+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 18, 2010

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i check eCAS and i found the following:

We received your application for peranent residence on August 12, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 2, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on October 6, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 18, 2010.

Please i need to know what this means and how long i should wait to receive the medical test application

Thank you

S

shibuya

Check ur Ecas every Tuesday for updates. If all ur docs are in order u will get the request for medicals. This is a danger zone.
If u find on ur Ecas Decision made before medical request it is Rejection.

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
RAY2112 said:

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 2, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on October 6, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

Please i need to know what this means and how long i should wait to receive the medical test application

Thank you
Hi RAY2112 ,

Get ready to go for medical examination, hopefully it's on the way .It 'd come to your hand in approx 15 days time .Good luck.

Goal

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Guys, i hope everthing is going fine. Wish you the best.

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hi RAY,

Its a regular letter. Wait for you Medicals

Good Luck!

somesh

Apr 10, 2010
jalandhar,punjab state.india.
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC delhi.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 march 2010
Doc's Request.
8th june 2010.
AOR Received.
8th june 2010.
Med's Request
jan 23,2013
Med's Done....
jan 28;2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 7,2013
@ray

wish you good luck,may god be with you and bless you with mediacals and visa soon!!!!

Ali Haidar

Mar 23, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2009
Doc's Request.
08-08-2009
Nomination.....
23-10-2009
AOR Received.
20-10-2009
IELTS Request
submitted with documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2009
Med's Request
13-08-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
not required (I believe)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hi ,

min is exactly the same with following status

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 27, 2010.

keep in touch with me buddy. i have applied under 2131

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RAY2112 said:

Thank you
This is Good... means your documents have been analyzed & accepted. Background checks have started now.
You may get call for medicals in 3-4 months time from 18 May. So that means soon.. :) :)

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your Medicals can happen any time now. Your Background checks are in progress and soon as they are done, you will get the Meds

rmdharan

Star Member
Oct 20, 2008
Dear Yukon

Is this 3-4 months common to all the VO or specific to London, My VO is Newyork now and e-cas changed to 'In process" from Jun 16th and i am waiting for Medicals

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rmdharan said:
Dear Yukon

Is this 3-4 months common to all the VO or specific to London, My VO is Newyork now and e-cas changed to 'In process" from Jun 16th and i am waiting for Medicals
If you see the application processing times on the cic website, different VO have different times. However the variation is not more then 2-3 months overall.
So check NY & then compare it with London. Any difference you can calculate your time!!
However exceptions are always there, so it might happen even earlier or may take more then usual.
Difficult to say for 100% of applicants.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi RAY2112 ,
I am also in the same boat. The visa office started processing mine June 29 2010. I am waiting.

Please let us keep in touch and share the information.

Thanks.

Canadaforall.

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
Hay Guys
i too received a letter from london office and the ecas states received by visa office.
The letter states that in my category i.e. FSW the time being taken is one year and if you dont hear fom us within 8 months of this letter then contact this visa office

The letterhead states High comission of canada
Immigration and medical services division etc etc
so what does this mean? What medical divison has to do with this
Any clues

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my case, they never stated received by VO. It went straigh to in process. So it really depends on case by case. one more thing if some applicants have submitted all documents well before the expiry of 120 days then VO will wait until 120 days have been expired and then based on available documents start the processing.

I was hardly able to manage 120 days and my full documents reached just few days before the expiry of 120 days.

Ali Haidar

Mar 23, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2009
Doc's Request.
08-08-2009
Nomination.....
23-10-2009
AOR Received.
20-10-2009
IELTS Request
submitted with documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2009
Med's Request
13-08-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
not required (I believe)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear All,

for all of your info, i got following email on 27th may (the day my status changed to In Process)

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document. Please send your documents to the below address.

-Evidence of sufficient settlement funds for you and your dependents. These must be transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Include proof of savings, property ownership documents (with a statement of the outstanding mortgage and official valuation) and proof of any other assets, debts and other financial obligations. Clearly state the exact amount in Canadian dollars. For further information visit: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-Work experience documents: A job description endorsed by your present employer on company letterhead

-Educational credentials and all corresponding marks sheets and transcripts:

-Spouse: Copy of your final degree and transcript/marksheets covering all years of study towards your Bachelor's Degree

-Long-form birth certificate for you and your spouse

Please forward all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this e-mail. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is in the subject line of this e-mail.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

Directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts that could induce an error in the administration of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act will result in refusal of the application and could have other serious consequences.

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Sincerely,

MEA

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada