+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

08th May 2023 Health Draw Oinp

rilyn14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
hello i am worried about my POF. Currently my Country's currency seems to be going through a lot of fluctuation mostly downwards. I have had to add more money to my account. how do i make OINP note this ? and my fear is so real. praying that my country's economy doesn't become my worst nightmare.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
hello i am worried about my POF. Currently my Country's currency seems to be going through a lot of fluctuation mostly downwards. I have had to add more money to my account. how do i make OINP note this ? and my fear is so real. praying that my country's economy doesn't become my worst nightmare.
Couple of things:
1. Get a dollar account and convert everything to US Dollars
2. Send an email to OINP to let them know that your funds have changed
3. Ideally they should check your funds against the currency rate of the date you submitted the file

Reactions: Ddreamer

Ddreamer

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
Couple of things:
3. Ideally they should check your funds against the currency rate of the date you submitted the file
That's absolutely correct! You should definitely consider this!

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Couple of things:

You could get Forex card from a bank that is not local to your country. So that you can use that when you land as well. You will have your money locked until you get your APR but Forex card can then be cashed back to your account.

mahi561

Jul 24, 2023
Updated timeline-

NOI- 8th may
SUBMITTED-7th june
ASSESSMENT-18th july
Forgot to update earlier
HI, Please keep us posted on your application progress, my NOI is 05 may. But I am exactly one day behind you on submission and assessment.