+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdrawal of Canada visitor visa application

ubaidrana

Oct 18, 2022
Hi there,
I am an applicant of Canada visitor visa.
I am married since 2017
And my application was submitted by my agent. He has taken my family certificate from Government and in that certificate my wife's detail was missing. My agent told me that there's no need to get marriage certificate because without marriage certificate your application will be most likely to get approved. Today I've taken another family certificate from Government and in this certificate my wife's detail is clearly mentioned as previous certificate was by birth certificate and this is by marriage family certificate. My agent clearly mentioned in my application that I am a single and that's not true. My apple was submitted in September and in the review eligibility section.
What should I do now. Please guide me sincerely any senior member or junior who can guide please illustrate

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi there,
I am an applicant of Canada visitor visa.
I am married since 2017
And my application was submitted by my agent. He has taken my family certificate from Government and in that certificate my wife's detail was missing. My agent told me that there's no need to get marriage certificate because without marriage certificate your application will be most likely to get approved. Today I've taken another family certificate from Government and in this certificate my wife's detail is clearly mentioned as previous certificate was by birth certificate and this is by marriage family certificate. My agent clearly mentioned in my application that I am a single and that's not true. My apple was submitted in September and in the review eligibility section.
What should I do now. Please guide me sincerely any senior member or junior who can guide please illustrate
Withdraw the application. Apply again on you own without the agent and this time say you are married. If you make s serious misrepresentation in your application, Canada could ban you for 5 years.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I've withdrawn and reapplied. Yesterday I received PPR. ALHAMDULILLAH
Did you update you status to married and lost your spouse in your application? If you haven’t you must do this because if you come to Canada without correcting the information this will be viewed as misrepresentation and could have serious negative consequences in the future.

ubaidrana

Oct 18, 2022
Yes I updated it to married and I wrote it was missing because my agents filled form when I checked I decided to withdraw and to reapply

adi.chaudhary

Mar 30, 2023
I've withdrawn and reapplied. Yesterday I received PPR. ALHAMDULILLAH
hi brother?
please help me as well.
i applied for the visitor visa from UAE on 14-march-23 and bio on 15 march , i took help from the agent to fill my application and later i checked my client summary and i found that my agent forget to mentioned my previous USA refusal , so i decided to with draw my application same time i raised webform as well .

Now, how and when i will be notified that my application is withdrawn , secondly, i need to reapply only once it is withdraw or i can even apply now?

adi.chaudhary

Mar 30, 2023
brother pls must reply with full detail from raising request for the withdraw to the reapplication , i am stuck badly in the same situation and really need someone to help me out with his personal experience

ubaidrana

Oct 18, 2022
hi brother?
please help me as well.
i applied for the visitor visa from UAE on 14-march-23 and bio on 15 march , i took help from the agent to fill my application and later i checked my client summary and i found that my agent forget to mentioned my previous USA refusal , so i decided to with draw my application same time i raised webform as well .

Now, how and when i will be notified that my application is withdrawn , secondly, i need to reapply only once it is withdraw or i can even apply now?
Hi dear, you should wait for the decision. Once your application is withdrawn then you should reapply with fresh and accurate detail. Keep patience your withdrawn request maybe approved in 60 days. In my case it took 30 days I guess

Moses enuwa

Mar 5, 2023
I was applied visit visa through ircc portal but get refused and i applied through GCKEY can I get approved? coz it's now four month