2022-09-25 Medical exam request
2022-10-06 Medical exam completed
2022-10-21 Pre-Arrival Letter
2022-10-15 EligibilityApproved In Principle for the applicant
2022-10-26 Eligibility email for sponsor
----
Biometrics was done before.
Eligibility/Background check hasn't started on the new tracker
Still no updates on new tracker, why are they so slow .....I thought that you can get portal right after receiving two eligibility emails

BurgerLover

Star Member
Sep 13, 2022
Still no updates on new tracker, why are they so slow .....I thought that you can get portal right after receiving two eligibility emails
I got my sponsor approval on august 2nd and portal email and details Oct 11th

here’s my timeline
Timeline Inland paper based

Application sent May 18th

Application Received May 19

AOR July 6th

Medical request July 6th

Biometrics request July 12th

Biometrics completed July 13th

Medical submitted July 19th

Open Work Permit July 21st

Pre arrival August 2nd

Eligibility passed August 2nd

Sponsor approval August 3rd

PR approval October 11th

Portal details October 11th

Photos, address and declaration Submitted October 11th

ECOPR…..waiting

Kaikai95

Aug 17, 2022

here’s my timeline

AOR July 6th

Medical request July 6th

Pre arrival August 2nd

PR approval October 11th

ECOPR…..waiting
May I ask if you have more documents like docs for kids or overseas experience? Just want to see if the assumption is true or not that more complicated documents you have ,longer time it would take

daily.b

Sep 19, 2022
Hi everyone, I have submitted the inland sponsorship application for my husband. You may refer to my timeline in my signature below.

My husband is from Hong Kong, so he's expected to apply for a police certificate from hometown. According to IRCC's website, we will need to include a letter from IRCC to apply for the police certificate in Hong Kong .

We recently received a letter twice addressing to my husband starting with "This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.", listed 3 reminders for the Hong Kong Police Certificate, Medical Exam, and the RPRF.
We are pretty sure we have already paid the RPRF (receipt submitted along with the sponsorship application) and passed the medical exam, do we need to submit the proof again with this letter? The letter also reminds us to obtain a police certificate from Hong Kong, but no timeframe was provided in the letter.

Wondering if this is just a reminder letter or a letter that require our immediate action?

gsingh2022

Oct 27, 2022
Visa Office......
Mississauga

here’s my timeline

AOR July 6th

Medical request July 6th

Pre arrival August 2nd

PR approval October 11th

ECOPR…..waiting

Hey. For the medical request that you received, did you get the form IMM 1017E from IRCC first or did they send another letter (which had medical exam and right of permanent residence fee reminders) first?

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022

here’s my timeline

AOR July 6th

Medical request July 6th

Pre arrival August 2nd

PR approval October 11th

ECOPR…..waiting
I also submitted my declaration, photo and address on Oct 14th and still waiting on eCOPR I hope we hear from them soon.

Kaikai95

Aug 17, 2022
Hey. For the medical request that you received, did you get the form IMM 1017E from IRCC first or did they send another letter (which had medical exam and right of permanent residence fee reminders) first?
They would automatically send you that reminder every now and then. I have recieved three reminder emails and two emails were recieved after they updated my medical exam result and I have already paid the pr right fee.... So just ignore the reminders

Reactions: gsingh2022

daily.b

Sep 19, 2022
They would automatically send you that reminder every now and then. I have recieved three reminder emails and two emails were recieved after they updated my medical exam result and I have already paid the pr right fee.... So just ignore the reminders
i see.....i got paranoid when they keep sending the same letter lol

dun146

Jun 19, 2019
Hello,

I am a Canadian citizen and my fiancé is an Indian citizen living in India. Currently, outland spousal sponsorship is not an option.

1) Applied for visitor visa of fiancé but did not say we're engaged. Invited as a 'friend'. The visitor visa was rejected for reasons like insufficient family ties outside Canada, not sure he will depart Canada at the end of his stay and so on. The generic categories used for most visa rejections. It was an overall weak application
2) Our intention is inland spousal sponsorship. So, we will reapply for visitor visa with proper documentation and after a gap of 2-3 months. We're thinking of waiting a little and having someone else (a distant relative's family) sponsor him.
3) Is it better to submit proof of funds for fiance (had shown 5lakhs INR - approx 8000 CAD) AND the sponsoring relatives proof of funds as well?

Any red flags noticed in the above?

dun146

Jun 19, 2019
Spouse Inland PR application - Paper based
sent application to CPC, Mississauga along with OWP application.
sent date: 05/20/22
received date: 05/24/22

I'm a Canadian Citizen, spouse living with me in Canada with a valid Visitor Visa.

seems like, AOR will take 1.5 to 2 months.
Anyone from Jan or Feb received OWP for Spouse, please advise.
Hi - can I invite my fiance on a visitor visa and then go for inland spousal PR? It won't be a problem right. I applied for his visitor visa but didn't show relationship. It was rejected due to generic reasons and insufficient documents. For reapplication, planning to change sponsor or can I invite again and this time show that he's fiance?