. I submitted my completed application and got AOR on Aug 13th 2020. Added my husband(not in Canada yet) onto my application after this. We both gave our biometrics on Mar 9 2021 due to VFS not being open.
Husband got passport request and received it back with visa and COPR few days back. I have not received any further information about my COPR even though I am in Canada. Can he travel before I get my COPR? Any inland applicant with same situation ?

EdiCavani07

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi, I am an inland principal applicant for CEC express entry. I submitted my completed application and got AOR on Aug 13th 2020. Added my husband(not in Canada yet) onto my application after this. We both gave our biometrics on Mar 9 2021 due to VFS not being open.
Husband got passport request and received it back with visa and COPR few days back. I have not received any further information about my COPR even though I am in Canada. Can he travel before I get my COPR? Any inland applicant with same situation ?
Adding @legalfalcon to see if he can help with your query.

Reactions: Anu08

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Well, 30 days after submitting my request for GCMS notes from CBSA they sent me an email last night that due to Covid and a high volume of requests they’re gonna need another 30 days. Wonder what I’ll get first, portal email or GCMS :/

tph058

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Well, 30 days after submitting my request for GCMS notes from CBSA they sent me an email last night that due to Covid and a high volume of requests they’re gonna need another 30 days. Wonder what I’ll get first, portal email or GCMS :/
It happened to me and my friends as well when we both order GCMS notes from CBSA. I suggest you should send a request to the email address on your receipt and asked them to update it after day 40th. The earlier u request for it the faster they will process it I think. As I kept sent them emails every week after my 40 days and got it on the 60th day. My friend waited for like 3 months more and receive the GMCS note which is processed about 3 months ago.

EdiCavani07

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
It happened to me and my friends as well when we both order GCMS notes from CBSA. I suggest you should send a request to the email address on your receipt and asked them to update it after day 40th. The earlier u request for it the faster they will process it I think. As I kept sent them emails every week after my 40 days and got it on the 60th day. My friend waited for like 3 months more and receive the GMCS note which is processed about 3 months ago.
@tph058 - Just curious, was this for you or your friend first request for GCMS notes to CBSA? or had you applied for GCMS notes to CBSA prior to this request?
I am asking this because earlier IRCC use to send you extension requests to people who consecutively (may in few weeks gap) requested GCMS notes. Not sure how applicable this is to CBSA.

klein

Oct 6, 2009
You mean I should send an email to the “receipt” email and ask them to update the date so that the final GCMS notes are actually showing a more recent file (i.e. as of the new “delayed date”) instead of the original date, which by the time I actually get the notes will be 2 months old?

klein

Oct 6, 2009
I just sent an email to the PR Client portal myself, giving them all the information they would normally ask for in the 1st email. I said I'd like to ensure the delay is not the result of a missed email or technical error. I guess they can always just ignore it if it's not my turn yet for whatever reason. Not expecting any reaction to the email but who knows... I'll post here if I have an update

sanju2021

Jan 15, 2021
I just sent an email to the PR Client portal myself, giving them all the information they would normally ask for in the 1st email. I said I'd like to ensure the delay is not the result of a missed email or technical error. I guess they can always just ignore it if it's not my turn yet for whatever reason. Not expecting any reaction to the email but who knows... I'll post here if I have an update
Good luck!

Reactions: klein

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Good luck!
Thanks!

In the meantime here is an update from my MP:

“In inquiring with the IRCC this week, I was informed that the process of uploading the eCoPR hasn’t been finalized yet. I’m afraid that there isn’t a timeline with regard to the processing, however, I will keep this inquiry open.
I will inquire next with the IRCC in two weeks from today.”

tph058

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
You mean I should send an email to the “receipt” email and ask them to update the date so that the final GCMS notes are actually showing a more recent file (i.e. as of the new “delayed date”) instead of the original date, which by the time I actually get the notes will be 2 months old?
Hi Klein,
Yes it's. They will probably response that it's in process and when you recevied the GCMS note, it will show that it's generated a couple days after your submission eventhough it took them months to send it to us. That why I stopped order from CBSA and order straight from CIC. Last time I order from CIC, the generate date is the day before I recevied my note. Hope this help.

Reactions: klein