App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
It worked for someone i know. His application was approved but no portal email for few months. He wrote a letter to explain the situation and attach that file to the webform. Then it was transferred to officer.

But his case was before Afghan crisis.
Thanks for the info! It makes sense. Here's what's written in their answer when you raise a web form:

If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.
So, I guess that when there is no attachments, nothing is added to the file, and the officer does not have a reason or signal to pick it up...

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Holy cow!!!

I just got a direct email from officer/agent MS04404 who was handling my case in Montreal VO!!! I mean, CIC mail address but sign by the number of the agent: MS04404.

She/He wrote that my file has just been sent to Etobicoke VO for finalization and that I will hear from them very soon!!!!!

On Monday evening I raised a webform asking for them to put a note for the officer/agent handling my file, and that he/she must have missed something or forgot a step.

And today... direct answer from the person!!!

Apparently, this is it guys, it's a missing step from them after the final approval hahaha

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Holy cow!!!

I just got a direct email from officer/agent MS04404 who was handling my case in Montreal VO!!! I mean, CIC mail address but sign by the number of the agent: MS04404.

She/He wrote that my file has just been sent to Etobicoke VO for finalization and that I will hear from them very soon!!!!!

On Monday evening I raised a webform asking for them to put a note for the officer/agent handling my file, and that he/she must have missed something or forgot a step.

Apparently, this is it guys, it's a missing step from them after the final approval hahaha
OMG, that't great

Reactions: mstefan

casualpunx

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Holy cow!!!

Could you tell what happened before that? And how did you write the webforum since they only prioritize Afghanistan issues.

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Could you tell what happened before that? And how did you write the webforum since they only prioritize Afghanistan issues.
Absolutely nothing, I've been waiting for something to happen since my application was approved on June 30th.
I raised a first web form and got the afghan crisis response.
On Monday evening I raised a new web form, I was pissed, and I told them to put a note for the agent handling my case, explaining that she/he must have missed a step after the approval.
According to my GCMS my application was supposed to have been transferred to Hamilton VO, but apparently, it was not.
And today, I got an answer, but not from the help centre that is in charge of web forms. The agent answered me directly.
She/he wrote:
Your approved application has just been transferred to Etobicoke for virtual landing. You will hear from them anytime soon. Regards, MS04404
So yeah, I was right, a step had been missed after the approval. After my web form, they realized the mistake and corrected it, as far as I can tell.

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Absolutely nothing, I've been waiting for something to happen since my application was approved on June 30th.
On Monday evening I raised a new web form, I was pissed, and I told them to put a note for the agent handling my case, explaining that she/he must have missed a step after the approval.
According to my GCMS my application was supposed to have been transferred to Hamilton VO, but apparently, it was not.
And today, I got an answer, but not from the help centre that is in charge of web forms. The agent answered me directly.
She/he wrote:

So yeah, I was right, a step had been missed after the approval. After my web form, they realized the mistake and corrected it, as far as I can tell.
Yes, I bet you are right. This guy forgot to press a F*** button. We have to wait 3 + month for it.
We had the same officer man, I am sending them a webform now

Reactions: Alexius H

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Yes, I bet you are right. This guy forgot to press a F*** button. We have to wait 3 + month for it.
We had the same officer man, I am sending them a webform now
Maybe she/he fixed it for you too... If they've done some kind of review and realized that several applicants were in the same situation.

eddieeeeeelyx

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
She/he wrote:

Thanks! I just sent another webform. Hope it helps!

Reactions: mstefan

casualpunx

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
She/he wrote:

Ummm no i mean; were you waiting for your Ecopr or PR card after approval? My situation right now is i got stuck at the in Canada presence declaration and my address and photo never gwt approved? What should i do at this stage?

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Ummm no i mean; were you waiting for your Ecopr or PR card after approval? My situation right now is i got stuck at the in Canada presence declaration and my address and photo never gwt approved? What should i do at this stage?
Oh I get it, you’re in the wrong thread. None of us here are at this stage. We’re all waiting for first portal email after application approval. Don’t know anything about later stages…

Reactions: casualpunx