Med's Request
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
SOON
Singham said:
@ Gwennie

Nothing so far. today I have completed 7 months since I submitted my wp appli online in Abudhabi. (Time frame given by visa office was 4-6 months)

I send an inquiry to vo, hope they will reply soon. I guess, week or two weeks they will clear our pending files.

Rest God knows

Hello Singham, sorry for the late reply, I've been busy this past few days, my visa have been REFUSED. they just took 2 months to review my application and decide not to grant me my work permit base on their subjective opinion which is not fair, they could have requested supporting documents if they doubted that I might not come back after end of my contract.
anyway, it help alot that i didnt expected alot, i managed to convince my self during the procedure of my application that even I was able to submit all the necessary documents its still a 50/50 % possibility that it will be granted or refused, so all i have to do is to focus on the job what i have right now, enjoy my life and if it's meant for me, then its meant for me...

Right now my consultant from Canada is preparing a letter to be send to the Canadian Embassy in Abu dhabi, to reconsider my application and review the case again, although there is no assurance that this might work, he still wanna give it a try as he have done this previously from his previous client and the visa have been issued later on after the argument letter.
if this will really not work, he will issue a new LMO since my previous one has been expired already, and I would re apply for a new work permit again.

Best of luck for all of us.

P.S. THE FACT THAT WE HAVE SUBMITTED OUR APPLICATION LATER THAN YOURS AND WE GOT THE RESULT EARLIER THAN YOUR APPLICATION, THEN I SUPPOSED THAT ALL THE NOC UNDER MORATORIUM IS STILL ON HOLD, HAVE PATIENCE BROTHER... YOUR VISA WILL COME SOON..

Singham

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
CHANDIGARH
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
hope so
Dear Oli

Its sad but Please dont be upset. Life is so big. More chance will come. Only god knows right time. So dont loose hope. try again may be its gods wish that new job you will get having great PR chance for you.

The reason of refuse they given is almost 90% same others they given.

My NOc 6661 was in also listed in moratorium. I am frustrated to wait since 7 months. i just wana result whatever it will be.

We r with you bro. try again...one day you will get the best god choosen for you. God Bless all....

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
Hi Coolit,

Yun na lahat yun. wala ng babayaran. Just pray na lang na ma approve kaagad ang application.

regards,

jenog

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
Hi Guyz!

Just want to inform everybody from this thread that I am heading to Canada on the 10th of July 2014. Thank you very much to all my forum mates for the guidance and support.

Hoping everything will back to normal now. And more visa approve.

Thanks a lot,

Jenog

bhagat

Jun 27, 2014
Hi Jenog,

I applied for my visa online on March 23rd from UK and got email confirmation on 28th but after that no response. I have applied for Sales supervisor which is not under food industry. Do you have any idea what could happen. My employer already notified visa office that my LMO is not under food industry. Any idea how would new changes gonna affect my visa ?
Thanks.

Singham

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
CHANDIGARH
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
hope so
dear jenog

Its 8th month going on. nothing heard from Abudhabi. Already send 02 case specifi inquiries.

What you think, what is going on there???

faizal3788

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gwennie said:
Hi singham and sam_k! Any news?
Singham,,got rejected...he posted in other topic...very sad of him...i dont know what will be mine....so worried...7 th month...what abt you ?

bhagat

Jun 27, 2014
Hi dear friends,

Help needed....

a decision has been made on my brothers work visa application for Canada from UK and he got refused due to following reasons
1. Travel history
2. Immigration status in UK
3. Purpose of visit

All 3 reasons are totally nonsense because no body can challenge him about his travel history, immigration status in UK and purpose of visit. He has excellent travel history as he has chenegan (euro) visa and travelled to Germany as well. He has never violated any law in UK since living there. He has been travelling to India back and forth. We had attached all the required documents like all passport visa stamps and proof of valid status in UK.
Secondly he is currently on Post study work visa in UK which is valid until August 23, 2014. He has completed his business studies over there prior to that and currently working.
And he got a job offer from Canadian employer to apply for visa.

I have discussed with our Immigration consultant in Canada who filed his work visa and he said that we should go in to court and challenge visa office decision. What do you think about it? Anyway I am thinking about hiring a immigration lawyer here for appeal.
Please advise.....
Thanks.

gwennie

Apr 20, 2013
No update yet but my boyfriend went to the embassy and vac to submit a letter stating that he has been waiting for the decision for already 8 months..

faizal3788

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gwennie said:
No update yet but my boyfriend went to the embassy and vac to submit a letter stating that he has been waiting for the decision for already 8 months..
Did he got any feedback for the letter?