+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

【INLAND】 Spousal Sponsorship *2022*

pritpalkaur95

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Congrats! When was the portal invite sent?
Congrats! When was the portal invite sent?
Can you please share what a Pre- arrival letter looks like. I have received a letter from IRCC stating that "my spouse meets the eligibility requirements to apply for PR as a member of Spouse in Canada class". What does this mean- Did they start processing it now or this is a Pre-Arrival letter. Please let me know.

gsingh2022

Oct 27, 2022
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Can you please share what a Pre- arrival letter looks like. I have received a letter from IRCC stating that "my spouse meets the eligibility requirements to apply for PR as a member of Spouse in Canada class". What does this mean- Did they start processing it now or this is a Pre-Arrival letter. Please let me know.
Yes, that means they have started processing the application further. They do eligibility checks for both the sponsor and the applicant.

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
has anyone had to submit additional documents and how long approx did they take to process? I will attach my timeline but basically we applied in December, had sponsor approval and PA approval in principle then about a few weeks after that we got an email to disregard the last emails as we were in re-assessment and they wanted the custody agreement for my 17 year old stepson, so we submitted that about 2 weeks ago. Mississauga office is processing our file. I feel we were in the final stages before another glance over and they asked for the custody arrangements, which they did have the non-accompanying letter from the other parent.

Inland Sponsorship - Spouse and 2 dependants
Dec 7 - online app submitted
Dec 10- sponsor rec'd AOR
Dec 15 - medical requests
Dec 19 - fee reminder letter (already paid)
Dec 22 - PA medical done
Jan 9 - Dependants medicals done
Jan 12 - Biometrics request for dependants (PA has biometrics on file from less than 10 years ago)
Jan 13 - Pre-Arrival letter
Jan 18 - medical passed
Jan 18 - sponsor eligibility email
Jan 26 - pa eligibility email
Jan 31 - dependants biometrics done
Feb 13 - reassessment of eligibility of sponsor and PA
Feb 13 - ircc requested custody arrangements letter
Feb 20 - custody letter submitted

gholam_1084

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Hi,
I am sponsoring my wife and daughter (inland). We submitted for the PR 2 days ago on 06/03/2023. What is the next step? should we do something or just waiting for the AoR?
And an important question: how we can have a proof of application. I need it for my work. We only received an email, with no name/no personal information. Is there any way to print the submission from the website?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi,
I am sponsoring my wife and daughter (inland). We submitted for the PR 2 days ago on 06/03/2023. What is the next step? should we do something or just waiting for the AoR?
And an important question: how we can have a proof of application. I need it for my work. We only received an email, with no name/no personal information. Is there any way to print the submission from the website?
Did you do any screen shots or save any of the application forms? You may need to wait for AOR if you didn't. If you did, may be screen shots with the payment receipt will do? It depends on what your HR accepts.

LenB

Sep 20, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23-06-2022
AOR Received.
20-07-2022
Med's Request
21-07-2022
Med's Done....
22-07=2022
Any QC applicants that wish to share their timeline? I have been receiving ghost updates every weekday since early February. No changes since CSQ.

Check my signature '

Reactions: mach3.0

sad22

Apr 20, 2014
Hi everyone,
I'm new in this forum. I planning to apply for Inland Spousal Sponsorship for my girlfriend soon.. She will be visiting Canada on a tourist visa and after getting court married she will be staying here for at least 6 months. I was wondering if anyone had to leave Canada and get re-entry while the Inland application is still in process. Thanks for your input

lysanora

Oct 15, 2020
Any QC applicants that wish to share their timeline? I have been receiving ghost updates every weekday since early February. No changes since CSQ.
Sharing my timeline below, I'm just pretty confused because I don't know when I should be receiving the MIFI CSQ invitation to apply, is it after or before the eligibility or the background check? Would appreciate any input

Quebec Inland Spousal Sponsorship Timeline (no dependents, biometrics already done, no open work permit included)

Submitted application online on November 11, 2022
- AOR, linked application to CGkey November 11, 2022
- Medical Request, November 25, 2022
- Medical tests done, December 02, 2022
- Medical test passed December 06, 2022
- Eligibility status-completed December 28
- Invitation to pre-arrival services letter December 29

BJB

Jan 11, 2023
The only option is just to be patient, I had a bit of a wait when I received my prearrival nov then the eligibility Dec. 5th. I eventually got approval Jan 6th this yr. You can send a web form to enquire but they will probably not respond or tell you that you applicantion is in process.

mach3.0

Nov 10, 2022
Sharing my timeline below, I'm just pretty confused because I don't know when I should be receiving the MIFI CSQ invitation to apply, is it after or before the eligibility or the background check? Would appreciate any input

Quebec Inland Spousal Sponsorship Timeline (no dependents, biometrics already done, no open work permit included)

Submitted application online on November 11, 2022
- AOR, linked application to CGkey November 11, 2022
- Medical Request, November 25, 2022
- Medical tests done, December 02, 2022
- Medical test passed December 06, 2022
- Eligibility status-completed December 28
- Invitation to pre-arrival services letter December 29
From what I've seen there's no specific order or timeline for getting any next step. As the previous comment says, you just need to be patient. If you compare with my timeline it looks like things are on track for you. Good luck!

Reactions: YVR123

lysanora

Oct 15, 2020
From what I've seen there's no specific order or timeline for getting any next step. As the previous comment says, you just need to be patient. If you compare with my timeline it looks like things are on track for you. Good luck!
Thanks for sharing. I'm just wondering how does the email for the CSQ request look like? Also does the CSQ request update show on the status tracker?