NOT YET
Med's Request
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
SOON
jenog pls help..what does this mean..

I applied my tfw to VAC abu duabi on april 15,2014 and they have received it on april 16,2014, i havent submitted my police clearance yet as it took 3 weeks here in qatar to process it, now i already have my police clearance in qatar and in my home country and just waiting till they request for it. But just today i receiev an email from them.. What does this mean??

Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your processed decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 19 Jun 2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.

when I checked the status it says..

Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 19/06/2014 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

But I havent sent my original passport yet..only copy of passport has been attached to my application.

nikysa

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
olinidisu said:
jenog pls help..what does this mean..

I applied my tfw to VAC abu duabi on april 15,2014 and they have received it on april 16,2014, i havent submitted my police clearance yet as it took 3 weeks here in qatar to process it, now i already have my police clearance in qatar and in my home country and just waiting till they request for it. But just today i receiev an email from them.. What does this mean??

Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your processed decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 19 Jun 2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.

when I checked the status it says..

Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 19/06/2014 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

But I havent sent my original passport yet..only copy of passport has been attached to my application.

may I ask what is your intended job in Canada?

tnx

olinidisu

Apr 15, 2014
qatar
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2014
AOR Received.
16-04-2014
IELTS Request
NOT YET
Med's Request
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
SOON
nikysa said:
may I ask what is your intended job in Canada?

tnx

my NOC is 6214, Dry Cleaning Supervisor , it's not in the food sector

nikysa

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
it will be best if you just wait for the courier to deliver any documents they had. since you said you didnt submitted your passport to CE. i believe VFS also didnt gave any information with regards to details once it was dispatched by CE. (canadian embassy)

juanitollanos

Jun 19, 2014
Hi Jenog,

I am new to this forum. I just need your idea about my status now. I received an email this morning at 10:21am Qatar time stating that my work permit application decision has been made and dispatched. There was no confirmation either my application has been approved or denied. The fact that the visa officer did not ask me for a medical examination. I submitted my complete requirements along with my OLD(2) AND CURRENT PASSPORT last Feb. 16, 2014 so it took only 4 months and 3 days to be exact. Do you have any idea if it's approve or not?

I am in SALES which is also listed in the Memoratorium under OTHER SUPLLEMENTAL SALES OCCUPATIONS. My job title is Field Presenter/Sales Assistant in Edmonton-Alberta.

Hopefully, i will receive my passport this coming Saturday, 21st of June 2014. I am so tense and nervous now. hehehe!!!

Congrats to you anyway. Thanks a lot!

Thanks,
Juanitollanos

olinidisu

Apr 15, 2014
qatar
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2014
AOR Received.
16-04-2014
IELTS Request
NOT YET
Med's Request
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
SOON
Sir, paki msg ninyo naman po bo ninyo, tawagan ko po kayo , ditopo ako sa qatar pareho po tayo ng nareceive na msg

Singham

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
CHANDIGARH
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
hope so
guys what is going on in abudhabi embassy.
please hare your timelines immediately recved courier.

thnxx

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
juanitollanos said:
Hi Jenog,

I am new to this forum. I just need your idea about my status now. I received an email this morning at 10:21am Qatar time stating that my work permit application decision has been made and dispatched. There was no confirmation either my application has been approved or denied. The fact that the visa officer did not ask me for a medical examination. I submitted my complete requirements along with my OLD(2) AND CURRENT PASSPORT last Feb. 16, 2014 so it took only 4 months and 3 days to be exact. Do you have any idea if it's approve or not?

I am in SALES which is also listed in the Memoratorium under OTHER SUPLLEMENTAL SALES OCCUPATIONS. My job title is Field Presenter/Sales Assistant in Edmonton-Alberta.

Hopefully, i will receive my passport this coming Saturday, 21st of June 2014. I am so tense and nervous now. hehehe!!!

Congrats to you anyway. Thanks a lot!

Thanks,
Juanitollanos

Thank you bro.,

In that case, It is completely a positive response. You can claim your visa now. It is the same situation

when I received my approval last week. Just keep positive. And I look forward on your next update.

Just keep in touch...

regards,

jenog

juanitollanos

Jun 19, 2014
Hi Bro Jenog,

Good am.

Thanks for the encouragement and hope. I hope so I'll have the positive result later after 4 hours as my package has been cleared already 2 hours ago from Qatar Customs.

Good Luck to you and God Bless you always!

juanitollanos

Singham

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
CHANDIGARH
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
hope so
what happned jouan...

awaiting good news hear from you.

gwennie

Apr 20, 2013
Hi singham! Any update from your application. My bf submitted his application nov 2013 almost same date as yours. His noc is food counter attendant. Untill now no updates yet.. Moratorium has been lifted last friday so hopefully they would process those pending the soonest.

norman2576

May 25, 2014
we have the same situation ung sa akin na POE letter ala pa din.update u nman aq if ever na recieve nyo na thak u.worried na din kc aq eh

Singham

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
CHANDIGARH
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
hope so
@ Gwennie

Nothing so far. today I have completed 7 months since I submitted my wp appli online in Abudhabi. (Time frame given by visa office was 4-6 months)

I send an inquiry to vo, hope they will reply soon. I guess, week or two weeks they will clear our pending files.

Rest God knows

Singham

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
CHANDIGARH
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
hope so
olinidisu

what happened to your visa approval result dear.

Kindly share

sam_ngk

Jan 26, 2014
:( we all november applicant especially related to hotel and restaurant industries are waiting for more than 7 months hope this coming weeks might be lucky for one of us keep. have faith in lord and keep praying guys, gud luck to all of us ...