+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

11 months passed after application

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Not entirely right. Based on call volume, they increase/decrease their resources every couple of years. Everyone care tax payers money except people who don't work. Even CIC people pay taxes too. Only stupid person will eat out 200 pack yogurt drink in a day just because it's expiring next day. If we stop calling unless a valid inquiry, some other people might able to get help for legitimate reason.
Or instead of having the call center agents answering inquiries, they could have just made the whole thing an online process where people can just log in and see their GCMS report instantly, like how we can see our tax documents on CRA website - the technology is the same and the volume would be much smaller , and save a lot more tax payers’ money, but they are not doing this, why? The reason is obvious...

ImageOfLight

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Not entirely right. Based on call volume, they increase/decrease their resources every couple of years. Everyone care tax payers money except people who don't work. Even CIC people pay taxes too. Only stupid person will eat out 200 pack yogurt drink in a day just because it's expiring next day. If we stop calling unless a valid inquiry, some other people might able to get help for legitimate reason.
Validity is in the mind of the caller. Most people have better things to do than to hang around listen to that boring IRCC caller tune. so if they decide to call IRCC its because there is something VALID about that call.

Reactions: itsmyid

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Don’t know about you, but this article made me feel a bit nauseous....taking oath on top of CN tower with harness on? What’s next? With the time to think of all the innovative ways of making it like some show, why not spend some time to help out the local office to keep things moving ...

Reactions: dreamgarfield

dreamgarfield

Star Member
Sep 2, 2012
Don’t know about you, but this article made me feel a bit nauseous....taking oath on top of CN tower with harness on? What’s next? With the time to think of all the innovative ways of making it like some show, why not spend some time to help out the local office to keep things moving ...
Same here. I get mixed feelings from sad to angry to very dissapointed. This is all about a big show. They should spend money on more staff or more efficiency not on how big the show is for couple of people. Than the processing time is still under 12months yeah not for everyone even the application is routine.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Same here. I get mixed feelings from sad to angry to very dissapointed. This is all about a big show. They should spend money on more staff or more efficiency not on how big the show is for couple of people. Than the processing time is still under 12months yeah not for everyone even the application is routine.
Well, maybe when our turn comes we will be dropped from a plane wearing parachute ...

Reactions: qorax

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Hahahahaha. Yeah but more than likely we ending up on the parking lot. Here is your citizenship bye
This thread kept getting bumped up but I didn't see any new posts beyond yours, then I realized it's that ID that's been ignored by me and a few other folks in this thread had also announced the same, but this ID just won't give up LOL... this kind of attention-seeking is just amazing, knowing nobody is reading her remarks but still can't stop

gauravsaab

Aug 30, 2011
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
0786 (<<Joke :P )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 DEC 2011 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
23 JUNE 2012 (SINP)
Nomination.....
24 JULY 2012 (NOMINATED)
AOR Received.
30 JULY 2012 (APPLIED FOR PPR)
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
04 OCT 2012
Med's Done....
18 OCT 2012
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
13 march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
IN CANADA
I have sent my application on 2nov 2017
I recieved a full audit (quality assurance)
I was told to submit the documents in 90 days. But it took me 110 days to submit audit file because i went india in between.
Tho i have sent them a letter after 2 months that i need additional time because i cant gather documents in 90 days. They didnt reply to my mail but i can see in my gcms report that i have been given additional 30 days.
Till today nuthing came... it says in process... i am worried now..

gauravsaab

Aug 30, 2011
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 DEC 2011 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
23 JUNE 2012 (SINP)
Nomination.....
24 JULY 2012 (NOMINATED)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
04 OCT 2012
Med's Done....
18 OCT 2012
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
13 march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
IN CANADA
What if our file is not processed in 12 months?????
I have seen you guys saying then it will take 36 months?????
Can someone explain why 36???

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Someone who loves spreading rumors claimed it is from some friend’s spouse or neighbor’s cousin that works at IRCC (don’t remember exactly, too much BS to keep track of lol), and I have ignored that ID, and you should too if you don’t have time for crap like that

Reactions: qorax

gauravsaab

Aug 30, 2011
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 DEC 2011 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
23 JUNE 2012 (SINP)
Nomination.....
24 JULY 2012 (NOMINATED)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
04 OCT 2012
Med's Done....
18 OCT 2012
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
13 march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
IN CANADA
Someone who loves spreading rumors claimed it is from some friend’s spouse or neighbor’s cousin that works at IRCC (don’t remember exactly, too much BS to keep track of lol), and I have ignored that ID, and you should too if you don’t have time for crap like that
Okay thanks

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
As long as it is in process; it will go to the next step. You have survived 11 months which is a sign you have been quite patient and did what you had to do in between. Don't focus on 36 months, some people just show up to write such things to spread fear; not sure about their motive behind it. Stay positive if you could and you'd taste success. Let the Universe look after your heartful desire. Good luck my friend.

Ottawan

Nov 11, 2011
Hope your application finalize within 36 months . finger crossed.
I used to appreciate your participation before. However, as of recent you've become a low life troll. You got your citizenship already!!
Can you please move on with your life and stop with these distasteful jokes/comments.

Reactions: EstherBarros