+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

【INLAND】 Spousal Sponsorship *2022*

CBarr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
PR Tracker got a new design update this night and it finally shows the correct up to date state of our application, along with all the previous updates that were missing. Additionally in the Document Status section it now shows up a COPR document number with an expiry date of 1 year from now with the starting date the same as the medical exam date.
I would not be surprised if the eCoPR becomes available in the next 24h.

Reactions: jan1992

gsingh2022

Oct 27, 2022
Visa Office......
Mississauga
PR Tracker got a new design update this night and it finally shows the correct up to date state of our application, along with all the previous updates that were missing. Additionally in the Document Status section it now shows up a COPR document number with an expiry date of 1 year from now with the starting date the same as the medical exam date.
The new UI is not even letting me login. It shows the loading page and then takes me back to the login page :/

CBarr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
The new UI is not even letting me login. It shows the loading page and then takes me back to the login page :/
Not to worry, no one is able to login right now, they changed something that caused parts of the website resources to not load correctly.
Even the PR Portal is having some funny businesses, my spouse's PR photo occasionally disappears making it look like they rejected it, it even looks like we can upload another photo but ends up failing. Other users complained about recent issues all across those websites:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ImmigrationCanada/comments/10rav24

https://www.reddit.com/r/ImmigrationCanada/comments/10r7ds5

Just keep trying another time throughout the day.

gsingh2022

Oct 27, 2022
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Not to worry, no one is able to login right now, they changed something that caused parts of the website resources to not load correctly.
Even the PR Portal is having some funny businesses, my spouse's PR photo occasionally disappears making it look like they rejected it, it even looks like we can upload another photo but ends up failing. Other users complained about recent issues all across those websites:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ImmigrationCanada/comments/10rav24

https://www.reddit.com/r/ImmigrationCanada/comments/10r7ds5

Just keep trying another time throughout the day.
oh yeah that photo issue was happening to me too. weird glitch.

CBarr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
COPR details now show up on GCKey and the application shows approved as of today.
PR portal shows the mailing address accepted today as well, but for some reason the photo is still in review and the same photo glitch mentioned before keeps happening every now and then.
According to the notes on the PR Portal the COPR should have been available for download now, but it isn't:

The second paragraph is the important one: "Once your declaration (...) has been accepted, you will be able to download your (...) (eCoPR) in this portal."

So far this has not happened yet.

kishurkh

Sep 27, 2022
Did you happen to get an application tracker update with it as well? Like, the one that happens when an agent logs into your account, in the upper right corner?

CBarr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Did you happen to get an application tracker update with it as well? Like, the one that happens when an agent logs into your account, in the upper right corner?
Nothing related to that, no. Was only aware of those changes because we have been checking it daily recently.

Last edited:

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Hey All,

I applied PR for my wife in Oct 26. Received AOR on Nov 11 and medicals on Nov 15. Fingerprint request on Dec 01 and nothing since.

I have also applied for her open work permit.

My question is since her visitor visa expires on March 21,2023 do i need to apply for her visitor visa extension or the fact she applied for PR and open work permit automatically extends it?

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
Let us know when you received the eCOPR please. A lot of us been waiting since October 2022, after submitting the photos and address in land declaration. After that it seems to go silent I have no idea why!

let us know when you get an update please!

congratulations too!
I received my ECOPR on Feb 2, 2023.

Reactions: gsingh2022

CBarr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Received an application status update email for GCKey today but there are no changes, I am assuming it was suppose to be sent yesterday instead but somehow got delayed.

gsingh2022

Oct 27, 2022
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Spouse received the eCoPR this afternoon! PR Photo still in review.
Yeah PR photo for me has been in review as well. Been a week since they sent me the eCOPR. I wonder how long it would take them to approve the photo and send the PR card.

CBarr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Yeah PR photo for me has been in review as well. Been a week since they sent me the eCOPR. I wonder how long it would take them to approve the photo and send the PR card.
If it's still the same as when I got mine early last year then we'll get the PR card and the photo will still show "In review" for a while on the portal. Took me 2 weeks flat to get the card after getting my COPR back then, but it's been 1 year since so we'll see now.

gsingh2022

Oct 27, 2022
Visa Office......
Mississauga
It's been three weeks (almost) since I got the eCOPR but the photo is still under "review". :rolleyes: