+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

+13 MONTHS APPLICANT

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
I signed the prohibition form during interview 8 months ago and I didn't get the response yet. I call them several times and they told me everything is completed except prohibition. I am still waiting 8 months for prohibition responce . Enyone has the same situation that is waiting for prohibition responce for long time?

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
What did the agent say about your case? Were you able to find out?
Ya I call them after one year .they send the note to my MP . And she replied everything is done except prohibition.
Security, Knowledge, crime, language....is done just wait for prohibition. I signed the prohibition form during the interview after 8 months they didn't responce yet

Ottawan

Nov 11, 2011
Ya I call them after one year .they send the note to my MP . And she replied everything is done except prohibition.
Security, Knowledge, crime, language....is done just wait for prohibition. I signed the prohibition form during the interview after 8 months they didn't responce yet
this makes no sense, prohibition is something that would prevent someone from getting citizenship even if they have PR. Say in between someone committed a felony or organized crime. If your security is clear this shouldn't be an issue at all.

Why don't you ask them? what does it mean? you have no criminal history?

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
this makes no sense, prohibition is something that would prevent someone from getting citizenship even if they have PR. Say in between someone committed a felony or organized crime. If your security is clear this shouldn't be an issue at all.

Why don't you ask them? what does it mean? you have no criminal history?
I have no criminal record I was a clean immigrant . I just work and study during this five years and i was only 20 day for vacation in back home. I ordered GCMS note 3 wèeks ago .

khazan

Jun 28, 2018
I applied citizenship on August 2017 and passed the exam February 2018 .

I send the case specific enquiries 25 days a go and they didn't responce.

So I call them. The agent told me everything is don and she will send the note to follow up my file I told her everything like security, residency, criminality... is done ? She said yes is done . I said so why they didn't send the oath invitation. She said maybe they forgot to invite.
Last night I received the case specific enquiries response after 25 days. It said your file still in process and we can not give you specific time .

It was different responce . Because when they saying still in process tha means at least one part it is not done.

I call them again this morning and I told the agent I received 2 different responce . She checked my file and said your application still showing in process . I said which part it is not done . She said "I cannot see in your file just showing in process" . I said when the previous agent told me every thing is done that means she saw something on my file . She said I don't know .

I will be appreciate anyone who has a experience to call to call center let me know which information he/she recieved when they call the call center . Because I want to call them again. But I don't know which information they have access to responce.
The call center agents always give conflicting information. it is is because of their level of training and experience working in the call center. They confused me with my finger print result, which RCMP emailed me they sent and call center agent was saying they have not sent. so finally after four weeks of back and forth, other agent in call center confirmed its receipt.

Reactions: Mehran1