Jan 13, 2013
Adding our timeline here!

Online, inland

2022-08-02 Application submitted
2022-08-17 Sponsor received AOR; PA received BIL & MR
2022-08-18 Biometrics collected
2022-08-19 Completed medical exam; biometrics passed
Update:
2022-09-02 Doctor uploaded results (no updates on tracker yet)
2022-09-05 Medical exam updated to “Completed” on tracker
2022-09-15 Eligibility completed on tracker. Received pre-arrival services letter on IRCC account

hoahoa

Jul 25, 2017
Inland, paper.

Jan 13, 2022 Package was received by IRCC
Mar 16, 2022 AOR
Mar 17, 2022 Request for medical exam
April 4, 2022 Medical exam passed
April 21, 2022 Open work permit issued
September 6, 2022 Eligibility check completed, pre arrival service letter
September 7, 2022 Background check completed

Nothing new until today
Update:
September 16, 2022: Email from Calgary office said that my PR application was approved; and they asked for my email to create PR Portal account.

However, the status in GCkey and family class tracker is still "in progress" while I couldn't go to Ecas as "it's only for application in progress".

How long does it take from this email to eCopr?

Reactions: Kiikii

zlzl2021

Mar 28, 2021
Hello,

I tried to call IRCC but can not reach an agent since I do not have the application number.
Is there anyone who can tell me how to reach an agent?
Thanks.

BurgerLover

Star Member
Sep 13, 2022
Do you have a UCI number?

Or maybe try their web form email and or when did you submit application maybe wait for the AOR and it should have a application number.

I hope that helps!

zlzl2021

Mar 28, 2021
Do you have a UCI number?

Or maybe try their web form email and or when did you submit application maybe wait for the AOR and it should have a application number.

I hope that helps!
Thanks for your comment.

I used a courier to post all documents in the middle of May and there has been no information.
Both the sponsor and the applicant have UCI.
The web form email does not help. I send out an inquiry and they simply replied the following after 4 days and there has been no more message after another 10 days. That was really annoying.
Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.

Sep 19, 2022
Hi Guys, I need some advice for my spousal sponsorship. Actually, I am Candian PR and she is on a study permit. Initially, when she applied for a study permit from India, that one got rejected then she re-applied. After that, we got married in India, and about after a month after the marriage she got approval for a study permit.

Now she is in Canada. I am wondering if
1. I should apply for sponsorship or just wait to complete her study??
2. Further, should I show marriage from India or Canada?

Please provide your valuable suggestion. Thanks

BurgerLover

Star Member
Sep 13, 2022
Hi Guys, I need some advice for my spousal sponsorship. Actually, I am Candian PR and she is on a study permit. Initially, when she applied for a study permit from India, that one got rejected then she re-applied. After that, we got married in India, and about after a month after the marriage she got approval for a study permit.

Now she is in Canada. I am wondering if
1. I should apply for sponsorship or just wait to complete her study??
2. Further, should I show marriage from India or Canada?

Please provide your valuable suggestion. Thanks
Hello! I would say apply for inland spousal sponsorship application! No need to wait!
Once the marriage took place and she’s already in Canada with you. It’s great she has status (study permit) and continue doing her schooling while the application is in progress.

For proof of marriage I would submit your marriage certificate from where you got married if Canada yes if India yes if ceremony for both send both the more documents the better when it comes to spousal applications.

wish you the best!