+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why is memorial university of newfoundland so very cheap for international students, is it a good un

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes. Looking forward to join one. Thank you.
NL is definitely not known for their finance industry:) Memorial is cheap but other universities will get you access to finances jobs. Would mention that is a large volume of people competing for the finances jobs. Canada is not a huge financial center. There are only so many jobs to go around.

MiteshS94

Dec 29, 2018
NL is definitely not known for their finance industry:) Memorial is cheap but other universities will get you access to finances jobs. Would mention that is a large volume of people competing for the finances jobs. Canada is not a huge financial center. There are only so many jobs to go around.
I thought they would be in demand:(

priit23

May 31, 2023
hello, i am planning to go for the masters in computer science(course based) in JAN'24 at memorial university but i am so confused about the part time jobs in newfoundland and my field job availability at atlantic region plz someone help me if anyone have the knowledge regarding it !!!!!!!!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hello, i am planning to go for the masters in computer science(course based) in JAN'24 at memorial university but i am so confused about the part time jobs in newfoundland and my field job availability at atlantic region plz someone help me if anyone have the knowledge regarding it !!!!!!!!
You can find a part time job in St. John’s. As for job in field it will depend on your experience.

priit23

May 31, 2023
Check the local online job sites like Indeed. You can get a service job - fast food, restaurant.
OK thank you so much ! one more doubt that after the completion of master do i have requried a on field job offer letter to apply for the PR through "AIP" ?program ?

priit23

May 31, 2023
How is the computer science program at Memorial University of Newfoundland (Canada)? i can not able to understandabout the course of subjects can someone plz help me with that ???

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How is the computer science program at Memorial University of Newfoundland (Canada)? i can not able to understandabout the course of subjects can someone plz help me with that ???
What do you mean you don’t understand the subjects? Talk to an advisor at the school.

RamSatt

Mar 8, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-11-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2021
LANDED..........
19-04-2021
I would suggest you reach out to alumni of the university, and specifically the program, over LinkedIn; politely asking them if you can connect with them. They'll be the best people to talk to about the university, the city, and the program. Alternatively, write an email to the program coordinator, asking for a way to contact alumni of the program, or current students there, to ask them these questions. Be proactive.