faizal3788

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gwennie said:
Not yet.. Have you tried to email them too? Or sent letter to follow up your application?
Hi gwennie...i did send case enquiry online...july 2nd....no response....i dont know whtz happening with Visa Office

amir214

May 20, 2014
Hello freinds,
i have been reading all comments for so long ..Actually i am also applying for TFW from Qatar ..i have recieve JOB OFFER LETTER and LMO and i need to send my application through Aramex ..I wanted to know what documents should i send ...Original Passport Application , family info, CV and should i have to send my educational documents and experience certificates or Copy ?or not ?? some one told me that u dont have to send education or exp certificates..

faizal3788

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amir214 said:
Hello freinds,
i have been reading all comments for so long ..Actually i am also applying for TFW from Qatar ..i have recieve JOB OFFER LETTER and LMO and i need to send my application through Aramex ..I wanted to know what documents should i send ...Original Passport Application , family info, CV and should i have to send my educational documents and experience certificates or Copy ?or not ?? some one told me that u dont have to send education or exp certificates..
Of Course U need to send............it wil support your application..

amir214

May 20, 2014
a guy told me that he send his passport plus his university offer letter they just returnd his passport... so is it safe to all documents educational and experiences?? i have to send original or copies?

faizal3788

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amir214 said:
a guy told me that he send his passport plus his university offer letter they just returnd his passport... so is it safe to all documents educational and experiences?? i have to send original or copies?
U better go on Online Application..which will be faster than Paper Application...Try to VFS in your place..they give all the details....

faizal3788

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All the Abudhabi Applicants... may this week be exciting with PPR .... Insha allah..lets pray for it

amir214

May 20, 2014
why do we need to send documnets to VFS .... before ppl sent directly to canadian embassy .....thn why not now

iammikeywithy

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2014
AOR Received.
July 8 2014
Med's Request
July 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
july 28, 2014
Is there any updates?

faizal3788

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess no desicions has being made on Abu Dhabi Embassy....bcoz I have couple of friends - November Applicants....stil no update for them too...

KRMALIK

May 8, 2014
faizal3788 said:
I guess no desicions has being made on Abu Dhabi Embassy....bcoz I have couple of friends - November Applicants....stil no update for them too...

hi did u applied single or with ur dependent plz share ur time line bcz i have applied from pakistan in jan 2014 and still no update my wife she is the main applicant i was her dependent,
thanks