+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

【INLAND】 Spousal Sponsorship *2022*

Leeds_92

Dec 12, 2022
I just recieved a email asking to submit Proof of Relationship stuff again, i submitted all the requested information and more when submitting the application initially.
When i login to my IRCC it shows that i need to submit documents but its listed as "replacement documents". Is this saying they maybe lost my documents or is the underlying message of this letter mean i haven't submitted enough proof and they somehow want more?

Application: Online Common Law inland

SunnyBond

Jun 18, 2021
I received "PR Confirmation" email on Jan 25. I replied to email and submitted details on Jan 29. Usually how many days it takes for IRCC to reply with credentials for portal? After we submit the details in portal, how many days it takes for ECOPR?

I am just asking for rough timeline now a days. Also, I applied online. Does that mean I will be using same online account for credentials for portal?

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
I received "PR Confirmation" email on Jan 25. I replied to email and submitted details on Jan 29. Usually how many days it takes for IRCC to reply with credentials for portal? After we submit the details in portal, how many days it takes for ECOPR?

I am just asking for rough timeline now a days. Also, I applied online. Does that mean I will be using same online account for credentials for portal?
There’s a link in my signature that has an ECOPR tracker spreadsheet, will give you a better understanding the length of time it’s taking at each VO.

penacare

Star Member
May 22, 2017
My application was returned due to some missing documents. Now I will need to re-submit the application but the portal is not letting me or my representative to update the application. Is anyone in the same situation?

Regards

gsingh2022

Oct 27, 2022
Visa Office......
Mississauga
My application was returned due to some missing documents. Now I will need to re-submit the application but the portal is not letting me or my representative to update the application. Is anyone in the same situation?

Regards
You can't update the application. You need to submit a new one. You don't have to pay again, you can just upload the receipt from the first one. And upload the reason why you're submitting a new application.
I didn't have to resubmit but I saw this video,
, which shows you how to resubmit.

ikorut

Jan 10, 2023

Regards
What documents you missed?

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
Birth certificate & error in one of the forms. My representative said she will send a webform. Not sure what to do now.
Unfortunately, entire application will need to be resubmitted.

IRCC won’t accept amendments or updates. I believe the letter your representative received would also specify that it needs to be resubmitted. Don’t waste your time waiting to hear back from them on the webform, it will further delay your process, just resubmit.