+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

【INLAND】 Spousal Sponsorship *2022*

BurgerLover

Star Member
Sep 13, 2022
I have no idea what’s next! but I do know it’s nothing but pure GOODNESS!

I am on background check! My last correspondence was August 3rd when we got Sponsors Approval and eligibility passed! We did inland on paper and used an immigration company so hopefully I’ll hear from them soon! (Fingers crossed)

But from what I read here I think you do the landing on the portal they will send you and mail the PR card in the mail shortly after!

celebrate this milestone and enjoy it! Congratulations again. You DID IT!!!

potatochips

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
I have no idea what’s next! but I do know it’s nothing but pure GOODNESS!

I am on background check! My last correspondence was August 3rd when we got Sponsors Approval and eligibility passed! We did inland on paper and used an immigration company so hopefully I’ll hear from them soon! (Fingers crossed)

But from what I read here I think you do the landing on the portal they will send you and mail the PR card in the mail shortly after!

celebrate this milestone and enjoy it! Congratulations again. You DID IT!!!
I had literally received no emails after the pre arrival, no SAs, no anything. Will probably get them via mail??

Ohhh so we won't have to exit to the border??

hoahoa

Jul 25, 2017
do you still need to exit the border for new uci??
No, I don't have to.

Lol okay! I gave photos when we submitted our application but I know I will have to do inland landing via online portal because I am inside Canada I just don’t wanna mess anything up when it comes to the portal.
Yes, they have option for photos taken with cell phone, you just have to drag the picture to crop it. They will let you know if the photo doesn't meet requirements (there's glare, background not white enough, etc )

Reactions: BurgerLover

potatochips

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
No, I don't have to.

Yes, they have option for photos taken with cell phone, you just have to drag the picture to crop it. They will let you know if the photo doesn't meet requirements (there's glare, background not white enough, etc )

OHH what happens after COPR? We the documents sent via mail?

potatochips

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Spousal Sponsorship, Inland Online, DIY, No Dependents
Biometrics still valid until 2029
2022-06-05 Application submitted
2022-08-25 Sponsor received AOR; PA received MR
2022-08-26 Completed medical exam
2022-09-07 Ghost update on tracker
2022-09-08 Medical exam passed on tracker and GCKey account
2022-09-15 Ghost update on tracker, eligibility started on GCKey
2022-09-15 OWP linked to GCKey
2022-09-16 Eligibility completed
2022-09-17 Pre Arrival Letter
2022-09-23 Ghost update
2022-09-26 Ghost update
2022-09-27 Background check completed
2022-09-27 COPR on PR tracker
2022-09-27 Email for portal details
2022-09-28 Ghost update

Reactions: Kiikii

Kaikai95

Aug 17, 2022
Even i am looking for same answers... :(

As per my research either its within the same time frame of few days max week or 1 -2 months depending on the Background check
Update :
I've done medical exam and I recieved the ME, RPRF reminder email yesterday.
Ps: I submitted the application on 7.29 and resubmitted one month later due to missing signatures.

Alex webb

Jul 28, 2022
I need advice urgently.
I got decision made on ECAS last Friday. I called IRCC today to find out about next step but they told me they already send inland confirmation email this Monday to my representative, but my representative hasn’t received any email. What should I do?
As far as I know for virtual landing, they send email to PA. Please advice. TIA.

BurgerLover

Star Member
Sep 13, 2022
I need hope guys! Still waiting on background check to be completed!! I am inland submitted May 19th 2022 paper based.

hopeful I’ll hear something soon?

what all do they check for background check anyways??

BurgerLover

Star Member
Sep 13, 2022
So finally, I got eCOPR.
Inland, paper.

Jul 18, 2021: sent the package
Dec 25, 202: application was returned due to no translated birth certificate (almost had a heartstroke on that snowy day, when we got home after the Xmas party, and saw that thick package).
Jan 10, 2022: sent the package again
Jan 13, 2022: package was received by IRCC
Mar 16, 2022: AOR
Mar 17, 2022: Request for medical exam
Apr 4, 2022: Medical exam passed
Apr 21, 2022: Open work permit issued
Sep 6, 2022: Eligibility check completed, pre arrival service letter
Sep 7, 2022: Background check completed.
Sep 8, 2022: received a letter saying there's outstanding for the right to PR, asking to pay by Sep 15 or the application would be cancelled (we paid in full in Jul 2021).
Sep 9, 2022: called IRCC, the agent said there's shortage of $85 because of the fee changes in Apr 2022. He advised to make payment immediately and give him the receipt # on the call. Did it immediately, instead of a fee dispute.
Sep 16, 2022: received a letter from Calgary office saying my PR application was approved, they want my email address for PR portal.
Sep 20, 2022: link to PR portal to declare address in Canada & submit photo.
Sep 21, 2022: eCOPR ready in PR portal.

It feels like forever and at some points, we felt hopeless. I'm a permanent resident of Canada from today.
I finally for my approval for PR this morning. I replied with the info they asked for.

how long before I get the portal details to confirm? How long did it take for them to email you the details once you emailed them back?

thanks!

Reactions: potatochips

Alex webb

Jul 28, 2022
Hi, I got pr confirmation portal process email and when I respond it me below automated message. Any suggestions?
“Is it normal?”

***Le français suit***

***Please note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.***

Thank you for contacting us.

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

dun146

Jun 19, 2019
Hi everyone,

We just applied for my fiance's visitor visa and selected intended duration of stay on application form as 4 weeks. I have few questions and really hoping someone responds on this forum:

1) We will register our marriage in Canada and go for inland spousal PR sponsorship. What if my fiance is only granted a stay of 4 weeks at the border? Can we extend his stay while we register/apply for spousal PR?
2) Does my fiance need to say at the border that we'll be registering our marriage? That is declaring true intentions?

Thanks