+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdrawal of Canada visitor visa application

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
The false bank statement was supposedly for my dad who was my sponsor but after I withdrew the application I decided to build my funds legitimately in my account and apply again which I have done in the last 1 year and 5 months. I now have legitimate funds in my personal account to funds my studies in Canada. I am about to put in a new study permit application but I don’t know if I should mention the previous false bank statement which is why I decided to post my questions here for advice on what I should do.
You should keep things simple. Now you are independent and you are applying by yourself. It was not refused. Provide source of funds ( ex salary slip, employment letter, self employed business letter income tax returns, company registeration etc). Also, your funds should not sit there idle. You must must spent money every mlonth for your expenses. It shows that it is your money and have not borrwed it.

Promzy

Jun 8, 2023
You should keep things simple. Now you are independent and you are applying by yourself. It was not refused. Provide source of funds ( ex salary slip, employment letter, self employed business letter income tax returns, company registeration etc). Also, your funds should not sit there idle. You must must spent money every mlonth for your expenses. It shows that it is your money and have not borrwed it.
Ok thank you! I appreciate your response

MdRam

Jun 17, 2023
I am on a valid work permit and my family (wife & child) on valid visitor record in Canada, but our multiple entry visas expired, and before the visas' expiry by 31 days I applied as a main applicant for all of us to get new visitor visas to be able to exit/enter Canada during our approved stay.

My own application was approved and they requested my passport to issue the visa, but the other 2 applications for my wife & child were showing as 'Withdrawn' by IRCC.

Not sure what is wrong here, how can I apply for a visa for them from inside Canada so we can leave/enter ? and should I get a refund for these 2 withdrawn applications ?

Appy5708

Apr 7, 2023
I applied for my parents visitor visa in june 2022 but did not received decision...since processing time of visitor visa is reduced now...i am planning to withdraw my application ajd reapply again...can you please help me know what reason i should give

Direct

Aug 31, 2023
Good day, house! My sister-in-law made a mistake on her application, and she sent a webform message on August 17 to IRCC to withdraw the application, but there has been no response yet from IRCC.

Application submitted on July 26
Biometrics done on August 15.

Is it proper for her to submit a new application now, or should she wait for IRCC to withdraw the application before she submits a new application?

zahidpervaizq

Sep 30, 2023
Hi, I'm new member here. Just want to check that withdraw / cancel the application we can use only the following link if your application is in processing mode (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application) or there is another 2nd process to withdraw the application as I can see many member have mentioned / used Web form word?.
Dear All,

please help me to reply on the above post. thank you in advance.

sarahagiande

Aug 17, 2019
Hi dear, you should wait for the decision. Once your application is withdrawn then you should reapply with fresh and accurate detail. Keep patience your withdrawn request maybe approved in 60 days. In my case it took 30 days I guess
Those are significant / material misrepresentations. I would personally do two things asap: (1) request to withdraw the application; (2) send a webform correcting these errors.

Regardless of who completed the application, you are responsible for the information it contains.
My sister is having same issues and I am confused on how to help her. An agent used false informations on her visiting visa profile like that she’s married when she’s not. Went ahead to list wrong names of our parent and also listed name of her supposed spouse. He also wrote wrong information on her education. She’s withdrawn the application but she wants to re-apply. Should she just re-apply with correct information or write to IRCC first to correct those false information before proceeding to respond. Pls I need help urgently . Thank you

sarahagiande

Aug 17, 2019
My sister is having same issues and I am confused on how to help her. An agent used false informations on her visiting visa profile like that she’s married when she’s not. Went ahead to list wrong names of our parent and also listed name of her supposed spouse. He also wrote wrong information on her education. She’s withdrawn the application but she wants to re-apply. Should she just re-apply with correct information or write to IRCC first to correct those false information before proceeding to respond. Pls I need help urgently . Thank you
Her application has already been withdrawn. It’s just confusion on either to apply with correct informations or write IRCC to correct the incorrect information. Would I also give a reason for correcting, like I made a mistake or I can just point out exactly what I want them to change from their end. I’m I also sending the webform straight to IRCC or the visa office in charge of her former application or both of them.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
There is no method for correcting the information. She needs to reapply and include a letter to explain what happened.

ubaidrana

Oct 18, 2022
She doesn't need to send or write any explanation letter. Once an application is withdrawn it's mean that is closed. Any new application will be checked on it's own merit. In my case I just withdrawn and reaply with new details so I got ppr in 2 months. Nothing was needed or asked about that withdrawn application

sarahagiande

Aug 17, 2019
She doesn't need to send or write any explanation letter. Once an application is withdrawn it's mean that is closed. Any new application will be checked on it's own merit. In my case I just withdrawn and reaply with new details so I got ppr in 2 months. Nothing was needed or asked about that withdrawn application
Thank you for replying. Wanted to ask . Did you still apply with the same UCI and application number or you just applied afresh without ties to the withdrawn application

Last edited:

sixbert

Mar 23, 2024
I applied visitor Visa by Agent since last year on August and I did biometrics, But I come to realizes there is mistake on my information this month,after getting job offer from a certain company in Canada through another Agent who help me to find a job,he told me that we have to withdraw the first application which has a lot of mistakes and apply another visa,

I want to know is it possible to do that?