+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Y-Axis, Abhinav, Visasavenue, VmakeVisa etc share experience

sswas

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
All these consultants charge a lot but I want to know if anyone has/had a good/bad experience for filling. I have not given IELTS recently but back in 2008 I had given academic and got an average of 7.5 I am confident that I can get average of 7.5 & above easy.

Has anyone experienced consultant saying with a low score they can push but applying in province and with a job offer can get a 600 points but how likely it is and is it worth to go with the consultants?

anushapadi

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We are processing through Y-axis. They are very transparent and good service too.

But before going to consultancy you just go through the forums and get some knowledge about the process .

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have more money than time, then you may opt for a consultant.

For all others, appylying directly is the best option. You will have perfect control on your application. These consultants most of the time mess up your application rather than expediting it.

All the information is available on CIC's website and on this forum. Where ever you get stuck just search on forum or ask question in the relevant thread and some helpful forum member will reply back.

If you still want a consultant go with any, all of them are equally bad and at end you will regret not doing the PR process yourself.

prads_s

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Donot opt for consultant. save money now.

you might need it for PNP or multiple IELTS attempts :p

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
I have seen many people who go to consultants believe that they will somehow 'arrange'/'assure' PR. When I took my IELTS exam, I saw someone mentioning this. I was so surprised, told her how the entire process works. Most fail it realize that it is one's own individual merits that is going to fetch the PR and nobody can boost their prospects in any way. Being well informed is the key.

omsaiom

Aug 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
If you have more money than time, then you may opt for a consultant.

For all others, appylying directly is the best option. You will have perfect control on your application. These consultants most of the time mess up your application rather than expediting it.

All the information is available on CIC's website and on this forum. Where ever you get stuck just search on forum or ask question in the relevant thread and some helpful forum member will reply back.

If you still want a consultant go with any, all of them are equally bad and at end you will regret not doing the PR process yourself.
Correctly said, I started with doing everything myself. And did almost everything. But than I made a mistake and started getting positive and negative answers to my question on this forum. It was getting difficult for me to every time posting a more specific question and keep track of answers. It was also effecting my performance at work which my manager might have observed. So I decided to hire a consultant. He took about 1350 cad. But even after that everything was done by me even cse writeups. He did not know about GCMS notes. He was just like an assistant to me, but it saved my face at work.
If it was not have been that mistake, I would have done it myself.
This forum is best, but if you have time issues consultants can be of little help.

Best Regards,
OMSAIOM

sswas

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Thanks guys. I am planning to take a consultant as I have not much time in my hand I have an upcoming wedding and difficult to manage everything.

I only wanted to know how is Y-Axis and Abhinav as I have go for either of them I feel Y-Axis is good but a lot expensive than Abhinav but just wanted to make sure if I go with Abhinav they should know what they are doing.

If anyone can give me a lead to a good consultant who knows what they are doing that can help me as well.

Thanks.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
sswas said:
Thanks guys. I am planning to take a consultant as I have not much time in my hand I have an upcoming wedding and difficult to manage everything.

I only wanted to know how is Y-Axis and Abhinav as I have go for either of them I feel Y-Axis is good but a lot expensive than Abhinav but just wanted to make sure if I go with Abhinav they should know what they are doing.

If anyone can give me a lead to a good consultant who knows what they are doing that can help me as well.

Thanks.
To be honest Good and consultant are usually antonyms.......all they do is to merge ur docs into 1 pdf and upload it and charge 1lakh or more ie close to 2000CAD.....y axis is waste as per my frends review........vmake visas is super fraud.

mkgollapudi

Nov 5, 2016
Hi Guys,

i understand EE is very simple, but later stage for document filing purpose consultant might be needed.

How is Abhinav and Visas Avenue?

Thanks for your input!!

cheers ;D

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
mkgollapudi said:
Hi Guys,

i understand EE is very simple, but later stage for document filing purpose consultant might be needed.

How is Abhinav and Visas Avenue?

Thanks for your input!!

cheers ;D
The list of documents that would apply post ITA is mentioned here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

Check the list and see which ones the consultant can help you with or add value for which they would charge anywhere between INR 50k to INR 100k.

jimmy2times

Jan 2, 2016
Using a consultant is absolutely unnecessary. As long as you can read information on the CIC website AND this forum and you can spare a few minutes everyday, you will be fine applying by yourself.

I personally played with the idea and went to Abhinav and Y-Axis for an "evaluation" and it was complete bullshit. They gave me a CRS of 320. My actual CRS was 474.

Using a consultant in India runs the risk of incorrect filing of details, which you really would not want.

mkgollapudi

Nov 5, 2016
jimmy2times said:
Using a consultant is absolutely unnecessary. As long as you can read information on the CIC website AND this forum and you can spare a few minutes everyday, you will be fine applying by yourself.

I personally played with the idea and went to Abhinav and Y-Axis for an "evaluation" and it was complete bullshit. They gave me a CRS of 320. My actual CRS was 474.

Using a consultant in India runs the risk of incorrect filing of details, which you really would not want.
Yes very well said jimmy! I too recieved CRS score 302, but yet to see how much it actual produced in cic site. I have to start my ECA process. Any suggestions how to start?

Thanks! :)

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
mkgollapudi said:
Thank you Stanlee. This really helps. Do we require any Lawyer (iccrc professinal) in a stage of PR?
In my opinion, not required, unless and until your case is complicated.